PDA

View Full Version : Spill it - What do you do/know that no one else does??

TashaSW
Aug 4, 2006, 6:54 PM
Im sure we all have something or know something that no one in real life knows or barely does. :)

What do you have or know that no one else in real life does??

Me - No one knows I have 2 sex toys and would probably wonder if Im very ill if they found out lol

Your turn

wanderingrichard
Aug 4, 2006, 7:05 PM
< na na nan na na > them's called secrets hon, which the keepin of is called discretion... and , only 2?? i gots waaaaayyyy more than that
slowpoke.... :tongue:

chook
Aug 4, 2006, 7:21 PM
How many times to I have to tell you people ...................Its my business what i do with frozen chickens!!! :eek:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

TashaSW
Aug 4, 2006, 7:23 PM
< na na nan na na > them's called secrets hon, which the keepin of is called discretion... and , only 2?? i gots waaaaayyyy more than that
slowpoke.... :tongue:

LOL well, I find it boring playing with those things alone so they are put away... pretty much wasting the 100.00 total for both. hehe

Just feels weird using them alone lol

wanderingrichard
Aug 4, 2006, 7:34 PM
:eek: OMFG!! CHOOK, did u forget to thaw them agan beforetimes?? :bigrin:

tasha, it's not a waste hon.. look at it like you're saving them for a time when you have a very imaginative and willing partner.....and find another " next best " toy til then..

Driver 8
Aug 5, 2006, 12:34 AM
How many times to I have to tell you people ...................Its my business what i do with frozen chickens!!! :eek:
And yet you tell us everything you do with sheep!

Da Doctor
Aug 5, 2006, 9:16 AM
Sheep aren't Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddd.

Doc

chook
Aug 5, 2006, 8:44 PM
And yet you tell us everything you do with sheep!

Sorry Driver, I have never once said that I make wild unbridled passionate love to sheep.......but everyone else has accused me of it..........but ya got to admit......sheep are such cute little buggers :tong:

EludedSunshine
Aug 6, 2006, 12:54 AM
99% of what I do is either something I'll openly talk about, or a secret I'll never divulge. So it took me two whole days to think of something random and obscure that nobody on here knows about me...

When I hear a song I like on the big stereo in the livingroom, I'll often grab a remote, hold it as a microphone, and loudly serenade my dog.

He just looks confused about it, though. :(

Haemoglobin
Aug 6, 2006, 1:56 AM
Since this is really funny and it could possibly cheer me up i decided to think of some harmless stuff ..

Im always sitting or kneeling in the shower , i never stand :bigrin:

innaminka
Aug 6, 2006, 4:41 AM
I was a Brownie and a Girl Guide. :female: :female:

I once sat next to the Foreign Minister of Mali at a Travel Conference dinner. He was v, v, nice and polite.

neveen
Aug 6, 2006, 9:00 AM
Im sure we all have something or know something that no one in real life knows or barely does. :)

What do you have or know that no one else in real life does??

Me - No one knows I have 2 sex toys and would probably wonder if Im very ill if they found out lol

Your turn

people would actually think u were ill for having not one but two sex toys??
lordy, i'd probably be hung if they knew what i had in my toy box...like, my ex bf's ex gf's butt ugly veiny dildo, which i've never used, don't even know why i keep it :confused:

Herbwoman39
Aug 6, 2006, 1:43 PM
Shhh. Don't tell. I'm a part-time tour guide for Area 51 ;)

Lord Gme
Aug 6, 2006, 2:20 PM
(Steps from the shadows) I... am a hitman for the gay mafia.. cross us and we will redecorate your apartment in plaids and stripes.
Oh, and I'm Herbwoman39's husband. ;)

Ken

Herbwoman39
Aug 6, 2006, 2:29 PM
Oh, and I'm Herbwoman39's husband.

Ken

Indeed he is my hubby :-) But then, I already knew that ;)

FSJeepguy
Aug 6, 2006, 5:45 PM
Are you kidding me? :eek:

Answer that on the 'net? Like nobody in the world would ever tell anybody else? Yeah, right, sure.

swag85
Aug 17, 2006, 1:42 AM
i dont have any secrets that i havent addmited drunk, ,at least once. so ive put together some of the weird sideshow crap i can do, like eat a lightbulb, spit fire, i can stack 4 golfballs ontop of each other, all of which have mad me a few dollers at parties!!

cchalmer
Aug 17, 2006, 11:33 AM

It's been a long time people since I've laughed this hard reading these posts. It's nice to see that amid all the serious and ridiculous topics that get posted on here we still have a sense of humour and can laugh at ourselves!!!!

Chook it's been a long time since we've chatted but I don't know.....frozen chickens???? Aren't you afraid of getting frostbite??

What do I know that other people don't??? I don't know but what I do know is that there is a great bunch of people on this site and I am very happy to know some of them........

OK OK so it's not a secret but never hurts to say it out loud!!!!

:three:

surferboiZA
Aug 17, 2006, 4:25 PM
I secretly desire Oprah

JrzGuy3
Aug 17, 2006, 6:45 PM
I shot JFK.

mistymockingbird
Aug 17, 2006, 8:34 PM
I was a boy scout. I have badges to prove it. Just don't ask to see them cause they're in storage in Texas.

Profec
Aug 17, 2006, 11:21 PM
I have 7 dildos of varying sized 4 of which (and one more on the way) from www.zetacreations.com

Also, much to my chagrin, I've never had sex with a woman :(