PDA

View Full Version : Females and Cyber Chatting

JPDrum
Dec 4, 2014, 1:28 AM
Question for the ladies. Do any of you enjoy cyber chat, sexting, whatever you want to call it these days. It certainly seems to be more of a guy thing.

A chat friend and I have been trying on and off for years to find a female who would like to join us. So, if any of you are interested please let me know.

Thanks

pole_smoker
Dec 4, 2014, 1:31 AM
Some women like it, and some don't.

There's a chat room here on this site and I'm sure you can meet women who are into it in there? Did you ever try one of those cam sites that there are apparently a lot of where you can watch people, or broadcast from your webcam and cyber with people?

I know a bisexual TS/TG woman who told me how before she transitioned she tried what she called internet/computer sex, and how with guys all they wanted to do was just get off fast, have lots of dirty chat, and sign off; but with women they didn't like chat/text all about sex and that when she was cybering/texting with women she met in adult cybersex chatrooms more than one woman in the middle of their chat/text would say, "wait a minute, are you really a man, and not a woman?"

Melody Dean
Dec 4, 2014, 12:17 PM
I do cyber and sext sometimes. But I think it's different from guys.

For one, no, I'm not interested in finding another chat partner at the moment. I have chat partners to fulfill all my needs.

But also, since cybering is so mental, I'm not looking to go straight into sex. I want to like and enjoy talking to the other person first. I don't really chat with someone with cyber being my end goal; I'd rather have an interesting conversation and if it ends up in the bedroom, then great. The less I talk to someone beforehand, the less likely I am to enjoy the cyber.

If I'm in chat and get an unsolicited PM from someone not talking in the main room, I'm not likely to reply. Even if they are talking in the main room, I expect to be engaged somehow, not just say, "Hi." And if I get the impression that they're just looking to cyber or want pics, I'm not interested. Sure, I may be high maintenance, but if anyone thinks so, I'm not what they're looking for and they're not what I'm looking for anyway.