PDA

View Full Version : alcohol, 420 and bi activity

mas8092
Nov 15, 2014, 2:17 PM
No, this is not a pole_smoker poll. The question is whether you need a chemical to loosen up and do things with the opposite sex? Have you? I've been chemically influenced and sucked several guys. Never really had the chance while totally sober. Yes, if I could 420 now and had a cock next to the bong, I would suck it. Not sure what that makes me.

pole_smoker
Nov 15, 2014, 2:31 PM
No, this is not a pole_smoker poll. The question is whether you need a chemical to loosen up and do things with the opposite sex? Have you? I've been chemically influenced and sucked several guys. Never really had the chance while totally sober. Yes, if I could 420 now and had a cock next to the bong, I would suck it. Not sure what that makes me.
It makes you someone who likes to PNP or "party and play".

My partner and I have never needed any sort of drug to have sex with either gender. When both of us were single we avoided people who were into drugs or needed them in order to have sex like you do.

BiBedBud
Nov 15, 2014, 2:37 PM
^^^^^^^^^ FYI ALL ^^^^^^^^^^
FYI: Both of the above two (2) "members" are "pole_smoker".
Same dick-for-a-head.
Same Fucker.

I'm positive.
Agree? Let's discuss only in that *ALREADY STARTED THREAD* entitled 'What to do with a runaway "Pole_Smoker"?'

mas8092
Nov 15, 2014, 2:53 PM
Damn it, I blocked his ass so I don't see his comments. This is a discussion for folks on this board who are not him.

DrBimind
Nov 15, 2014, 5:36 PM
. Yes, if I could 420 now and had a cock next to the bong, I would suck it. Not sure what that makes me.

I say that makes you a stoned cocksucker LOL...seriously though no "social lubricant" is just as good as with some....alas alcohol tends to make it softer rather than harder at least for me...420 makes me harder but again that's me...

mas8092
Nov 15, 2014, 5:41 PM
I did both and had a random CL man feed me cum. I hope to see him again. His cock is nice, but not too big to fuck me. Yes, I'm a slut. So?

pole_smoker
Nov 15, 2014, 6:51 PM
^^^^^^^^^ FYI ALL ^^^^^^^^^^
FYI: Both of the above two (2) "members" are "pole_smoker".
Same dick-for-a-head.
Same Fucker.

I'm positive.
Agree? Let's discuss only in that *ALREADY STARTED THREAD* entitled 'What to do with a runaway "Pole_Smoker"?'
WRONG AGAIN! AS USUAL!

jem_is_bi
Nov 15, 2014, 8:18 PM
I prefer to be completely sober when I have sex. It is so much more vivid, intense and pleasurable for me that way.

Hypersexual11
Nov 16, 2014, 11:05 AM
If I smoke weed RIGHT before starting to have sex, it makes the experience pretty intense. A little alcohol, 2 drinks, shortly before starting makes it a lot easier to get started. Since our bi activities include the wife, it's important to ensure she has exactly what she needs to be able to throw herself into it. 2 drinks is the key to getting the clothes off, 2 hits is the difference between having a 3way and screwing a wildcat.

Waylon
Nov 16, 2014, 11:34 AM
If I am having a guy stop by for some oral fun, I enjoy taking a toke or two before he gets here. It relaxes me and gets me a little extra horny but I don't "need" it to have fun.

Country Guy
Nov 17, 2014, 10:44 AM
"I don't need drugs to enjoy this, just to enhance it", Otto the bus driver on the Simpsons

alcohol, 420, bi activity.....sounds like a lovely way to spend an afternoon

Jm45724
Nov 17, 2014, 11:22 AM
My wife pegs me quite often, and I really enjoy smoking a little 420 before. It relaxes me and makes the experience more intense.

Realist
Nov 17, 2014, 12:23 PM
I agree with Jem.

I had sex under mild 420 influence (a few times) in the '60s, but found it's just as good, stone cold sober....if not better.

To each their own...........but, I think there's some psychological issues at play, regarding the use of chemical assistance.

JaredT77
Nov 17, 2014, 2:43 PM
My first time I was drunk as hell and barely able to walk but I did ok for a first timer. I think the only thing I would probably have done back then was take my socks off. After that I prefer being sober and I stay sober all the time. I'm straight edge (nothing to do with sexuality for those that don't know what straight edge means. Just means I don't do any kind of drugs.)