PDA

View Full Version : Guys would you rather take cum up your ass or in your mouth?

pole_smoker
Dec 1, 2014, 12:49 AM
Guys would you rather take cum up your ass or in your mouth?

naztypanty
Dec 2, 2014, 8:51 AM
When I submit to being fucked in the ass I am grateful that my lover has satisfied his needs in my hole.

But I would rather have him cum in my mouth. I feel nastier, sluttier and submissively feminine. I concentrate on making him cum with my tongue, lips and throat. When I do my job well I can hear his moans and breathing increase as his cock head swells as he gets closer to filling me with his cum. I get to taste his semen, swallow his seed and make his nut juice part of my body by eating him.

julyguybill
Dec 2, 2014, 9:04 AM
I love giving oral sex to guys I really enjoy how his cock feels in my mouth while making my friend feel good and the end is when he explodes in my mouth I do not do anal sex

sterculius
Dec 3, 2014, 3:37 PM
Although I do enjoy being "pegged" by my wife, with other men I'm strictly a cocksucker. I don't even accept blowjobs in return.

mikeyd270
Dec 19, 2014, 10:54 PM
Love it in the mouth. Have not had it yet but wanting it up the ass.

Asspussy302
Dec 20, 2014, 6:40 AM
I love cum in my mouth. I love getting my ass fucked but only with protection

Hunt74
Dec 20, 2014, 1:28 PM
I'll take it either way depends on the mood of the night .

melbcuteboi
Dec 20, 2014, 8:21 PM
I love taking it in my mouth as I take his hard throbbing cock in deep and suck/lick his shaft and head until you can start to feel the tension build up as he is about to unload, this is when I love to grab their balls and start deep throating them like crazy until they blow their massive load in my mouth, as I swallow I continue sucking their cock until they cant take any more :) I love being fucked up the ass but unfortunately have never had a guy blow in my ass, I think it would be amazing!!

nutothis972
Jan 17, 2015, 2:18 PM
I love to take cum in both my ass and my mouth! I love to fuck a guy with my mouth and caress his penis until I give him an orgasm. I love the feel and taste as he shoots his delicious semen into my mouth for me to swallow so I can keep that part of him within my body.

I also love having my lovers fuck me bareback and feeling them shooting their semen inside my asspussy. I love the feel of that bare naked pens sliding in and out of my pretend vagina. I love the fact that caressing his penis with that part of my body gives him an orgasm so he can give me the gift of his semen inside my body. When he pulls out I love to lick and suck his cock clean of his cum and my asspussy juices.

Now I want to combine them in one wonderful experience! I want a lover who, after shooting a big load inside my asspussy, will rim me and lick up all his cum as I push it out. When his mouth is full he will kiss me and pass his delicious semen into my mouth for me to swallow. I will get double enjoyment from his one load and can keep his semen within me.

openminded4170
Jan 17, 2015, 4:20 PM
I have not had any of it yet... but want to bottom badly and take the cum in my ass and mouth (assuming 100% healthy and safe)

PeninAZ
Jan 17, 2015, 5:52 PM
Though I've yet to experience, I can imagine liking both equally, simultaneously even.

secretasianman
Jan 19, 2015, 12:11 AM
I love it in my mouth, but haven't found a guy to do it in my ass (except with a condom on, but that doesn't count).

littlepeter
Jan 19, 2015, 5:25 AM
I like it in the ass but I would rather feel the cum hitting the back of my throat after I have sucked his balls and put it in my mouth.

luvcock400
Jan 19, 2015, 8:30 AM
I love the feeling of a cock growing in my mouth then to make the sex parter shoot his load in my mouth for me to swallow is just such a great feeling . Now for getting fucked In my ass is also great I love feeling a good dick going in n out just pipping my asshole til they drop a load of cum in me to walk around with. Mmmm mmm

Ltsp123
Jan 19, 2015, 12:23 PM
I've done both and prefer when a guy comes in my ass. For me it just feels more intimate that way and I love the feeling of a guy ejaculating inside of me. When I am with a guy I like to be very feminine and when he cumes inside of me it only adds to that feeling.

jackfuka
Jan 20, 2015, 12:08 AM
Mouth baby! Or face ;)

Luvthewater
Jan 22, 2015, 3:02 PM
I voted mouth but that could change if I ever end up fulfilling another fantasy by taking it in the ass. I had a girlfriend who always swore she could feel the explosion inside her and I have since been curious about feeling that inside of me.

mas8092
Jan 22, 2015, 3:53 PM
Since ass requires a condom, I am a mouth guy. Throat, mouth, face, body. I love having men shoot their load.

Marriedbi58
Jan 22, 2015, 4:22 PM
Why choose? Both are wonderful.

mature_cpl_arkansas
Jan 22, 2015, 5:04 PM
Why not both ends, I love it.

Xdress3535
Feb 10, 2015, 11:19 PM
There is nothing like the texture of cum inside your mouth and the thrill of swallowing. But then there is a lot to be craved for when your lover cums inside you and you get up to walk and it starts leaking out. I enjoy both.

oldoralman
Feb 11, 2015, 9:41 AM
I love to enjoy a man's cock until he blasts in my mouth. I love to savor the taste of his cum. I enjoy receiving anal but ask my partner to always use a lubed condom.

Oralboy69
Feb 11, 2015, 6:52 PM
I prefer having a guy cum in my mouth. When he cums this way I can tell exactly when he does. I am not against anal sex, but it would have to be an alternative with a regular lover.

wifekinky4husband
Feb 11, 2015, 10:53 PM
May I chime in my preference? If I could have it my way???

Tungtwat
Feb 12, 2015, 7:32 PM
I have never enjoyed anal myself, That's my preference. I do like to take a big load in my mouth when the I can.

fetishgirl
Feb 13, 2015, 2:45 AM
love it in the mouth.

charles-smythe
Mar 18, 2015, 10:49 PM
...both...but mouth is my first preference...

torguy4bifun
Mar 18, 2015, 11:36 PM
Mouth only..

micurious
Mar 19, 2015, 12:01 AM
Cum in a guy's ass.

Volley
Mar 19, 2015, 12:46 AM
I like both!

boyfox
May 12, 2015, 5:02 PM
I just love feeling a throbbing cock pulse ropes of cum I my ass!

Bocacdc
May 12, 2015, 6:23 PM
By mouth, but only if I know and trust the other person does not have STDs. Anal? Sorry to spoil your fun, but the rectum is NOT a sexual organ. Besides being the key pathway to AIDS and STDs, repeated and prolonged penetration of the anus and rectum by penises can tear and rupture it, leading to serious infection. Anal sex has also been linked to rectal cancers.

pole_smoker
May 13, 2015, 1:36 AM
By mouth, but only if I know and trust the other person does not have STDs. Anal? Sorry to spoil your fun, but the rectum is NOT a sexual organ. Besides being the key pathway to AIDS and STDs, repeated and prolonged penetration of the anus and rectum by penises can tear and rupture it, leading to serious infection. Anal sex has also been linked to rectal cancers.
Yes the anus is a sexual organ, as is the prostate. There's such a thing as safer sex perhaps you've heard of it? You sound way too uptight, need to get fucked, and are probably one of those guys who once he gets a man into bed puts his legs in the air and begs to be fucked! LOL

Just like this...
http://36.media.tumblr.com/0718242ff820bae2cc8f227638572c6b/tumblr_nhu1odIvN21sbfhqgo1_1280.jpg

pole_smoker
Jun 17, 2015, 11:30 PM
I just love feeling a throbbing cock pulse ropes of cum I my ass!

Do you like feeling cum drip our of your ass?

pole_smoker
Jun 24, 2015, 10:29 PM
I love taking it in my mouth as I take his hard throbbing cock in deep and suck/lick his shaft and head until you can start to feel the tension build up as he is about to unload, this is when I love to grab their balls and start deep throating them like crazy until they blow their massive load in my mouth, as I swallow I continue sucking their cock until they cant take any more :) I love being fucked up the ass but unfortunately have never had a guy blow in my ass, I think it would be amazing!!

Did you ever have a man cum in your ass?

pole-smoker
Jun 25, 2015, 12:03 AM

pole_smoker
Jun 25, 2015, 3:03 PM
You can also get STDs from oral sex, and some from skin to skin contact. :rolleyes: But I can see someone like you that's paranoid putting on a full size body condom or saran wrap all over yourself and your sexual partners, covering yourself in grease, and humping away. :rolleyes:

pole_smoker
Jul 1, 2015, 1:06 AM
When I submit to being fucked in the ass I am grateful that my lover has satisfied his needs in my hole.

But I would rather have him cum in my mouth. I feel nastier, sluttier and submissively feminine. I concentrate on making him cum with my tongue, lips and throat. When I do my job well I can hear his moans and breathing increase as his cock head swells as he gets closer to filling me with his cum. I get to taste his semen, swallow his seed and make his nut juice part of my body by eating him.

Why do you and other cocksucking men think that if you swallow a man's cum that this makes his cum or a part of him a part of you and your body?

boyfox
Jul 1, 2015, 10:12 AM
Do you like feeling cum drip our of your ass?

Yes, I love to feel cum dripping out of my ass after being fucked bareback by many men.

pole_smoker
Jul 1, 2015, 10:37 AM
Yes, I love to feel cum dripping out of my ass after being fucked bareback by many men.

Do you meet these men on Craigslist, or at bath houses or sex clubs? A friend of mine into group sex sets up orgies online or replies to them on Craigslist.

sisboy
Jul 1, 2015, 1:23 PM
I get more enjoyment swallowing and I feel like I am in control more.If the guy has experience and can give me a prostate orgasm then we can definitely talk about it.

billie43
Jul 1, 2015, 4:35 PM
i enjoy feeling a guys cock pulsate as he unloads in my mouth...i have use dildos in my ass but want to feel a real cock explode...maybe someday!!!!

pole_smoker
Sep 21, 2015, 1:06 PM
http://33.media.tumblr.com/c02aec2d891068ccb54387beace81aa6/tumblr_mxlp4jCxMs1s4ah51o1_400.gif

pole_smoker
Dec 3, 2015, 12:22 PM
http://smutty.so.clients.cdn13.com/media_smutty/o/r/a/l/b/oralb1949-bbzol-b7f27a.jpg

http://33.media.tumblr.com/c02aec2d891068ccb54387beace81aa6/tumblr_mxlp4jCxMs1s4ah51o1_400.gif

http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls62xhT7sx1qma27jo1_1280.jpg

sisboy
Dec 3, 2015, 4:05 PM
I usually like to take my time and swallow the first load and then he is free to put them wherever he wants.How about you?