PDA

View Full Version : Guys who would you rather get anal sex from?

pole_smoker
Nov 22, 2014, 4:45 AM
Guys who would you rather get anal sex from: a man with a large dick? A woman that has a strapon dildo? A shemale that's down to fuck you?

Or are you like me and you don't bottom or become passive for anal sex?

naztypanty
Nov 22, 2014, 12:10 PM
I don't want a woman to top me. I top women and don't want to have the roll reversed. I will only be topped by a man with me playing the roll of a woman.

Wizzee
Nov 22, 2014, 9:09 PM
Wile I admit to being a bi-virgin, for now, I think I'd like to have a she-male break me the first time. With all the homophobia I grew up with in my family, I think subconsciously I would see her as a girl with something extra, and be more relaxed. Then later play with a hung guy. As to a woman with a strap-on, my first wife and I played with vibes and dildos, but they just didn't feel very real. Since I've never had a man up there, I still consider myself a virgin. Unfortunately, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, there isn't much going on, not even much talk about it, so I just have to sit back and watch & listen to others having fun.

BootyBuffet
Nov 22, 2014, 10:20 PM
I only bottom with guys, and I guess I would prefer a guy with a large dick, then a woman with a strap-on, then a she-male . . . :) I prefer the real thing over a strap-on, but having my wife fuck me with a large strap-on is super-hot too! Choices, choices . . . LOL!

3waytrey
Nov 23, 2014, 3:35 AM
Girl with a huge strapon -safe, secure, that big huge knob we want, over and over and over. Yeah, a huge REAL cock would be great, but do we have the same safe guards? Give me a vicious gal with an attitude and a big strapon - I will go for the ride!!

allthingsoral1973
Nov 23, 2014, 3:39 AM
Definitely a man with a large cock the bigger the better. Nothing feels better than the real thing.

tony6407
Nov 24, 2014, 12:23 AM
I'm a bi-curious virgin and i will take it any way i can get it.

charles-smythe
Mar 18, 2015, 11:23 PM
Guys who would you rather get anal sex from: a man with a large dick? A woman that has a strapon dildo? A shemale that's down to fuck you?

Or are you like me and you don't bottom or become passive for anal sex?
...I don't know if its because they do it better or not...but most of the time when a black guy fucks me...they make me cum..

Volley
Mar 19, 2015, 12:42 AM
I like it all. Woman with a steal on, a guy with a nice cock. And would like shemale to do me.

pole_smoker
Apr 11, 2015, 4:13 AM
Wile I admit to being a bi-virgin, for now, I think I'd like to have a she-male break me the first time. With all the homophobia I grew up with in my family, I think subconsciously I would see her as a girl with something extra, and be more relaxed. Then later play with a hung guy. As to a woman with a strap-on, my first wife and I played with vibes and dildos, but they just didn't feel very real. Since I've never had a man up there, I still consider myself a virgin. Unfortunately, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, there isn't much going on, not even much talk about it, so I just have to sit back and watch & listen to others having fun.
If you're not getting laid or fucked even in Baton Rouge then there must be something wrong. Or you're not that serious about it and just play BS games and don't actually meet up with a man when it cums time to fuck.

Nowadays if you want sex with whoever it's easy, and my single bi and gay male, and hetero friends who hook up online or via cellphone apps tell me how you don't even have to leave the house.