PDA

View Full Version : men when you top/bottom or fuck/get fucked do you give and take cum?

pole_smoker
Dec 1, 2014, 2:20 PM
Guys when you fuck or get fucked by a man do you ever give him your cum or take his cum up your ass? This includes if you've done it in the past as well.

Bocacdc
Dec 1, 2014, 3:26 PM
The exchange of bodily fluids is high risk for STDs. We received selective information about another's sexual history. It's almost impossible to know if another person has an STD. If someone tells you they've recently been "tested clean", remember they are only as "clean" as their last sex partner and if they are going for tests, they are most likely engaging in risky behavior. Often they don't know if they are clean or infected...tests don't always reveal viruses immediately.

Asspussy302
Dec 1, 2014, 3:40 PM
I have never barebacked in my life. I'm not saying I haven't been tempted, but I won't ever do that. Too risky for me.

pole_smoker
Dec 1, 2014, 3:44 PM
The exchange of bodily fluids is high risk for STDs. We received selective information about another's sexual history. It's almost impossible to know if another person has an STD. If someone tells you they've recently been "tested clean", remember they are only as "clean" as their last sex partner and if they are going for tests, they are most likely engaging in risky behavior. Often they don't know if they are clean or infected...tests don't always reveal viruses immediately.
Who is the "we"? You and your penis?

There's something called safer sex. Many people of all genders and sexual orientations have safer sex with someone that's HIV+ or who has AIDS, and do not get infected because they have safer sex.

JackTexas94
Dec 1, 2014, 5:52 PM
I have bare backed before but it was in the mid 70s when the health risk of such behavior was unheard of. I would never do it now.

pole_smoker
Dec 1, 2014, 7:08 PM
I have bare backed before but it was in the mid 70s when the health risk of such behavior was unheard of. I would never do it now.
Actually, people did know about the health risks of unprotected sex in the 70s. People just chose to ignore it, and thought it was "cancer" or something that only gay men had to deal with, and thought that if they were hetero or only had sex with women they couldn't possibly get an STD or get what was called GRID. :rolleyes:

I first became active with women and men in the mid 70s and I used condoms.

mrcumsalot
Dec 1, 2014, 9:46 PM
I prefer to have the cum unloaded into my body (mouth or ass). I consider sperm to be invaluable and a sin to waste inside a condom.

pole_smoker
Dec 1, 2014, 9:53 PM
I prefer to have the cum unloaded into my body (mouth or ass). I consider sperm to be invaluable and a sin to waste inside a condom.
Some people have this viewpoint about cum, and they really like cum.

So they don't suck dick with a condom, or take it up the ass, or vagina (if they're female) with a condom.

How many men have you swallowed or taken cum from up your ass?

You may like some of my other polls.

mrcumsalot
Dec 1, 2014, 9:58 PM
I think sperm us wasted when shot into a condom. It belongs in the male or female orifices.

pole_smoker
Mar 19, 2015, 1:13 AM
I think sperm us wasted when shot into a condom. It belongs in the male or female orifices.
Do others here have this view on cum?

charles-smythe
Mar 19, 2015, 5:49 AM
Guys when you fuck or get fucked by a man do you ever give him your cum or take his cum up your ass? This includes if you've done it in the past as well.
...I take is cum up my ass...

bi4asplay
Mar 20, 2015, 12:44 PM
I only play safe in today's world. Given that I do love the feel when a man cums in my ass. Before we had so much to worry about there were a few men that we played with often and most for 10 years, I loved feeling his molten juices erupt deep in me. I would cum almost every time they did. It still feels great to feel his cock grow hotter and the head swell as he is getting ready to cum. If I am eating pussy or sucking another cock I still will cum.

I still will take his load in my mouth or lick it out of a lady. I like the taste and consistency of cum.

pole_smoker
Mar 24, 2015, 1:11 AM
I only play safe in today's world. Given that I do love the feel when a man cums in my ass. Before we had so much to worry about there were a few men that we played with often and most for 10 years, I loved feeling his molten juices erupt deep in me. I would cum almost every time they did. It still feels great to feel his cock grow hotter and the head swell as he is getting ready to cum. If I am eating pussy or sucking another cock I still will cum.

I still will take his load in my mouth or lick it out of a lady. I like the taste and consistency of cum.
Do you felch cum out of men, like you do with women?

pole_smoker
Apr 7, 2015, 11:18 PM
...I take is cum up my ass...
Do you find that gross? Or does it make a mess?

A gay man I know who likes to take cum up his ass told me how he did not like how it would drip out of his ass while he was driving home from a guy he hooked up with.

bibtmguy1
Apr 7, 2015, 11:20 PM
I have taken cum in ass and mouth.

pole_smoker
Apr 14, 2015, 4:22 PM
I have taken cum in ass and mouth.
Was it gross to you?