PDA

View Full Version : Masturbate-a-thon in London, UK, Saturday 5th of August 2006

rayosytruenos
Aug 4, 2006, 4:46 PM
Hundreds of Britons are being urged to attend what is being branded as Europe's first "Masturbate-a-thon", a leading reproductive healthcare charity said on Friday.

Marie Stopes International, which is hosting the event with HIV/AIDS charity the Terrence Higgins Trust, said it expected up to 200 people to attend the sponsored masturbation session in Clerkenwell, central London, on Saturday.

Participants, who have to be over 18, can bring any aids they need and can take part in four different rooms -- a comfort area, a mixed area, along with men and women only areas.

However, the rules on the event's Web site states there can be no touching of other participants nor are people allowed to fake orgasms.

"The amount you raise will be determined by how many minutes you masturbate and/or how many orgasms you achieve," the Web site said:

http://newsbox.msn.co.uk/article.aspx?as=adimarticle&f=uk_-_olgbtopnews&t=4023&id=3337029&d=20060804&do=http://newsbox.msn.co.uk&i=http://newsbox.msn.co.uk/mediaexportlive&ks=0&mc=5&ml=ma&lc=en&ae=windows-1252

I wish I could go... :bigrin:

All the best,

ray :male:

ScifiBiJen
Aug 4, 2006, 5:45 PM
Where's the spectator's box? And popcorn vendors?

I wish (not so much doing as watching)... I'm across the the pond though.

:tongue:

anne27
Aug 4, 2006, 5:54 PM
Oh daggone, let's go! I'll bring the popcorn! :bigrin:

Now, why don't they have anything like that here? Oh yeah, it's Tennessee. :rolleyes:

Reprob8
Aug 4, 2006, 6:39 PM
I don't know if it is a good idea. For example just look at the masterbate-a-thon that has been going on in washinton DC for the last 5+ years.

deletetacount123
Aug 4, 2006, 6:44 PM
First time ever I heard of something like this lol Thought it only happened in movies.

Tasha

Boogie2u
Aug 5, 2006, 9:21 AM
can i just ask.....are you sure this has not been confused with the 'mass debate' happening within the houses of parliament that day? it would be incredibly embarressing turning up in your rubber gear only to be confronted by shocked politicians.....
mind you with their kinky track record they would probably love it!

chook
Aug 5, 2006, 8:51 PM
UMMMMMMMM......Lets see check list......Lube, Fleshlight, magazines, more lube, vibrating butt plug, tissues........and last but no way least me GUM BOOTS ;)

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

citystyleguy
Aug 5, 2006, 10:00 PM
and my friends wonder why i like europeans as much as i do!

ScifiBiJen
Aug 5, 2006, 11:12 PM
I'm guessing it's a colloquialism, but what're "gum boots"?

aussie blonde
Aug 6, 2006, 1:15 AM
Hello SciFiBiJen.....Gum Boots are big heavy duty knee high rubber boots.....the Brits call them Wellington Boots but in Australia they are known as Gum Boots...........I hope that helps :)

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

Mysticality
Aug 6, 2006, 8:34 PM
I absolutely think a Masturbate-a-thon is awesome.... Its a pretty good excuse to entitle yourself to some self gratification..... If I could, I would definently go to one....it would be something I would remember for the rest of my life....