PDA

View Full Version : Fucking a big guy but can't cum unless laying down.

BearLover
Nov 17, 2014, 3:52 AM
So here's the trouble I'm having at the moment, I want to cum up a guys arse but when sitting up I just can't cum, my cock has lost sensitivity over the years and I don't squirt so easily, I would like to shoot up a guys arse but can't.

I would like him to ride me but he's 63 whereas I'm only 21, he is quite a bit heavier than me so he'll probably end up crushing me LOL!

But yeah, looking at these videos where the older guy is fucking the young guy, he comes after a few minutes from doing the younger guy from behind, but for me, I just can't. I was actually trying to cum fucking him from behind, I felt horny but had no desire to cum.

I would like to try him riding me but can't figure out how I would do this, he's very heavy.

Melody Dean
Nov 17, 2014, 9:21 AM
I don't have the experience or equipment to answer your question, but your problem sounds concerning in another way. Have you talked to a doctor about your issues with cumming and cock sensitivity? You seem pretty young to be having that sort of problem, and there might be a more serious medical issue behind it.

Realist
Nov 17, 2014, 12:10 PM
Barring other physical or medical issues, different positions work differently for each person.

I was about your age, and slim, when I also had a chubby older FWB. He, too, enjoyed getting fucked and we tried different positions.

One of his favorite positions was being on top. I had the same concerns as you do, because he probably weighted 100 pounds more than me!

However, young male hips are very strong and the weight didn't bother me at all. In fact, he was rarely sitting down with all of his weight on me. His legs and knees supported him as he rose and fell during the act. The orgasms I had with him were magnificent!

I also entered him while he laid on his face, his legs out straight and spread. I laid on his back and that position was also very good for us both.

You can get deeper inside him, when he'd sitting on top of you, though.

If he's willing, try different things until you find the position that you both enjoy best. I hope he cleans himself out, first!

Don't forget the lube!

Good luck!