PDA

View Full Version : Guys ever use another man's cum for anal sex lube?

pole_smoker
Dec 21, 2014, 7:34 PM
Guys ever use another man's cum for anal sex lube?

pole_smoker
Mar 30, 2015, 3:09 AM
I've never done this but I know men who told me how they did this.

blatant_bi_guy
Apr 7, 2015, 3:29 AM
Quite a few times.

pole_smoker
Jun 17, 2015, 11:41 PM
Quite a few times.

How was it for you?

tenni
Jun 18, 2015, 12:45 AM
Pole doesn't do this and does not want to...He just wants to know what othesr do. Is pole in the CIA or do you work for ISIS?

pole_smoker
Jun 18, 2015, 12:54 AM
Pole doesn't do this and does not want to...He just wants to know what othesr do. Is pole in the CIA or do you work for ISIS?

I would not be surprised if this site's #1 hypocrite you has done this while having unprotected anal sex with your fuck buddies, and when you are the cum rag for male/male couples who you run to for a booty call and boring sex. ;)

tenni
Jun 18, 2015, 2:45 AM
As someone posted, you have no idea what I do or don't do. Go fuck yourself asshat. You're a sick, demented sexually obsessive, fucktard troll.

pole_smoker
Jun 18, 2015, 2:57 AM
As someone posted, you have no idea what I do or don't do. Go fuck yourself asshat. You're a sick, demented sexually obsessive, fucktard troll.

Wrong. You have had bareback sex with a man, or probably multiple men before and posted about it, and you have sucked more dick and rimmed more men than most men here have. You also have STDS you do not tell any of the people who are unfortunate enough to have had sex or who are going to have sex with you about that you are a carrier of. ;) Of course you will lie about this as you do everything, but people can search and easily find how you have STDS and have had sex without condoms with men and women.

You are one of the main obsessive trolls here on this site. :rolleyes:

No, Jim Riley it isn't. Hide some more? Not editing that out.