PDA

View Full Version : Guys do you like it when a man fucks your face/mouth rough and you choke on his dick?

pole_smoker
Dec 1, 2014, 3:42 AM
Guys do you like it when a man fucks your face/mouth rough and you choke on his dick?

mrcumsalot
Dec 1, 2014, 9:35 PM
This seems to be an act that every man loves to do and I am always happy to accommodate them

pole_smoker
Dec 1, 2014, 9:49 PM
This seems to be an act that every man loves to do and I am always happy to accommodate them

I've only done it when someone told me they wanted it done. Do you swallow cum?

mrcumsalot
Dec 1, 2014, 9:54 PM
Hi. Yes sir, I do swallow cum.

capecod
Dec 2, 2014, 10:26 AM
I love it when they fuck my face hard.

bm_jim
Dec 2, 2014, 11:15 AM
I only get off on rough sex, and a rough face fuck is foreplay.

pole_smoker
Dec 2, 2014, 3:49 PM
I only get off on rough sex, and a rough face fuck is foreplay.
How rough do you like it? What would actual rough sex be like for you if it's not a rough face fuck?

sterculius
Dec 3, 2014, 3:27 PM
I really like being very roughly throatfucked!! I was introduced to this as a teenager when my best friend would routinely force his very big cock all the way down my throat as he came. It was difficult at first but, out of necessity, I soon developed the ability to control and suppress my gag reflex. I found it so exciting that I would occasionally cum myself while he was doing it!!

JaredT77
Dec 3, 2014, 8:26 PM
I love being on my knees getting facefucked. Or being straddled but my favorite was on my back on a desk and my head over the side while he was fucking my mouth and his balls on my nose.

whispering
Dec 7, 2014, 8:16 AM
I love gently worshiping his cock, but let's be frank, this is something many men like and i am there to please them. It's a little difficult for me but at the same time I love the powerof his full orgasm in me. Practice will make perfect.

mikeyd270
Dec 7, 2014, 3:37 PM
I love when a man face fucks me and shows me I am nothing but a cocksucker and I belong on my knees.