PDA

View Full Version : Time to leave

ukmale32
Nov 29, 2014, 8:06 PM
I joined this site some years back, more than I care to mention or think about really. Based in the UK, at one point it seemed there were a group of us Island dwellers here. But things have moved on & something about the site has changed, sadly not for the better. I will be removing myself from this site sometime between now & early 2015.

I wonder if some other bi focused site has come along & stolen this sites thunder? Please do let me know if that's the case, I never saw the memo!

The 'news' feed I see on here mostly reads like a few horny teens posting the same stuff time after time, where do you prefer to feel a cock, in your mouth or your ass = kind of thing.

So what happened? Where did the UK folk go & why do this site feel like it's lost it's way? Or is it just me?

More questions than likely answers.

Peace & love xx

12voltyV2.0
Nov 29, 2014, 8:47 PM
I joined this site some years back, more than I care to mention or think about really. Based in the UK, at one point it seemed there were a group of us Island dwellers here. But things have moved on & something about the site has changed, sadly not for the better. I will be removing myself from this site sometime between now & early 2015.

I wonder if some other bi focused site has come along & stolen this sites thunder? Please do let me know if that's the case, I never saw the memo!

The 'news' feed I see on here mostly reads like a few horny teens posting the same stuff time after time, where do you prefer to feel a cock, in your mouth or your ass = kind of thing.

So what happened? Where did the UK folk go & why do this site feel like it's lost it's way? Or is it just me?

More questions than likely answers.

Peace & love xx

I do wonder why so many who once came here from the UK did drop away--I guess it was because the site is admittedly rather North American centric--with most members being from Canada and the US.

I would have no idea if there is any site that now attracts more people from the UK, I am sure that if you do some searching, you might be able to find one or some.

Sorry to see you leave---but I think that most of us understand. Speaking for myself---I wish you luck and all the best in finding another site and with the issues in your life.

Do take care.

jem_is_bi
Nov 29, 2014, 8:55 PM
I don’t know where the UK folk went. There are a lot of US folk that have come and gone as well. The main problem at the moment is ownership inattention. So, if there is a mission statement for the site, there is no one to implement it. There is very little concern about user satisfaction. When things break it takes a very long time to be fixed, if at all. The present main forum hijack is the inevitable result of the management vacuum. But, there are still members that have not gone away that make it worth my time to visit.

CuriousTexxxan
Dec 3, 2014, 5:32 AM
I agree totally with all the above statements. I think the four million polls and teenage questions from Pole_Smoker have killed people's interest in carrying on any decent conversations on here. Not sure how much longer I will be on here myself.

I don’t know where the UK folk went. There are a lot of US folk that have come and gone as well. The main problem at the moment is ownership inattention. So, if there is a mission statement for the site, there is no one to implement it. There is very little concern about user satisfaction. When things break it takes a very long time to be fixed, if at all. The present main forum hijack is the inevitable result of the management vacuum. But, there are still members that have not gone away that make it worth my time to visit.

elmwood7
Dec 3, 2014, 5:38 AM
I too am sorry to see you go but I do understand. I'm not happy with the current conditions here either and hope that Drew will return and set things right again. This has been a solid site for many years and it's a shame that things have gotten to this point.

larrywilldo
Dec 4, 2014, 2:14 PM
Does anyone know Drew personally? I mean, ever meet in person? Lunch or something? Is he in good health? One good active moderator would fix quite a bit of the ills here.