PDA

View Full Version : How long has chat been down THIS TIME??

12voltyV2.0
Jan 7, 2015, 1:09 PM
With it having been the holidays and such with all the goings on related to them---I have been on here not as much as at other times--and with time seeming to fly by as it now does---- I have lost track---- how long it has been this time since the chat crapped out???

I was really "hoping against hope" that when I singed on today----it was "just back on again!"

Oh Well!!

Annika L
Jan 7, 2015, 1:12 PM
With it having been the holidays and such with all the goings on related to them---I have been on here not as much as at other times--and with time seeming to fly by as it now does---- I have lost track---- how long it has been this time since the chat crapped out???

I was really "hoping against hope" that when I singed on today----it was "just back on again!"

Oh Well!!

Hey Volty *muah!*

At a guess, about 2-3 weeks. But as usual, it feels like forever *sigh*.

ansky
Jan 7, 2015, 8:25 PM
good guess it was 2 weeks as of Monday the 5th

McBice
Jan 7, 2015, 8:31 PM
Looks like Dec. 12th was where the first threads appeared about it so I'd say about a month...Be kinda nice if whoever the Warden of the Asylum is would either come by and check on us himself or at least give someone a spare set of keys...ya know just to come and make sure we all have our meds and haven't torn up the furniture or anything...and oh yeah, reset the chat thing