PDA

View Full Version : Strange feelings in sex.

brasilcouple
Dec 27, 2014, 5:42 PM
Hi, I´m from Brasil so, please don´t expect for a perfect english :) but I´ll do my best

After 9 years together we start to became more open with our feelings, we always knew of our bisexuality, have a few ffm and one time only we fucked a she male (was awesome she fucked us to be honest).

Recently we start to feeling like in sex our roles are changed, she develop a very manly attitude, and even with me doing the penetration, is like she is fucking me, and she is a hell of a fucker :) She enjoy a lot too, the difficult to have a orgasm for her is gone, for two times she squirt during the orgasm.

The difficult for me is, I like very much to be a man, we already crossdressing, it´s fun, but not our thing, but during the sex I have the clear sensation of she have a wonderful cock, and she fuck like a real man. She have the same sensation, for her it´s like she is fucking a very hot girl.

Since for me it´s a very new and confusing feeling, I decide to share and maybe find someone that have similar experiences.

Feel free to ask for anything, I´ll be glad to answer. :)

Realist
Dec 27, 2014, 5:51 PM
First of all, your English is better than some Americans, who post here!

Secondly, you're a lucky man to have such a rewarding life! Lovng a woman, who understands your desires and wants to share with you, really is the spice of life!!

As long as you are having fun and those with you are having fun, too, just enjoy it!

It's a cool thing to experience something new and exciting with your loved ones!

Best wishes to you and your loved ones, Happy New Year!

newlynymphos
Dec 27, 2014, 5:54 PM
I wish my wife would top me like a man when I'm dressed as Isabel! You are a lucky guy!

darkeyes
Dec 27, 2014, 7:44 PM
I wish my wife would top me like a man when I'm dressed as Isabel! You are a lucky guy!
I think if I were u, my words would be chosen far more carefully.... top or getting topped (here at least) may not quite b quite what u wish for...;)

Hypersexual11
Dec 27, 2014, 10:44 PM
You don't mention the natural progression of this which would be to allow her to strap on a dildo and actually fuck you. I know for some men this can be a daunting thought. There can be a lot of sexual stimulation for both if done right. If you decide to do it, I suggest a strapless like the Realdoe. My wife has a masculine side and likes to do this now and then.