PDA

View Full Version : Swallow or Swallow

singbicur
Aug 6, 2006, 10:58 AM
I recently posted a thread about length or girth, well the next thing I want a consensus on is this..... Spit or Swallow...... I was unfortunately not lucky enough to get the load in my mouth on my first encounter but I hope to next time. My question is simple, is it better to spit or swallow, and is there anything I should look out for....?
Please take the time to view my Profile while your here.

Singbicur. x

ScifiBiJen
Aug 6, 2006, 2:25 PM
Swallowing is great...though, I've never spit so I can't really compare the two. Once it's in your mouth, spitting's not gonna save you from the taste if it tastes bad... I think there's a thread around here somewhere about cum taste and ways to change it. I don't mind the taste, though it helps a bit to have a soda close at hand.

In regards to your profile, you got a face, hun? Some of us like more than just the equipment. Lol.

:flag1:

Reprob8
Aug 6, 2006, 2:47 PM
Swallowing is great...though, I've never spit so I can't really compare the two. Once it's in your mouth, spitting's not gonna save you from the taste if it tastes bad... I think there's a thread around here somewhere about cum taste and ways to change it.

:flag1:

mmm french vanilla or maybe butterscotch

DiamondDog
Aug 6, 2006, 3:52 PM
only swallow if you really know the person, and KNOW that they're clean.

Gemini25
Aug 6, 2006, 4:35 PM

Very True Diamond Dog.....
Spit or Swallow either way it's good. The end result is making the person your with feel good and sharing the moment, right? My advise to you would be that if you are going to swallow, that right before the critical moment you go as far down on it as possible so that most of it is swallowed before you can taste it. That's my limited experience on the subject. But I completely agree with Diamond Dog that you should only do that as long as you know the person is clean. Other wise that's what flavored condoms are for. Be safe and have fun.
:2cents: :flag2:

biandu
Aug 6, 2006, 6:52 PM
i swallow..unless i'm going to share the cum kissing my partner[s] or snowballing......... what fun.

here is a link i thought it to be informative...i found it while surfing... a layman's pov...... i take no responisibility.. believe at your own risk- wink!

http://superduday.blogdrive.com/archive/cm-5_cy-2005_m-06_d-14_y-2005_o-0.html

Sparks
Aug 6, 2006, 7:38 PM
Men prefer to be swallowed, so I do. And that inculedes facials. It's simply what men find erotic. And there is nothing better than kissing a woman with cum in either my mouth, or hers. :2cents:

allbimyself
Aug 6, 2006, 8:35 PM
snowballing......... what fun.

SNOWBALLING! YEA!

Driver 8
Aug 6, 2006, 8:52 PM
My understanding is that spitting vs. swallowing doesn't make much difference when it comes to STDs, since either way they can be transmitted by cuts or sores in your mouth - though the transmission rate is fairly low no matter what.

The doctor who gives advice for the San Francisco City Clinic (http://www.dph.sf.ca.us/sfcityclinic/drk/oralsex6.asp) seems to agree.

biandu
Aug 6, 2006, 9:02 PM
My understanding is that spitting vs. swallowing doesn't make much difference when it comes to STDs, since either way they can be transmitted by cuts or sores in your mouth - though the transmission rate is fairly low no matter what.

The doctor who gives advice for the San Francisco City Clinic (http://www.dph.sf.ca.us/sfcityclinic/drk/oralsex6.asp) seems to agree.

that is my understanding also... i mean if you're making a decision whether to spit or swallow.. it pretty much means.. you've sucked a cock w/o a condom.. so.. you've already been exposed to the STD's........and there really is no increase of risk at that point...

so swallow away.. eh
imo

dtindh
Aug 6, 2006, 9:12 PM
I agree, you've already been exposed to whatever, and chances are if you are spitting, you are holding it in your mouth longer, so more exposure. Once it hits your stomach ain't much gonna live through them juices. But ... if you do feel safe, go for the swallow. Don't waste good cum. I never do even when I'm alone, I swallow it down yum.

innaminka
Aug 7, 2006, 3:33 AM
I'm not a great fan of ejaculate in my mouth. Hubby knows that and accepts it.
However, just now and then the hormones arerife and we go all the way.
"I'll swallow it. Its him - the man I love. If I can accept his semen into my mouth, I can swallow it.
Just seems ethical.

Same goes for any other "encounters" I might have.

becksbolero
Aug 7, 2006, 8:38 AM
Swallowing has always been my favourite part,it's the true evidence that i'm a pretty good cocksucker

TinTin
Aug 7, 2006, 11:48 AM
Sometimes swallow sometimes dont depends on the feeling at the time, do love a guy cumming in my mouth though, nothing better than feeling all that pent up sexuality released, very sexy. Nice to share it too if we are all in the mood.

arana
Aug 7, 2006, 11:50 AM
Spitting is not lady like.

jedinudist
Aug 7, 2006, 12:10 PM
Spitting is not lady like.

LOL - that's got to be the best response I've seen so far :)

Ladies & Gentlemen - there are many out in the world that think oral sex can not transmit STD's. They will argue the point - However, you can catch STD's, including the ones that will kill you from oral sex. Before you put it in your mouth, or put your mouth on it - you need to KNOW beyond any doubt that the person you are about to have sex with is STD free.

Play safe folks - we want to see you around for a long time to cum. Oooops, I meant come. yeah, that's what I meant :)

deletetacount123
Aug 7, 2006, 12:19 PM
I was wondering, if you know your partner had many sexual relationships or even one night stands in the pass... and she/he tells you they are clean but you'll still feel better if they got tested just to be sure, is that ok to ask??
Ya, they can say "don't you trust me?!?!" but then I'll wonder what if they don't know they do or not?? Unless they haven't had any form of sex since the last checkup.

While someone who really loves you would go ahead and get tested just to make you happy..... how do we deal with the ones who put up a fuss about it? Dump them?? hehe

I just like playing it SAFE!! :-) I personally have never had oral sex.... but its true... its UNLADY LIKE to spit ... a proper woman was raised not to spit, cause its considered dirty and nasty. :-)

Tasha

Roan's Man
Aug 7, 2006, 1:47 PM
Cum?? Yum!!

Remember that old "bubblegum rock" song by The Archies . . . "Yummy, yummy, yummy, I got love in my tummy . . ." Now, that stupid song is going to be in your head all day.

bigulfcpl
Aug 7, 2006, 3:27 PM
No swallowing for either of us! As mentioned, the safety factor plays a role, but, we both enjoy it more to see the man cumming, and you cannot really see it, if it is in your mouth. We prefer facials, or chest shots.

I especially love the man hovering over me, and shooting that pearly cum all over me! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

the sacred night
Aug 8, 2006, 12:59 PM
I agree with who said once it is in your mouth, spitting will not save you from the taste... I have tried doing what one person suggested and going down as far as possible right before so it goes straight into my throat without my having to taste it much... although if you aren't careful with that technique, you might have a hard time explaining to a doctor why you've got semen in your lungs.

searching4554
Aug 8, 2006, 6:27 PM
I'm sorry but I love cum....my own or my friends. The taste, texture mmmm I also like the odd shot in the face! Well now I'm good and horny!!

CountryLover
Aug 9, 2006, 12:04 AM
mmmmmmmmmmm *snowballing* ohhh yeah....unless I'm feeling greedy that is, and want it all for myself

Heck yeah I swallow! That's my reward for a wonderful job well done!

larupin
Aug 9, 2006, 1:47 AM
I love Cum so i allways swallow. Its just very erotic to me.

guyfromdenver
Aug 9, 2006, 10:04 AM
I am a swollower, but when he wants to pull out and give me a facial I like that too. It really doesn't matter if my lover spits or swallows as long as he/she find themself in the position that they have to make that choice. By the way, cranberry juice makes your cum sweet tasting

sennex
Aug 9, 2006, 10:14 AM
Swallow every time, I just love the taste and texture.
I used to have a British Asian boyfriend whose cum was slightly spiced with a light curry taste, a gay gourmets delight!

Avocado
Aug 9, 2006, 1:34 PM
I'd swallow although I never have so make that 99 not 100%. I'm with a woman and she don't squirt though.

Azrael
Aug 9, 2006, 1:58 PM
Nice boys always swallow. I don't know, it's just so gratifying an act. As someone mentioned, if you're having unprotected oral fun you might as well as you're already playing with fire. I only enjoy spitting if it's on me ;)

Hearts of Clear Lake
Aug 9, 2006, 2:42 PM
Swallowing is good. I mean, even though some people say that semen is a "good source of protein", swallowing is good.

In the other hand, swallowing doesn't means "love". Oh, please, I was with this guy who I barely even knew and I swallowed the whole load.

EludedSunshine
Aug 10, 2006, 9:43 PM
I used to only swallow about 20% of the time, but now that's closer to 95%. I won't let cum in my mouth if I have a cut or something (because it stings :tong: ), but otherwise I prefer swallowing to spitting. The taste and texture, while not being something I'd try to whip up in the kitchen, don't stop me from swallowing. :rolleyes:

:offtopic:
If I'm not going to swallow, I do enjoy a good torso shot. No facials, though. I'm as adventurous as (or moreso than) the next person, but if I have to get cum off of my face and out of my hair, all hell will break loose. ;)

AndrogynousLuv
Aug 12, 2006, 12:06 AM
I really don't see the point of enjoying all that transpired before and when the orgasm happens to not swallow. It's all a part of the entire experience. It is such a wonderful moment and it always sends me every single damned time! To not swallow can make the person feel less satisfied; depending. Psychologically, it's much more rewarding when someone swallows after you've just enjoyed this ecstasy of an orgasm. It somehow completes it.

bigregory
Aug 12, 2006, 12:27 AM
I really don't see the point of enjoying all that transpired before and when the orgasm happens to not swallow. It's all a part of the entire experience. It is such a wonderful moment and it always sends me every single damned time! To not swallow can make the person feel less satisfied; depending. Psychologically, it's much more rewarding when someone swallows after you've just enjoyed this ecstasy of an orgasm. It somehow completes it.
I agree but i have the fear of disease that stops me "most" times..
Snowballing or eating a cream pie of my own is no problem..
If there were no STD'S i would be a real cum slut( or just a slut)