PDA

View Full Version : any guys want to help me fullfill a fantasy

pumpmyass
Aug 4, 2006, 11:50 PM
I have often fantasized about being in a 69 with a guy and having to other guys pump our asses, and while I am moving my lips up and down on the shaft and tasing the precum oozing out of the cock I feel very warm wet lips slowly sliding up and down my shaft. As my mouth is busy I feel the head of a precum covered shaft enter my anus, it slides in deeper and deeper as my anus tightly wraps around it. Then I feel the shaft thrust in and out as I continue to suck on the other cock and my cock being extremly stiff starts oozing precum. Then suddenly as I feel my shaft reaching the orgasm stage, my anus squeezes down extremly tightly on the cock in my ass. At this point I feel every inch of the extremely hard shaft gliding past my anal muscles and my cock then starts shooting streams of cum into the mouth of my 69 partner. As my anus contracts down on the cock in my ass it causes this cock to start shooting streams of cum into me. As he continues to pump my ass I feel his very warm fluid drip down onto my balls

Flounder1967
Aug 4, 2006, 11:52 PM
Sure I'm in. just havethe old problem i'm here and your there. And my wife says it's o.k.

siraussietosser
Aug 4, 2006, 11:56 PM
WOW, I think I need a little private time after that one :tongue:

siraussietosser
Aug 4, 2006, 11:57 PM
:bigrin: mmmm much better

ghytifrdnr
Aug 5, 2006, 3:41 AM
Oh yeah! I've often thought about that one. :tong:

scubaman
Aug 5, 2006, 5:24 AM
Wow - I feel better! If I am in Ohio I will give you a shout! You have the other guys?????

DiamondDog
Aug 5, 2006, 4:34 PM
Sorry I don't bareback.

womanwithin
Aug 5, 2006, 5:30 PM
WOW!!!!! Cigarette anyone??