PDA

View Full Version : kissing guys and girls....

holydragoon
Jun 30, 2005, 4:09 AM
hey everyone! I have this weird question but I just have to ask. I have known for a long time that I'm bisexual and have also acted on my feelings with both girls and boys. However, I know this might sound strange but I have never kissed a guy... Is it different when kissing someone from the same sex?

I'm just wondering :bigrin:

Love you all!!! :bibounce:

garik
Jun 30, 2005, 5:02 AM
Men are generally stubblier and women, in my experience, definitely tend to smell better. Obviously, the body pressed against you might feel different too. But otherwise there's hardly any difference. Of course, everyone kisses differently in general - different people have different techniques, preferences, mouth-shapes, tongue-lengths...

holydragoon
Jun 30, 2005, 5:49 AM
well I have had a guy very close to my body. And I just love it as a contrast to a girl. But I think you are right about everyone being different no matter what gender!

thanx :)

davenavy1946
Jun 30, 2005, 5:52 PM
Hi, Either one is great, but a guy is very hot to kiss all the time. He is no hassles, when u kiss him, he and you both know what you want to do to and with each other, and you can get started right away. Dave

ramboan69
Jun 30, 2005, 10:21 PM
Well..I usually get with aggressive guys and they are just that in kissing...aggressive and as hot as can be. I find a lot of women expect me to take the lead in kissing but my man takes chanrge and I become the one being kissed instead of being the kisser. It's an orgasmic experience!!!

Kitsy
Jul 1, 2005, 4:56 AM
I'm not personally sure, only time I really kissed a guy we were both under 11 ^_^;;

holydragoon
Jul 1, 2005, 9:11 AM
I can imagine it being more agressive kissing another guy. The only thing that makes me so mad though is how two guys kissing is considered to be repulsive where as two girls kissing is just "whatever".....

But having lived both in both northern and southern Europe, I can actually notice some difference in acceptance of bisexuality. Can you guess which part is the more accepting one? ;) :rolleyes:

P.S this site rocks :male: :female: :flag2:

Kitsy
Jul 1, 2005, 7:19 PM
yeah it's kinda annoying about that stuff, probably why most guys have trouble showing affection towards each other...I'm not sure...I know I find it hard....but then I don't get so attached to guys that often either...I find it all very confusing...

pmk7480
Jul 2, 2005, 5:32 AM
for me its very different. women and men think in different ways and relate on an intimate level in different ways. most of the pleasure i get from physically relating to someone is from how they respond, and i'm sure this is true for many other people as well. kissing a girl is soft and sweet, even in the most passionate moments. kissing a guys is rougher and more direct. both actions express the same feelings, but guys and girls respond differently, and communicating the same feelings to them is different. at least for me.

Kitsy
Jul 2, 2005, 5:41 AM
yeah that's probably true, although I'm sure there are exceptions...geez one girl I was kissing first time...well I was going for a kinda shy little kiss on the likps and she kinda went for it ^_^;; I was like o_O What the!?! (in my mind anyway) subsequently I don't think either of us enjoyed it that much...though she probably enjoyed least though ^_^;;

Tom41bimwm
Jul 2, 2005, 1:39 PM
it is a lot different when kissing a guy. I prefer kissing a woman, but will not complain about when i kiss a guy. Either way, I do like reaching down, first to feel their chest, then between their legs. I'm gonna go down on either one first!!!

Tom

mobicpl69
Jul 2, 2005, 8:41 PM
we think it is toltally hot for two guys to kiss. But for some reason even some guys that say they are bisexual will not kiss another guy. We think if you are going to kiss a girl before you make love to them or while you are making love to them, well then why not a guy? Unfortunately most the world lives under double standards. How thoughts are just this, what is good for the girls is good for the guys.

Bi-ten
Jul 2, 2005, 11:40 PM
Hi back y'all,

Oh yeah, kissing guys and girls is very different, there is much more strength behind a mans kiss. I was suprized when I first kissed a guy, it was much more enjoyable than I would have thought... soft, forceful, very hot and very sexy (mmmmm). Anyway, men and woman are great, so don't be shy...dive right in.

Cheers

Bi-ten :bibounce:

ctbimwm
Jul 19, 2005, 11:43 PM
I personally have zero interest in kissing a guy. I love sucking cock and having it throb & erupt in my mouth though!

holydragoon
Jul 28, 2005, 1:49 PM
Well i can clearly see that all of u agree men are stubblier than women! lol :bigrin: I guess I can't wait to feel it myself.. thank you all for your comments! :flag4: :rolleyes:

Woody
Jul 29, 2005, 1:03 AM
Not into kissing guys.My time spent with a man is about having fun and getting each other off.I like to spend most, though not all of my time below the waist.

hypershot
Jul 29, 2005, 6:40 AM
Women to me seem to have a gentler touch and are into kisses more than snogs...where as men seem to like to stick there tongue down my throat! yuk! I like small kisses better heh...

photogr
Aug 4, 2005, 5:21 PM
Hmm, the stubble thing, yes, a bit off putting. The first time I got kissed it was his terrible breath!! Yuk. Like vomit. The next time he was as fresh as a daisy and smooth. I kiss a lot more women though.

twosides
Aug 4, 2005, 8:17 PM
My ex-GF was all about the soft and sweet kisses. I tried to follow what she wanted to do, but ended up going for the gusto, probably part of the downfall of the relationship. I just like the changeup that two guys seem to play with. Soft at times and very passionate and rougher at others. But, I have been with women that enjoy the same passion that I do. And that's what I like best. Being with a guy is still a little new for me, and so I haven't been able to kiss enough of them to have formed a solid opinion. But really, it's all good.

bigregory
Aug 4, 2005, 10:03 PM
kissing a girl is soft and sweet, even in the most passionate moments. kissing a guys is rougher and more direct. both actions express the same feelings, but guys and girls respond differently, and communicating the same feelings to them is different. at least for me.[/QUOTE]
Wetter, deeper, harder thats a guy kiss..
A 5 oclock shadow can actually be a turn on ..depends were your being kissed!!
I must say they both are good.
What is better the soft kiss of a girl or a wet tongue filled kiss of a guy?
Well damm i want them both...... :tong:

jaytoppin
Aug 5, 2005, 1:55 AM
LOL @ greg

What about 'snowballing'? :tong:

I enjoy kissing both sexes with equal enthusiasm. Not all women kiss softly mind you, just as not all men kiss hard. I'm in the middle I think. I enjoy licking lips too, a little gentle sucking of the tongue and lower lip too.

rupertbare
Oct 11, 2005, 9:45 AM
Well Holydragoon it's it IS a little different - unless you you are used to "snogging" a great aunt who needs to shave! I little stubble - a courser skin to touch and maybe leads to a little redness around the mouth if it goes on for a long time! But other than that - no difference at all!! lol!! And it's great fun - just like "snogging" (is that a UK term - means "French" kissing if that helps anyone getting confused by the Brit's language!! rofl!!) a woman!!

Love and Peace

Rupe

mike9753
Oct 11, 2005, 2:15 PM
Kissing is a physical act. When I'm asked the question, I think of who I'd like to do it with. I would not want to kiss Mike Ditka. Besides the fact that he would most certainly beat me to a pulp.

But there are a few men who I might consider kissing, if the time and place were right. Since I have never done it, I am just speculating. But it has more to do with who than if I would ever kiss a guy.

Mike