PDA

View Full Version : Guys do you like having a man use your mouth as his personal pussy or snatch?

pole_smoker
Nov 19, 2014, 6:24 AM
Guys do you like having a man use your mouth as his personal pussy or snatch?

naztypanty
Nov 19, 2014, 8:47 AM
I like to dress in sexy lingerie: garter belt and thigh-high stockings, lace bra and see-through teddy top, little tiny skirt and thong panties that barely holds my shaved cock and balls. I am a slut and my mouth and hole are ready to be fucked.

guywholikesboth
Nov 19, 2014, 9:59 AM
My first cock was forced into my mouth and he fucked my mouth with his huge cock when he started cumming I knew that I liked what he was doing and I swallowed all the cum he gave me that day and many more days we played the forced game been swalloing ever since and love it when a guy starts fucking my mouth and give me his load

ba10016
Nov 19, 2014, 12:46 PM
I love it when a man holds my head and fucks my mouth like it was his own personal pussy.
I will swallow all of the cum he offers.

pole_smoker
Mar 12, 2015, 3:11 AM
I love it when a man holds my head and fucks my mouth like it was his own personal pussy.
I will swallow all of the cum he offers.
I read a story once where this guy in college sucked off men who lived in his dorm and they said they were going to fuck his mouth like it was pussy, and that's what happened in the fictional story.

iwantamouthfull
Mar 12, 2015, 4:57 AM
I certainly do. The harder he pounds my mouth the better. I meet a guy with a BBC from time to time and he will start out having me worship his BBC until he can't take it any more. We usually finish with my hands cuffed behind my back and either me laying on my back with my head hanging off of the bed or him laying in top of me. Either way he fucks my throat just like he was fucking a pussy.

ohbimale
Mar 13, 2015, 2:02 AM
Honestly yes I do like and enjoy having guys use my mouth as their personal pussies......I love a mouth full of cum and a ass full of cum is just as nice!

mrcumsalot
Mar 14, 2015, 8:14 AM
I love the knowledge that I was able to give a man pleasure merely by opening myself to him...anally and orally. His pleasure is my pleasure.

isuku
Mar 14, 2015, 1:51 PM
love having a guys cock in my mouth , let him fuck my mouth and swallow his cum

secretasianman
Mar 15, 2015, 1:48 PM
As a pretty submissive bottom, I'll let a man do whatever he wants to me. Even if it's sucking his cock all day.

charles-smythe
Mar 18, 2015, 6:24 PM
Guys do you like having a man use your mouth as his personal pussy or snatch?
...yes...my mouth is his to use as he wishes...even to share with his friends if he'd like...

bi4asplay
Mar 24, 2015, 10:38 AM
There are a couple of the guys that I have played with long term over the years that I have played with from time to time, that it was fun to have them fuck my face or my ass without foreplay. just fuck and go. Would never happen unless it was an on going deal.

julyguybill
Mar 24, 2015, 1:03 PM
yes I love for men to stick their cock in my mouth and hold my head pump it in and out until they cum also I will swallow their cum. I do enjoy a mans cock in my mouth so much

pole_smoker
Mar 25, 2015, 5:01 PM
yes I love for men to stick their cock in my mouth and hold my head pump it in and out until they cum also I will swallow their cum. I do enjoy a mans cock in my mouth so much
Do you like a man's cock up your ass too?

pole_smoker
Apr 7, 2015, 4:02 PM
I read a story once where this guy in college sucked off men who lived in his dorm and they said they were going to fuck his mouth like it was pussy, and that's what happened in the fictional story.

pole_smoker
Apr 7, 2015, 10:37 PM
I like to dress in sexy lingerie: garter belt and thigh-high stockings, lace bra and see-through teddy top, little tiny skirt and thong panties that barely holds my shaved cock and balls. I am a slut and my mouth and hole are ready to be fucked.
Are they ready to be fucked all the time?

pole_smoker
May 28, 2015, 5:34 PM
...yes...my mouth is his to use as he wishes...even to share with his friends if he'd like...
What about your ass?

NjbiGuy01
May 28, 2015, 5:55 PM
DONT ENCOURAGE THIS TROLLING ASS.............. 36033

charles-smythe
May 28, 2015, 11:36 PM
What about your ass?
…I’m more oral than I am anal…but if they want it….

pole_smoker
May 30, 2015, 2:00 PM
http://33.media.tumblr.com/c02aec2d891068ccb54387beace81aa6/tumblr_mxlp4jCxMs1s4ah51o1_400.gif

pole_smoker
Jun 15, 2015, 1:31 AM
Honestly yes I do like and enjoy having guys use my mouth as their personal pussies......I love a mouth full of cum and a ass full of cum is just as nice!

When was the last time you had your ass filled with cum?

pole_smoker
Jun 17, 2015, 11:54 PM

Do you ever have groups of men fuck you in both holes at once?

pole_smoker
Jul 1, 2015, 9:18 PM

You sound like a tart. ;)

sisboy
Jul 2, 2015, 4:16 PM
We know we all like/love it or we would not be here.Our mouths are different than pussies.A pussy needs a dick to be hard to go in it.Our mouths start sucking that dick when it is soft and it grows into an erect cock while we are performing/servicing it.Then we our cock is happy it gives us some the nectar which we were looking for in the first place.Simple when you get right down to it.

pole_smoker
Sep 21, 2015, 12:52 PM
http://33.media.tumblr.com/c02aec2d891068ccb54387beace81aa6/tumblr_mxlp4jCxMs1s4ah51o1_400.gif

pole_smoker
Oct 30, 2015, 2:06 PM

si-cock
Oct 30, 2015, 3:03 PM
I am an absolute slut when I have a cock to suck, I will do whatever a guy wants, if he wants to face fuck thats good. I will do anything to please a guy I am a totally submissive fuck slut.

indenver_indenver
Nov 5, 2015, 1:52 PM
I used to have a partner for 8 years who told me I had a pussy-mouth. He loved to fuck my mouth and throat. He had 7+ thick inches and when he had his cock in my mouth I felt like it owned me. My wife said, "When his big cock is all the way in your mouth and throat, it's like his cock is the only thing in your world."

sammy77
Nov 5, 2015, 4:47 PM
please do i love to swallow

cocklover911
Nov 5, 2015, 10:00 PM
I like to give straight guys (http://straightseekingforgaysex.yolasite.com/) blowjob.

altimer23
Nov 6, 2015, 9:00 PM
i wish i could find one guy to fuck my mouth once or twice a week. supposed to meet up with a guy with a beauty of a cock on monday. told him id start with a handjob but i know before the night is over ill be taking his cock and scum

mrcumsalot
Nov 7, 2015, 3:17 AM
I absolutely adore this picture.

mrcumsalot
Nov 7, 2015, 3:21 AM
I love when a man uses my mouth and ass for his sexual gratification. I especially enjoy it when he goes back and forth from ass to mouth, mouth to ass and back again and again.

Inhibited1
Nov 8, 2015, 3:46 AM
I love it, especially when it's climax time and he's grunting, quivering, clutching at my head, and burying my face in his crotch and I can feel his scrotum spreading around my chin. then I get my reward.

cheil77
Nov 13, 2015, 6:15 AM
I love getting face fucked and I love face fucking.....I need to suck a dick now lol

pole_smoker
Nov 23, 2015, 3:46 PM
Thanks.

sisboy
Nov 23, 2015, 4:18 PM
Hell yeah!

pole_smoker
Dec 20, 2016, 11:23 AM
Thanks.

woody1340
Dec 20, 2016, 8:43 PM
I service a buddy with my mouth on a regular basis. I tell him to make me suffer on his cock. He face fucks me deep and rough. I can make a sloppy mess. I get a centered feeling getting roughed up .

borntosuckcock
Dec 20, 2016, 11:12 PM
Love it, nothing like feeling the back of my head being held while a guy fucks my mouth with passion. Like hearing his comments, his moans and grits. Like the shudder of his final thrusts as he fills my mouth with his warm cum and I suck every last drop out of his cock. Most guys can't wait to see me again.

Waylon
Dec 21, 2016, 10:16 AM
I love it too, and when you think about it, using your mouth to suck dick is like providing a good substitute for a pussy, most cocks enjoy sliding in and out of both. I wear my hair long, past shoulder length and often have it tied back in a ponytail when I am blowing a guy. I have had several guys grab my ponytail like a blowjob handle to force my mouth and throat deep on their cocks and use it to guide my head up and down like a cocksucking piston on their big cocks. I have tamed my gag reflex and deep throating is my specialty and also my thrill. Having a man use my mouth and throat as his personal pussy and cum dump is a real turn on for me.

julyguybill
Dec 22, 2016, 1:45 AM
yes I do love for men to fuck my mouth there is no better feeling for a man than to cum and I love the feel of mens cocks n my mouth so I want to suck men every day

pole_smoker
Jan 17, 2017, 3:31 PM

Which picture?

al_atlanta
Jan 18, 2017, 6:08 PM
My first cock was forced into my mouth and he fucked my mouth with his huge cock when he started cumming I knew that I liked what he was doing and I swallowed all the cum he gave me that day and many more days we played the forced game been swalloing ever since and love it when a guy starts fucking my mouth and give me his load
Me too. A older (50 or 60 I guess, when I was 13) black guy got me drunk and forcibly held my head and fucked my mouth. I hated it and spit. Got sucked by guys and husbands over the years but didn't suck myself till I was much older and only a few dicks.
Now sometimes I get turned on thinking about a guy doing that to me...strange

jimisbi
Jan 18, 2017, 6:19 PM
I love sucking cock, but on my own terms. I like to take my time and give a long, slow, sensuous blowjob. I do not like to be force fed and will walk away from anyone that tries that on me.

jem_is_bi
Jan 18, 2017, 9:41 PM
I never had a man force fuck my mouth. I enjoy being in charge of the action so that I get as much pleasure as I give to him.

mikeyd270
Jan 19, 2017, 11:59 AM
Yes as a submissive bottom and a cocksucker he can use my mouth as he pleases. Just need him to give me some dick and feed me.

bw299
Jan 21, 2017, 12:38 AM
Oh Hell yes!!!

hung4you
Jan 24, 2017, 5:24 PM
I travel a lot and know lots of men my age. So knowing that most would tell you sex at home is almost non existent. I think that's why lots of men turn bi but that's not a bad thing. In Atlanta this week and I have a buddy that will will use my mouth and ass as much as he wants this week. But sucking cock is my favorite past time when i travel. Ain't nothing better than falling asleep with a belly full of cum only to wake up and suck his morning wood dry.

hung4you
Feb 6, 2017, 6:02 AM
My regular knows that when he needs attention, my mouth or ass is his personal playground. I love it when he is naughty and beats my face with his cock and unleashes his frustrations through sex. I love the feeling of him fucking my face and cumming, I cant get enough.

Waylon
Feb 9, 2017, 2:08 PM
When you think about it, when a man sticks his cock into another man's mouth for a blowjob and throat fuck, it is just a nice substitute for a woman's pussy. Both provide the needed friction and pressure to stimulate the penis and produce and ejaculation. When I give head to a man, I sometimes fantasize how he is using my mouth as a substitute pussy. The mouth has a nice thick tongue to swirl around the head and a pussy can be trained to contract. Both add additional pleasure to the act.

hung4you
Feb 28, 2017, 10:04 AM
My buddy knows that whether he is fucking my ass or my throat i am here to use and abuse. Last weekend his wife and mine went shopping and he came right over and i knew from the bulge in his pants what he wanted. He fucked my throat so hard it almost hurt, and i love it when he dick slaps my face.

BiGuyInHouston
May 6, 2017, 4:53 AM
My mouth can be used that way. But prefer being in control myself.

Prosound16
May 6, 2017, 8:22 AM
I love getting both filled

HaroldSaxon
May 6, 2017, 6:05 PM
YES! A man can use it anyway he likes.

pole_smoker
May 26, 2017, 7:03 PM
I love getting both filled With cum, piss, or both?

eager4cum
Jan 11, 2020, 8:33 AM
in the scenario where I am letting a guy use my mouth as his personal pussy, I would assume that we are fluid bonded so yes, I would enjoy the hell out of this. I would be using his mouth as well. OMG, this would be heaven.

hung4you
Jan 13, 2020, 11:09 AM
Indeed, he knows I love taking care of him very often. He knows that I am always willing to open my throat and take what he gives me. Been sucking and swallowing him going on 6 years now. Often times 2 to 3 times a week.