PDA

View Full Version : nudest resorts bi frendly

oilcan5
Dec 2, 2014, 11:09 AM
hi my name is john my wife and i are looking to go on our first vaction nude does anyone know of a good resort for best price ?:love87:

jamieknyc
Dec 2, 2014, 4:08 PM
Orient Beach in St. Martin and its Club Orient is the best nude beach resort I know of. I don't know what its price is.

pole_smoker
Dec 2, 2014, 4:22 PM
Nudist resorts or nude/clothing optional beaches are not meant to be hook up spots for people who are LGBT, or even straight people.

A lot of nudist/clothing optional resorts/beaches have closed down because of people who started to use them as hook up and public sex places.

fun2bhung
Dec 2, 2014, 5:31 PM
You may want to look into , Caliente Resort and Spa - Land O Lakes, Florida

NakedInSeattle
Dec 3, 2014, 12:59 AM
For a combination nudist/swing vacation, I also recommend Caliente. We've also been to Club Orient as well but expensive there and to get to. Didn't find any playing there but it's lovely!

cuttin2dachase
Dec 3, 2014, 6:38 PM
If you google 'nudist resorts' or 'nudist campgrounds' you might be surprised to find one very near you. Some cater to bi/gay/lesbian/swinger people. Public sex is not encouraged at them, but private hookups for sex certainly are not discouraged. You will know which ones are hookup resorts by the way they promote themselves on their web pages.

12voltyV2.0
Dec 4, 2014, 12:39 AM
I have it on good word from some I have known that Heodism II in Negril, Jamaica is a pretty good place with some "bisexual action" going on. http://www.hedonism.com

You may want to do some research and check this place out-----sounds good to me from what I have been told from some I have known who either have gone at least once and I did know this one guy--he and his wife had gone there every year for a number of years--all said it was one great place. The guy who went there for years--I haven't seen him in four or five years----so I am not up on how it is now--but I am sure if you do some investigating, you could find out. I am sure that at the very least----you can probably find chat rooms and forum boards like this one where people talk about their experiences at this resort and others.

Good luck, I am sure you can find someplace to go.

jamieknyc
Dec 4, 2014, 9:58 AM
I hate to agree with pole smoker, but he is right that a lot of nudist places are strict about sexual activity because they know that is what gets nude-recreation places shut down.

NjbiGuy01
Dec 4, 2014, 10:58 AM
Pay no attention to Pole Smoker PLEASE. Don't feed the troll.
Even on my ignore list, he still bugs the shit out of me....

This being said: There is a surely a social aspect at these resorts and at nude or clothing optional beaches. Yes, overt sexual contact is discouraged and may be illegal.

BUT: Meeting people for social and perhaps sexual friendship elsewhere is certainly not an issue. There's a big difference between doing it on the beach and meeting people to have fun in the future or at another location.

Wizzee
Dec 19, 2014, 5:23 PM
Another place to look would be http://www.aanr.com/ which is The American Association for Nudist Recreation. They have a listing of resorts/camps, beaches, as well as some suggested rules of Beach Etiquette. Although not covering EVERYTHING about nudism or naturism, it is one of the best and most broad-ranging sources to start with.

And yes, if a family camp or resort, open sexual behavior is prohibited, here in the USA. Adults Only camps might be a bit looser, but would ask you to be discrete, at least. And in all cases, remember to bring a towel to sit on!