PDA

View Full Version : Performing Oral Sex on Straight Guys

JackTexas94
Dec 6, 2014, 11:56 PM
Have you ever performed oral sex on a (supposedly) straight guy and had a belligerent homophobic mood swing from him after he ejaculated? Just curious on the comments from those who have experienced this phenomenon and how you felt about it.

JackTexas94
Dec 7, 2014, 12:09 AM
I gave a guy a blowjob when I was in high school who begged for it and then once he got off was angry at me about it. This surprised me not only in his reaction but in mine as well...it was some how strangely satisfying.

pole_smoker
Dec 7, 2014, 12:28 AM
NO but I've had guys who are bi or gay and who don't want to admit it hit on me in all sort of situations. Sometimes they were friends and it would happen when they had been drinking. I did not have sex with them.

If a guy is actually hetero/straight he's not going to have sex with a man, or proposition a man for sex.

whispering
Dec 7, 2014, 12:38 AM
I gave a guy a blowjob when I was in high school who begged for it and then once he got off was angry at me about it. This surprised me not only in his reaction but in mine as well...it was some how strangely satisfying.

Jack, were you satisfied that he got angry, or satisfied at the blowjob and rejection?

Everyone I've sucked has freely volunteered his cock to me, and I haven't been his first, so that hasn't happened. But I did play regularly with a friend before puberty, and when his balls started to swell and he got interested in girls, he called me a homo and stomped away.

lv69cpl69
Dec 7, 2014, 4:36 PM
Pitching or catching it’s still baseball, so no

JaredT77
Dec 8, 2014, 8:31 AM
Nah, I just don't fuck around with the straight guys. I actually just tell the women that I'm bisexual but only tell men if I'm at a gay bar or on some gay dating site. I only have one straight male best friend that I have told that I was bisexual and I have no interest in sucking his cock. I rather some guy start flirting with me and offer for me to suck his cock, but only if he's gay or bisexual.

Mondocania
Dec 8, 2014, 8:58 AM
Nah, I just don't fuck around with the straight guys. I actually just tell the women that I'm bisexual but only tell men if I'm at a gay bar or on some gay dating site. I only have one straight male best friend that I have told that I was bisexual and I have no interest in sucking his cock. I rather some guy start flirting with me and offer for me to suck his cock, but only if he's gay or bisexual.

I agree.

cbb83
Dec 8, 2014, 9:54 AM
Hate to break it to you, but unless the guy is unwilling or unknowing, he's not straight if he's getting blown by you.

JaredT77
Dec 8, 2014, 10:05 AM
Hate to break it to you, but unless the guy is unwilling or unknowing, he's not straight if he's getting blown by you.

I think we all know that but then again, a lot of "straight" men are bicurious but are afraid to admit it. I have heard the question in the Navy plenty of times about "would you suck a another man's cock for a million dollars?" I would lie and tell them that I would never suck another man's cock, but secretly I have sucked mens' cocks for free. I would most definitely suck a man's cock if it guaranteed me a million dollars. For a million dollars he could cum in my mouth and maybe fuck me bareback. I might be considered a male hoe, but I could definitely use the money.

And this was before the Don't Ask Don't Tell policy was lifted and a lot of military members I knew and served were not open about their sexuality. It didn't take until the policy was lifted, that more men and women would come out and admit their sexuality preferences but they were always those macho service members that are still homophobic and believe that men are either straight or gay, no such thing as bisexual. You may definitely not agree with that, but it's the world we live in.

JackTexas94
Dec 8, 2014, 3:40 PM
Hence the word "supposedly " in parenthesis in the OP.