PDA

View Full Version : Do you kiss?

JackTexas94
Dec 28, 2014, 10:05 PM
Funny how some guys will put their lips to another guy's penis but not to his lips. I will kiss but only if my partner really wants it.

Sonofwolfie
Dec 28, 2014, 10:13 PM
I've been talking with this guy, I think we're going to finally hook up later this week. We've talked about kissing, I think it's really hot to watch two guys making out. He says he's not much into kissing guys, only after he cums (he's a top). I can't wait to kiss him after he cums inside me.

Realist
Dec 28, 2014, 10:59 PM
Kissing adds to the foreplay, arousal, and passion, for me. But, I've had FWBs who weren't into it.

I've had a little over a dozen male lovers, since I was 14, and only a few of them weren't kissers.

Strangely, one FWB, who was my longest mm relationship, never wanted to kiss. We were together for a little over 10 years! We hugged, snuggled, had almost every kind of same-gender sex possible, but never kissed!

My GF's not a voracious kisser, but she makes up for it in many ways! I have a male lover, now. He's an excellent kisser and a fine fellow, too.

nitrog100
Dec 29, 2014, 1:28 AM
I feel that kissing is a far more intimate activity than sucking a guy off. I could probably suck a guy off a dozen times and let him fuck me a dozen more before I'd be ready for kissing.

bm_jim
Dec 29, 2014, 3:17 AM
I love kissing, but I find most men don't like too , they will let me suck their dick and enjoy using me as a fuck toy but when it looks like lips might touch they shy back.

dm330
Dec 29, 2014, 3:48 AM
I love kissing. It makes me all the hornier lol!

12voltyV2.0
Dec 29, 2014, 3:57 AM
I think that kissing is great whether it's a lady or another guy----it just makes things all the more hotter…..

bikurinpa
Dec 29, 2014, 5:13 AM
What is good sex without kissing! I think it really spices up sex, and makes it much hotter. I wont bother with a guy who will not want to kiss.

vaddieman
Dec 29, 2014, 6:07 AM
It is so natural to kiss, weather with a man or woman, it makes me hard right away to kiss the men I have ben with.

dutchmale
Dec 29, 2014, 12:27 PM
got to start with some kissing ... male -female who cares just kiss

olmizzou42
Dec 29, 2014, 12:37 PM
I much prefer that my partner be a kisser. Most men I've been with have not been kissers, but I've only encountered one woman who wasn't. Funny how that works!

sysper
Dec 29, 2014, 1:18 PM
i've never kissed a guy or done nething with a guy for that matter, but the idea does turn me on! guess i will have to try it when i finally get the chance to see if i actually like it. with girls there's no question i absolutely love it, it's essential!

mas8092
Dec 29, 2014, 2:06 PM
I feel that kissing is a far more intimate activity than sucking a guy off. I could probably suck a guy off a dozen times and let him fuck me a dozen more before I'd be ready for kissing.

I concur.

marine20
Dec 29, 2014, 2:26 PM
I like to kiss men ,but only if I think they are cute . it's really hot to kiss a cute guy, and if he really enjoys kissing you back , it's even hotter.

cuttin2dachase
Dec 29, 2014, 3:57 PM
Nothing excites me and gets me more aroused and hard than kissing and making out as my female OR male partner and I touch and stoke each other's privates. I get the same thrill with men as I get with women when we are being intimate in that way during foreplay. I definitely prefer men who enjoy kissing and other kinds of intimate physical foreplay, but it is not a dealbreaker if they aren't into it. If a guy hasn't the time or inclination for kissing and foreplay, jumping straight to stroking and oral sex is fine by me ! Some guys believe it is unmasculine or sissy to kiss other men. It's the exact opposite for me. To know that I can arouse sexual desire in women or men and be equally sexually aroused by either gender makes me feel uber-masculine and manly.

Spiro
Dec 29, 2014, 4:17 PM
I love to kiss, always prefer it to just fucking, yes way more intimate but well worth it.

oldoralman
Dec 29, 2014, 5:20 PM
French kissing with another guy is great. It keeps my cock so hard.

marc_nola
Dec 30, 2014, 3:22 PM
Yes definitely! I love to smooch, kiss, french, anything. That is what makes bi so intimate to me and satisfying.....the long, deep, passionate kiss.

donttellnehismy
Dec 30, 2014, 3:38 PM
Love kissing...

jamieknyc
Dec 30, 2014, 6:00 PM
I haven't done that much of it, but the times when I kissed another guy, what impressed me the most was how natural it felt doing it. One guy thought I was too aggressive with my tongue down his throat... ;)

Dunmor
Dec 30, 2014, 10:52 PM
yes, its a great part of the experience

man4girlgirl4man
Dec 31, 2014, 12:09 AM
Oh yeah!! Sex kissing is so so HOT! I'm a really good kisser, it's all about knowing when how and where to kiss your partner

j4u42
Dec 31, 2014, 1:11 AM
I'm into the oral sex part for sure. However, making out either naked in private or on public beach in tiny swimsuits. Full body contact and caressing, massaging and grouping. Add some frotage. Oh yeah. Yes yes yes

fixnit58
Dec 31, 2014, 4:08 PM
I kissed a gurl n I liked it!

Angus41J
Dec 31, 2014, 4:27 PM
love to kiss, tongues please, makes me so hot

jamier58
Jan 1, 2015, 1:13 PM
yes I agree with you, it is very HOT!!!! I love having tonged in my mouth

loftycraig
Jan 4, 2015, 5:27 PM
Funny how some guys will put their lips to another guy's penis but not to his lips. I will kiss but only if my partner really wants it.

i wld definately kiss befoer and after i suck him off.

melbcuteboi
Jan 5, 2015, 12:17 PM
Ive kissed guys on the odd occasion when ive gotten really horny to the point where anything gets me off and I become very open minded throwing everything out the window.. Normally they have to be hot in the first place though as not really into guys as just love cock but in the heat of passion I have been known to French kiss another guy!!

PeninAZ
Jan 6, 2015, 10:30 AM
Kissing is so nice!

I went to a swingers club once (twice actually, first time nothing), but I went alone, which is a real disadvantage. Though I didn't go home laid, I did get to makeout a while with this chubby woman. I can't say I regret going then.

More related now to the thread: Though I haven't sucked yet, I would most certainly kiss. What's fun without a little foreplay to get started? Maybe a little grinding too?

fresh6869
Jan 23, 2015, 9:31 PM
The kissing just makes it so much better. Nothing better than swapping cum in a deep French kiss after an awesome blow job!

Cutiliae
Jan 23, 2015, 10:22 PM
It's strange how I'll suck his cock but kissing is just not my bag, baby.

bijohnmpls
Jan 23, 2015, 10:42 PM
:kiss:.. kissing makes sex so much hotter.. I know some guys think it is 'gay' to kiss.. but I always ask them if they like kissing women during sex and if it makes it hotter and they usually say yes. then I tell them to close their eyes and I kiss them.. I reach down and notice that their cock is so hard..

oddly enough, a lot of guys are not that good at kissing.. but it is still fun to kiss and be close during sex.

BiCuriousVAN
Jan 24, 2015, 4:50 PM
It's strange how I'll suck his cock but kissing is just not my bag, baby.

I am the same way, yet with a woman kissing is a big turn on. That being said, I really haven't given it a try, it is just not something that interests me. I might try it in the future, so you never know.

12voltyV2.0
Jan 24, 2015, 5:01 PM
To those who say that they don't think that they could kiss another guy---it is one of those things that if you haven't tried it--don't knock it---I can surely say---that making out with a guy while having sex with him is hot and makes it even better and more fun---do think about giving it a try and "Never Say Never."

loftycraig
Jan 24, 2015, 6:00 PM
i haven't but wld like to

Luvthewater
Jan 24, 2015, 8:33 PM
I initially thought I would not. This is all new to me and I only thought I had an oral fixation but now that I have finally tried that a couple times and know how much I enjoyed it I would be open to kissing and other body contact. My experience so far has just been random blow and go. They walked in, I grabbed their cock, unzipped their pants, dropped to my knees and sucked them to completion. That seemed pretty hot to me but I think I'm curious and open to trying more.

sweecocksucker69
Jan 25, 2015, 6:29 AM
The first couple of times I was with all they wanted was to suck their cocks and / or to fuck me. Then I meant my current bf he taught me to how kiss, deep throat, suck a cock, fuck each other, and then to snowball each. the last was a real turn on.

tssoepxxx
Jan 25, 2015, 11:24 AM
So strange that I ran across this topic today. I love kissing by girlfriend, and many of you are right when you say it just adds to the passion during sex. However, I myself have only kissed one guy and it completely turned me off. I was talking to a friend of mine the other day about this - he's gay - and he thinks that I'm just not open enough with my sexuality. My reply was that, if I'm willing/wanting to suck a cock and let another man fuck and cum inside me, then I think I'm pretty darn open with my sexuality. I don't know, maybe I'm just not as far as others on the Kinsey scale? :/ :*

kevin56
Jan 25, 2015, 11:52 AM
i love kissing. love when a man fucks my mouth with his tounge. especially if he showing me how he will fuck my mouth with his cock

TerrorTwilight
Jan 25, 2015, 12:09 PM
I have no problem giving another man a blow job and letting him cum in my mouth, but anything else is a turn off for me. One of the first guys I ever blew kissed me and it just wasn't something I was interested in. I suppose it could change in the future, but for now it's not for me.

man4girlgirl4man
Jan 25, 2015, 3:09 PM
Hell Yeah I kiss. It's one of the sexiest most intimate erotic sexual acts. I don't get any guy who sucks dick or who doest but he lets other guys suck his own - but who refuses to kiss any guy. News flash to all those men: THE TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION you can't be any more gay by kissing than you already are.

Erikir
Jan 25, 2015, 7:37 PM
With men, no. Tried it once, didn't like the stubble. Maybe if he were closely shaven? I wouldn't rule out trying again.
With women, I love kissing.

murano2641
Jan 26, 2015, 9:51 AM
I felt the same as a lot of the other posters here...never thought I would like it but now it's almost as important as the act itself when I'm with another guy. The first guy I was with made it a point to tell me how much he enjoyed kissing another man and I told him I wasn't sure. Well, in the middle of all of the touching, stroking and sucking we started kissing and it put me over the edge now it's one of those things I think about all the time. If I'll take a cock in my mouth and rim his ass why wouldn't I kiss him?

Fzmr9t
Jan 26, 2015, 11:14 AM
I love to kiss, always prefer it to just fucking, yes way more intimate but well worth it.
Exactly!

julyguybill
Jan 27, 2015, 9:18 AM
did not used too but do now like to kiss I enjoy a guys tonge in my mouth and mine in his it adds to the experience totally

hotneasy12
Jan 28, 2015, 2:20 PM
Kissing is what makes me hard....and at my age I need 'hard'!!

BiBedBud
Jan 28, 2015, 5:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmoHQ2DC3zo

hsights
Jan 30, 2015, 2:20 PM
I like it when I'm being fucked missionary style. A deep kiss while I'm being fucked nice and slow is really hot.

Luvthewater
Jan 30, 2015, 3:09 PM
I like it when I'm being fucked missionary style. A deep kiss while I'm being fucked nice and slow is really hot.

Never done either but sounds hot!!!!

fixnit58
Jan 30, 2015, 9:03 PM
Kissing is so nice!

I went to a swingers club once (twice actually, first time nothing), but I went alone, which is a real disadvantage. Though I didn't go home laid, I did get to makeout a while with this chubby woman. I can't say I regret going then.

More related now to the thread: Though I haven't sucked yet, I would most certainly kiss. What's fun without a little foreplay to get started? Maybe a little grinding too?

Thank you! Though I have sucked, I agree and couldn't have said it any better. Whether they are Male, Female, Cpl. or Grp.

torguy4bifun
Jan 31, 2015, 2:08 AM
Sure, especially if a woman is there and it turns her on!

sysper
Jan 31, 2015, 9:52 AM
Sure, especially if a woman is there and it turns her on!
i am open to do pretty much nething to turn a women on, nothing gives me more satisfaction!

jimisbi
Feb 14, 2015, 7:06 PM
I love sucking cock and I'll do it as much as I can, but I hate kissing men and I won't do it. The thought of kissing a guy is revolting to me. I do, however, love to kiss women on their lips and all over their body and I'll do that as much as I can.

1funguy
Apr 11, 2015, 3:36 PM
Oh yes, long slow deep kissing to make the toes curl and the dick hard. Female or male partner. Take the time to appreciate and explore the partner you are sharing your body with. It makes the sex so much more ... WOW! Oh how I love kissing!

right2b
Sep 11, 2015, 7:31 AM
Kissing is my favorite pastime. It is different kissing a man though. I want to kiss tenderly. deeply like a girl kisses. Finding a guy that kisses this way is difficult at best. It will not deter me from searching for the perfect kiss from a sexy man.

Danny60123
Sep 11, 2015, 10:16 AM
Love Love Love to kiss a man or woman. Light licking, tasting of the lips is so freaking hot. Feeling their tongue in my mouth and mine in theirs is so intimate.

ohbimale
Sep 12, 2015, 3:03 AM
Kissing is one the most sensual things you can do with another human being and a wonderful way to express your sexual attraction to each other. Yes I kiss either gender as long as that is part of the ground rules laid down ahead of time.

mrcumsalot
Sep 12, 2015, 8:38 AM
I do love kissing a man. I want every part of a mans body inside my mouth at some point. A man laying ontop of me with his tongue in my mouth is extremely exciting.

cslutt
Sep 12, 2015, 9:20 AM
Love to french kiss with a man, dueling hot tongues. My wife will not french kiss, very disappointing. But, our whole sex life has been very disappointing, but.... When I dress with another gurl, french kissing is so hot once you both apply slut red lipstick!

void()
Sep 12, 2015, 11:42 AM
Yes I do kiss.

The Galion
Sep 15, 2015, 1:58 AM
Hmmmm, I've thought about this and asked my friend after I kissed his wife, "Would you like a kiss?" and he says "No, I'm good (sheepishly)." I need to try another angle when I have the opportunity again. i think it'd be super hot! Perhaps if I "worked my way up"..... He's got a nice body.... His cock, his chest, his shoulders, his neck, His EARS! and then go in for the thrill! Seriously. I could break that barrier if i worked at it.You think so?

DownBoy
Sep 15, 2015, 8:22 AM
I love to kiss and I never hesitate when he leans in to my lip! I also love when a top kisses my neck, legs, and tongues my 'taint' like it was pussy!! I've had this done a couple of times and love being treated like a 'woman.'

cslutt
Sep 15, 2015, 10:05 AM
I have many times before; with the right person it can be very erotic and tender! my brother and i kissed a lot, esp. snowballing.

pole_smoker
Sep 15, 2015, 12:18 PM
I have many times before; with the right person it can be very erotic and tender! my brother and i kissed a lot, esp. snowballing.

That's fucked up and sick that you sexually abused your brother like that. People like you need help and should be labeled as public sex offenders.

This argument that it's all about "love", "sexual exploring", that "we both wanted it", "it was consensual", etc. is just a cover-up of a deeper issue here. Somewhere down the family line no proper boundaries were given, and sexual abuse happened or is happening. I wouldn't be surprised if most of your family's lines all had some severe sexual abuse going on. So, this isn't about love or respect in anyone's family or exploring of sexuality, but disrespect, power, abuse/sex abuse, and control.

darkeyes
Sep 15, 2015, 6:56 PM
O grow up, Poley.. this is the 21st century and maybe we should re-appraise the taboo to suit the times and not make judgements which are unfair and possibly dishonest.. I have never been incestuous and have never been tempted 2 b, but have known a number of people who gave been 1, t'otha or both... whether the taboo still holds water in this day and age I have my doubts... serpently not between consenting adults. No, I do not encourage it, but neither do I condemn it... when folk are adults, I think we have to leave them to decide for themselves who to love, have sex and relationships with..:)

pole_smoker
Sep 15, 2015, 7:38 PM
O grow up, Poley.. this is the 21st century and maybe we should re-appraise the taboo to suit the times and not make judgements which are unfair and possibly dishonest.. I have never been incestuous and have never been tempted 2 b, but have known a number of people who gave been 1, t'otha or both... whether the taboo still holds water in this day and age I have my doubts... serpently not between consenting adults. No, I do not encourage it, but neither do I condemn it... when folk are adults, I think we have to leave them to decide for themselves who to love, have sex and relationships with..:)
Typical excuses from someone who thinks that incest and sexual abuse are no big deal. :rolleyes: People like you should not be teachers or "educators" at all. ;)

darkeyes
Sep 15, 2015, 7:45 PM
Typical excuses from someone who thinks that incest and sexual abuse are no big deal. :rolleyes: People like you should not be teachers or "educators" at all. ;)
..and peeps like u should stop being bigoted clowns..

Tungtwat
Sep 15, 2015, 8:39 PM
I also enjoy sucking his cock but do not like kissing

pole_smoker
Sep 15, 2015, 10:20 PM
..and peeps like u should stop being bigoted clowns..
LMAO who knew that it is "bigoted" in the tiny mind of a racist and bigoted troll from Scotland, that being against incest and sexual abuse are something people can actually be "bigoted" about. :rolleyes:

darkeyes
Sep 16, 2015, 5:57 AM
I have neither practiced or encouraged incestuous relationships, serpently never at work, and nor would I.. but I don't go over the top about them either among consenting adults. Where children and under age adolescents are involved I have quite a different, but more understanding and compassionate attitude than many, tho no doubt not one u would approve I am quite sure, unless abuse by one party, and in particular that by an adult, was involved... incest between consenting adults I have a much more open mind about... between children and adolescents it is something we should take a far more understanding and compassionate view of. Not approve, but not condemn hysterically as we do now about almost all aspects of child sexuality. I am not in the game of giving people of any age guilt complexes, shame and serious mental problems which blight their lives till the end of their days. We know who the racist, bigoted troll is on this thread and rest assured it isn't me..

Because something is illegal and considered immoral and/or depraved now does not mean that it always shall be or should be. It does not and should not mean that we cannot or should not discuss that issue and whether or not the view of our society is right or wrong.. after all, where would the lgbt be now, and what would the rights of gay, bisexual and transpeople be had human beings always taken that view? We know the answer, because history tells us. Many of those who lived through the dark days of absolute illegality and/or societal disapproval remain alive, and because we can see it for ourselves still in operation in much of the world where the types of views and opinions and laws of both our countries recent past are to a greater or lesser extent still extant!

KevsBi
Sep 16, 2015, 9:31 AM
I really don't kiss a lot but when I'm engaging in anal sex, especially when getting fucked, I enjoy it when my partner kisses me when he's close to coming because I know how good that warm tight ass is feeling for him. Kissing heightens that pleasure a little.

Grub Worm
Sep 16, 2015, 11:49 AM
nope, not my thing

pole_smoker
Sep 16, 2015, 12:02 PM
I have neither practiced or encouraged incestuous relationships, serpently never at work, and nor would I.. but I don't go over the top about them either among consenting adults. Where children and under age adolescents are involved I have quite a different, but more understanding and compassionate attitude than many, tho no doubt not one u would approve I am quite sure, unless abuse by one party, and in particular that by an adult, was involved... incest between consenting adults I have a much more open mind about... between children and adolescents it is something we should take a far more understanding and compassionate view of. Not approve, but not condemn hysterically as we do now about almost all aspects of child sexuality. I am not in the game of giving people of any age guilt complexes, shame and serious mental problems which blight their lives till the end of their days. We know who the racist, bigoted troll is on this thread and rest assured it isn't me..

Because something is illegal and considered immoral and/or depraved now does not mean that it always shall be or should be. It does not and should not mean that we cannot or should not discuss that issue and whether or not the view of our society is right or wrong.. after all, where would the lgbt be now, and what would the rights of gay, bisexual and transpeople be had human beings always taken that view? We know the answer, because history tells us. Many of those who lived through the dark days of absolute illegality and/or societal disapproval remain alive, and because we can see it for ourselves still in operation in much of the world where the types of views and opinions and laws of both our countries recent past are to a greater or lesser extent still extant!
LMAO I see what I accurately posted about you, went completely over your dizzy little head. ;) :rolleyes:

darkeyes
Sep 16, 2015, 12:22 PM
LMAO I see what I accurately posted about you, went completely over your dizzy little head. ;) :rolleyes:
Not in the least.. but it did go over urs at the same time u thought it, such a load of cobblers was it.. nev mind.. u really must try harder...:)

pole_smoker
Sep 16, 2015, 12:43 PM
Not in the least.. but it did go over urs at the same time u thought it, such a load of cobblers was it.. nev mind.. u really must try harder...:)
Keep telling yourself that, while you post your usual BS. :rolleyes: :)

void()
Sep 16, 2015, 6:07 PM
Blah

He is the same old sausage, fizzing and sputtering in his own grease. — Henry James

Tell me… Is being stupid a profession or are you just gifted?

Me pretending to listen should be enough for you.

If I say something that offends you, let me know so I can do it again later.
Your lips are moving, but all I hear is “blah blah blah…”

You’re so much smarter when you don’t speak!

I’d love to have this battle of wits with you but I don’t like fighting an unarmed person.

Somewhere along the line, I must have given you the impression I cared. I apologize.

I don’t hate you… I just don’t appreciate your existence.

If you’re talking behind my back then you’re in a perfect position to kiss my ass!

Yes, you do have a right to your opinion…And I have a right to mine. And my opinion is that your opinion is ridiculously stupid!

Don’t take yourself so seriously, no one else does.

Why bother talking? You’ll end up embarrassing yourself in the end.

Go be stupid somewhere else. -– Squidward

No matter how many harmful drugs I take, you still don’t seem any smarter.

Last time I checked I didn’t ask for your opinion.

If you can’t laugh at yourself, I’ll be happy to do it for you.

I was dropped on my head as a baby. But you, my friend, you were clearly flung against a wall!

You wouldn’t care what people thought about you, if you knew how little they did.

Oh, I’m sorry. Were you under the impression that I value your opinion?

By the by, how is the weather in Virginia treating you. Enjoying the work for AOL? Maybe you work for someone else's data center? If I recall correctly UUnet also has a center in Ashburn, VA. They're now of course part of Verizon Business Services. You might even know a friend of mine, she uses the handle Wonder Woman. Maybe you don't know her. She worked in corporate out of TX for some while years back. She also worked on various and sundry satellite telecommunications services for the military at one point. She was a sweetheart, often letting me have direct access to schematics of, well that's not public information nor will be. Excuse me. I'll return to tossing wisecracks in your general direction. They remind me of grenades. :)

Do your kids a favor – don’t have any. -– Robert Orben

How do you keep an idiot in suspense? Leave a message and I’ll get back to you.

Whatever is wrong with you, it’s not a small thing!

Sure, I’d love to help you out…now, which way did you come in?

Hi there, I’m a human being! What are you?

I love to hear you talk- the white noise is very relaxing.

Think before you speak, it’ll save you the humiliation.

You look at me, you judge me then you imitate me. I look at you and I laugh.

My door is always open for you so feel free to leave.

Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful, hate me because your boyfriend thinks I am.

Next time I see you, remind me not to talk to you. -– Groucho Marx

At the end of the day…you’re just a speck of dirt I wipe off the table.

Let’s play hide and seek. You hide and I won’t seek.

sisboy
Sep 18, 2015, 11:44 AM
Only cocks and balls!!!

Marriedbi58
Sep 18, 2015, 2:19 PM
I will kiss men but it doesn't turn me on as much as kissing a woman. What makes me hot (I have actually come) is when either a man shoots his cum in my mouth or a woman orgasms as I eat her pussy.

65unknownname
Sep 20, 2015, 2:23 PM
I love kissing and making out I've kissed every one I've been with, man or woman.

iamcontent
Sep 20, 2015, 2:55 PM
Kissing just adds so much passion and enjoyment to everything.

BiCplAz
Sep 21, 2015, 12:46 AM
Love kissing women and men on the lips whether the face, vagina or head:eek:

man4girlgirl4man
Oct 6, 2015, 6:09 PM
Fuck yeah I kiss and I'm really good at it to.

A great sex kisser knows exactly who when how and where to kiss during sex for maximum erotic effect, and also when and who and when to not kiss which can be just as important.

Tony72
Oct 6, 2015, 8:53 PM
I totally enjoy kissing and cuddling. It is a special connection between two people that increases the passion and excitement of what comes next. I feel it is needed for the whole experience of togetherness.

thethirdwheel
Oct 7, 2015, 4:53 AM
For me, it depends on the person and how I'm attracted to them personally, I think;
Generally though I do prefer kissing women, however at times it can be pretty damn hot.

elmwood7
Oct 8, 2015, 6:00 AM
I don't mind kissing if the guy wants to. It cracks me up how guys won't kiss a guy on the lips but they 'll suck his cock and stick their tongue up his ass.

stonerboy710
Oct 9, 2015, 12:30 PM
i love kissing, its fun and a turn on

69luvr
Oct 9, 2015, 3:54 PM

I cum kiss!

stonerboy710
Oct 9, 2015, 3:59 PM
OoOoOo cum kissing is even better!

curmwm57
Oct 9, 2015, 4:18 PM
For some reason I find myself falling into the minority here I guess. I can't even think of kissing another man, but I have no problem wrapping my lips around a cock...Don't know why and can't explain it but that is just something that would turn me off in an instant.

ncbymail
Dec 8, 2017, 3:31 PM
I'm not inclined to kiss men usually, because it implies a romance or feels like it does to me. That said, one the things I like about sex with men and that drew me to M2M sex is the kinkyness. So kissing brings a kinky element to sex with a man and when I'm with someone that inspires me to and I'm seeking kinky. I do.

sisboy
Dec 9, 2017, 7:14 AM
It totally depends on the situation and the mood.If it is a date where I am getting wined and dined and will dress for him later if he wants then it is usually him who starts the kissing.Wife introduced me to a cologne that does get men going and usually end up kissing.Especially when I am in heels,thigh highs panties etc.

monaohio
Dec 9, 2017, 8:53 AM
no i don't i want a guy to fuck me and dump all his cum in my hole like the cum slut i am

Luvthewater
Dec 9, 2017, 9:01 AM
Ihave not but not totally against it either. Just don't think I would be the 1 to initiate it.

Waylon
Dec 9, 2017, 10:35 AM
I enjoy making out if the session and the man are special. It's a good warm up to some fine cocksucking and nipple play and eventual rimming.

Joboo
Dec 9, 2017, 12:59 PM
Never initiated but my guy back in the day use to kiss me sometimes. He was uncomfortable too I believe but we were young and he was 100% gay. I'm sure he knew I was uncomfortable with it, it just didn't feel natural which is funny since I really enjoyed sucking him.

69luvr
Dec 13, 2017, 2:26 PM
What is good sex without kissing! I think it really spices up sex, and makes it much hotter. I wont bother with a guy who will not want to kiss.
agreed and the best time to kiss is when you have some cum left in your mouth. Watch his reaction and suck him off again!

singlebimale41
Dec 13, 2017, 3:13 PM
Yes I kiss, kissing is a must for me, if I don't like the way you kiss nothing more is going to happen. So kissing making out tender seductive kisses all of it.

Troubleshooter
Dec 14, 2017, 10:28 AM
Do I kiss? I can't NOT kiss! If the man I'm talking to has a problem with kissing, he can move on to someone else. Kissing is integral to love-making for me ... and yeah, if I'm intimate with a man, it's love-making!

softheart
Dec 14, 2017, 4:59 PM
I can tell how dominant a guy is by the way he kisses, and vicea versa. I like a strong passionate lover, and the more kissing the better because I believe it strengthens the emotional bonds before, during, and after sex.

BigAlNYC
Dec 14, 2017, 5:16 PM
It really depends on the situation and the guy. I've gone through phases where I really wasn't into it, and phases like more recently where I am more receptive to kissing with men.

Back when I was much younger, and fantasizing about being with men, the thought of kissing a man seemed very transgressive and sexy. Like being treated like his girlfriend or sex object, which just seemed extremely hot to me. So the first couple of times I was kissed by a man I found it quite thrilling, and really enjoyed the way that kissing men felt so different from kissing women. Later on, as I grew more in control of my sexuality, met some lousy user men who thought that being a bottom meant that I could be abused, and became much more intimately involved with girls, I stopped kissing men at all. To the point where I would turn my head away if a guy even tried. It seemed too intimate, and like something special that I shared with the women in my life. Not for some random horny guy whose cock I just wanted to service.

But more recently, I met a super hot guy who I actually clicked with on a personal level, and I found myself wanting to kiss and make out with him so badly. So, when he leaned in to kiss me, I just opened right up, and kissed him back fully. He clearly signaled his intentions to give me his magnificent cock by pushing his insistent tongue deep into my mouth, and I was so turned on by it that I even surprised myself. I get hard just thinking about it. But I still have to really feel an intimate feeling for a guy, beyond just cock-lust, to want to kiss and be kissed by a man.

TheMaze
Dec 15, 2017, 3:17 PM
you took that right out of my mouth!!

TheMaze
Dec 15, 2017, 3:26 PM
i adore snogging

Disappointed if a guy doesn't kiss

Sensualhunter
Dec 16, 2017, 6:42 PM
I was not into kissing years ago when i had my first two encounters, in fact it was a turnoff for me. But for the past few years it is almost all I can think about other then having my nipples licked and having them inside me. So, I met a guy recently and we had sex. The first thing we did was kiss. OMFG! What a turn on! Long deep kisses with our hands on the back of each others heads pulling our lips closer and our tongues were deep. Then came the neck kissing and then the sensual, slow nipple licking and kissing and i did his too. Kissing is the absolute best and a must if you are going to intimate with someone!

cuttin2dachase
Dec 16, 2017, 8:20 PM
As far as getting naked and having sex with a man, I am not hung up on a man's physical appearance so long as he is not obese, butt ugly or unhygienic. But I admit to a bit of superficiality in that I don't desire to kiss men who are not physically attractive to me. When I'm with a man I find very attractive, I love kissing and making out and stroking each other's dicks just as much as if he were a very attractive woman and I am playing with her pussy and she with my dick as we kiss and make out. It's foreplay and I do very much enjoy kissing attractive men during foreplay, during sex and after sex.

mtfromlv
Dec 16, 2017, 10:52 PM
It is amazing that I love sucking cock so much, but don't really look forward to kissing a guy, especially when they have facial hair . I went out with one guy that liked to dress up. He was really cute in his dress, and what an ass he had. He was clean shaven and I really enjoyed kissing and making out with him. I guess I have double standards or something, I can do without the kissing most of the time.

4nick8er
Dec 17, 2017, 5:05 PM
As much as I enjoy sucking a nice cock, I have zero desire to kiss another guy, kinda repulsed actually.
- I think id prefer to rim a nice clean asshole rather than kiss.

69luvr
Dec 17, 2017, 5:15 PM
I love kissing. It makes me all the hornier lol!

I luv cum kissing

Figaro
Dec 18, 2017, 9:32 PM
no I love kissing women not men, yuck barf.

julyguybill
Dec 23, 2017, 4:45 AM
sometimes

cslutt
Dec 23, 2017, 10:35 PM
That's fucked up and sick that you sexually abused your brother like that. People like you need help and should be labeled as public sex offenders.

This argument that it's all about "love", "sexual exploring", that "we both wanted it", "it was consensual", etc. is just a cover-up of a deeper issue here. Somewhere down the family line no proper boundaries were given, and sexual abuse happened or is happening. I wouldn't be surprised if most of your family's lines all had some severe sexual abuse going on. So, this isn't about love or respect in anyone's family or exploring of sexuality, but disrespect, power, abuse/sex abuse, and control.

Oh hell no. My dad and his two brothers loved to play, sucking fucking kissing peeing, anything except skat or pain. They played with grandpa, and all of them dressed, too. It was totally about love and respect. My twin and I played into our late 40's and we loved every minute of it. Neither of our wives consented to either oral or anal, but we certainly did; they did not know or find out, either. We respected their wishes and satisfied each other, while still maintaining a quality sex life with them. The only reason we stopped is that I got transferred 2000 mi. away.

chiefconsultant63
Dec 24, 2017, 7:13 AM
I kiss and like it but if the other guy isn't so much into it, I kiss everything else from his top head to the bottom head, if you know what I mean.

redngoldpride
Dec 24, 2017, 7:42 PM
Yes I kiss , oh wow do I kiss , long deep wet passionate kissing , body to body contact my hands roaming as we kiss , and kiss , and kiss

iamcontent
Dec 26, 2017, 9:54 AM
Kissing anyone put more passion and intenseity into it

mac_46_46
Dec 27, 2017, 7:55 AM
You might think it is strange that I will suck a man's cock, let him cum in my mouth and swallow it, but I am not into kissing another man.

querty
Dec 27, 2017, 12:55 PM
Yup, same here. Tried it, no like

sissy_nella
Aug 16, 2018, 3:05 PM
I think kissing and sex are two different things, and with the one night stands I've had a plethora of, kissing was not required, or wanted. If I connect with a person, and a relationship or bonding is wanted, kissing is a must, but for pound town, it's a distraction..

also.. as much as i like some furry guys, I've never got use to deep kissing with bearded or moustachy men..

Tight1-4u
Aug 16, 2018, 4:58 PM

Being a submissive oral bottom kissing for me depends on if he takes charge or not.. if he wants to kiss and makes the move sure I am down.. if not then..

IlBiGuy74
Aug 18, 2018, 6:13 PM
I've done it quite a few times and I absolutely loved it and will continue to do it unless the other guy isn't into it. That was one of the things my gf wanted to see me do and she got to see it firsthand.

Tight1-4u
Aug 18, 2018, 9:56 PM
Being a submissive oral bottom kissing for me depends on if he takes charge or not.. if he wants to kiss and makes the move sure I am down.. if not then..

Side note or to add to this.. I like kissing and making out.. there is nothing hotter than long deep kisses while he is pounding the hell out of me.. got me on my back laying on top of my fucking me hard and kissing.. And when we are all worked up and ready to make out for a bit only add to the sexual tension.. kissing is great fun.. like I said I am submissive so he has to make the first move..

fortiesbifun
Aug 19, 2018, 12:07 AM
I dont want any kissing. Just cock and licking/sucking.

Radlatino
Aug 19, 2018, 12:16 AM
If they're clean, like I am. And good looking, could be a new experience!
The sex could be a plus...
Though some think of you kiss, your turning gay. Or is going to lead to a relationship.
Then why do bi? The thinking is all wrong.

a2smith09
Aug 19, 2018, 8:11 AM
Yes I do. Some guys like it some guys don’t. For those that do I find it adds an extra deminsion to the whole love making experience. The connection is deeper, more sensual, more sexual. Over all more fulfilling

jem_is_bi
Aug 19, 2018, 11:05 PM
Yes, earlier today, my partner was seated in a chair in the living room waiting for me to come in from an outdoor task.
He told me: "shut the front door". Then as I approached he pulled down my pants and sucked my dick. That was just so wonderful!
I could not resist kissing and hugging him after that.

borntosuckcock
Aug 20, 2018, 11:20 AM
Kissing never really interested me, sucking his cock and swallowing his cum was more of a turn on.

GreenFedora
Aug 20, 2018, 2:32 PM
Love to kiss and make out with both sexes. It heightens the experience and makes the climax more explosive. I'm into deep, romantic, passionate, slobbery, wrap-my-arms-around-you, abandon-all-inhibitions kisser. Ears, neck, nape of the neck. I love my man freshly-shaven, or even better with a bit of stubble. It feels so sexy when we're cheek to cheek.

hardhats
Aug 20, 2018, 7:17 PM
I think you have to be attracted to men, which I am, before before you ever get into kissing another man. I've had some serious make-out sessions, which always leads to great sex. I basically treat it as if I'm making love to him.

SilkyHoseLover
Aug 21, 2018, 6:35 AM
I think you have to be attracted to men, which I am, before before you ever get into kissing another man.
Doesn't work that way for me. I'm not at all attracted to men, but I have found that I very much enjoy kissing as part of our play. Locked lips and a tongue in the mouth is always fun as our hands our busy getting acquainted with other parts, elsewhere.

Having a man wanting to kiss me enhances my feeling of being feminine and desirable, which is essential to my enjoyment of M-M sexual activity.

Cdnbi
Aug 21, 2018, 10:00 AM
I personally am not into it kissing guys. However, if it helps get him to detroying me anally whatever helps! Getting blasted is the ultimate goal.

csreef
Aug 22, 2018, 12:51 PM
To those who say that they don't think that they could kiss another guy---it is one of those things that if you haven't tried it--don't knock it---I can surely say---that making out with a guy while having sex with him is hot and makes it even better and more fun---do think about giving it a try and "Never Say Never."

Well said! :three:

Avalokita
Aug 23, 2018, 10:11 PM
Yes, but it really depends on the personality I'm naked with, and the eroticism of the play.

I have met people with whom kissing is just so natural and adds to the moment is a huge way; and I have met some people (male, female, and trans) that I wouldn't even watch *you* kiss.

Samdy
Aug 24, 2018, 4:26 AM
kissing is the first stage of surrender.

DareMe
Aug 24, 2018, 5:38 AM

I like that comment.

csreef
Aug 24, 2018, 2:14 PM

That is a very interesting statement.

void()
Aug 25, 2018, 5:33 PM
Still leaving this as an open ended response, ... it depends. :)

allpleasured
Aug 26, 2018, 2:11 PM
Man or woman it's the beginning lustful love making session

bloodrock
Oct 24, 2018, 8:43 PM
Definitely! It's part of making love.

jem_is_bi
Oct 24, 2018, 9:33 PM
Yes! But, not with any one I do not care about very much.

Fzmr9t
Oct 25, 2018, 1:36 AM
Yes I do

ZepZep
Oct 25, 2018, 7:39 AM
Absolutely. Very high on my adgenda. It gets me in the mood, big time. ������

Kcmetrofreak
Oct 26, 2018, 3:38 PM
Oh I love kissing!

foundpuppy
Oct 26, 2018, 5:23 PM
Love kissing, friends like for me to kiss them.

SatinnaTheGothQueen
Nov 7, 2018, 9:03 PM
Deliciously naughty peaches I don't kiss anything or anyone dear pleasure seeking lovers unless cutiepies I'am kissing and sucking on some bouncy and yummy gum ball sakes. mmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

middleagedinnj
Nov 10, 2018, 7:31 AM
I love kissing and have found quite a few men who also like it as well. It is much more intimate to me than kissing a cock and adds to the excitement as we build up towards other activity. The best guys I have had - and they have been very few - are the ones who kiss me after I have sucked them off and swallowed their load. It's not as if they are sharing their cum with me as I prefer to swallow it all, but maybe there is a lingering taste on my tongue they want to have. But I find those who kiss after very exciting.

SilkyHoseLover
Nov 10, 2018, 8:04 AM
I love kissing and have found quite a few men who also like it as well. It is much more intimate to me than kissing a cock and adds to the excitement as we build up towards other activity.

Somewhere in the previous pages of replies to this, I probably have an entry that says that I don't have an interest in kissing, or maybe that I hadn't yet tried it. But that has changed. Yes, I kiss and I enjoy it! It is an integral part of the erotic buildup and very pleasurable to me, whether it's a male or female that I'm tongue-wrestling with.

The best guys I have had - and they have been very few - are the ones who kiss me after I have sucked them off and swallowed their load. <snip> I find those who kiss after very exciting.

I would certainly do it! It's fun on several levels. First there's the naughtiness/taboo aspect of it. Psychology is so intertwined in my bisexuality -- it refines and feeds my excitement. I couldn't enjoy the physicality of it nearly as much if I couldn't entertain the thought of it. (You know about the brain being the biggest sex organ and all...)

As I used to say to my wife as I kissed her post-oral sex: I always kiss the lips of those who suck my cock. :)