PDA

View Full Version : Yikes!...I need some help and thoughts with directions.

Backdoorman
Nov 15, 2014, 10:08 AM
I have a few cute guy friends that I know are straight. Anyone have any ideas how I can introduce them to the Bi side of life. More importantly I would enjoy giving them a BJ. What is the best way to approach this issue with a friend?

fredtyg
Nov 15, 2014, 10:58 AM
I have a few cute guy friends that I know are straight.

You think you know they're straight. You might be surprised.

Safest way I know to broach the subject is to let them know you're interested in guys. Don't make a big deal out of it or directly proposition them so they feel put on the spot. Just let it be known in passing.

You could also do as I did a few years ago. Had a friend I thought was straight that I had the hots for. One day he came over and we got to smoking and drinking out in the garage. I manipulated the conversation towards sex and then to blow jobs. After some back and forth I finally mentioned that I loved sucking cock and always have.

He took that well and seemed pleased that I took him into my confidence, so I continued, telling him a number of stories of m2m encounters in my past. Finally, I told him I missed that sort of thing as I hadn't done it in a while. He then said he wouldn't mind fooling around with me. Eventually, we did exactly that.

The main thing to keep in mind is that I never directly solicited him. I let him know I was queer and that I was into m2m. If he'd seemed uncomfortable at any point I would have moved on to some other subject. After that I left the rest up to him.

pole_smoker
Nov 15, 2014, 1:15 PM
I have a few cute guy friends that I know are straight. Anyone have any ideas how I can introduce them to the Bi side of life. More importantly I would enjoy giving them a BJ. What is the best way to approach this issue with a friend?

If they are your friends don't go there with them.

It will ruin your friendship, and you'll stop being friends.

If they're hetero you can't make them bi and they won't want you giving them oral sex.

Even if they are bisexual or gay, that's no guarantee that they'll want to have sex with you.

jem_is_bi
Nov 15, 2014, 8:10 PM
I have straight male friends. What I very much like is there is no possibility of sex. I can be 100% male-to-male friends with them in the traditional way. That is so comfortable for me. Obviously, it works differently for you. I hope it work out well. But, I doubt you will be having sex with them.

Backdoorman
Nov 15, 2014, 8:39 PM
jem_is_bi (http://www.bisexual.com/forum/member.php?35850-jem_is_bi)
that is what I thought too....Thank you for the post.

tenni
Nov 16, 2014, 11:30 PM
I agree that you can not force them and may lose their friendship. Just open up the broadest minded bud that you are bi but don't hit on him.

cbb83
Nov 17, 2014, 10:03 AM
It's sad that people would cease being your (in the general sense, not the OP specifically) friend just because of your sexuality :(

Hypersexual11
Nov 18, 2014, 11:42 AM
Finding a guy to have sex with is pretty easy. Risking a friendship for sex is not a good idea. As a bisexual, it should be an aspect of your life to have male friends that are just that. My advise is to keep this part of you just for you and search to fulfill these desires in a different direction.