PDA

View Full Version : Ladies and men? Ever go ass to mouth?

pole_smoker
Nov 12, 2014, 11:14 PM
Any ladies or men here ever go ass to mouth? That's where someone fucks you up the ass without a condom, they pull out and then you suck them off.

pole_smoker
Nov 13, 2014, 4:40 AM
For the people who have done this what was it like? Was it gross? Did you get sick? Or did you enjoy it?

pole_smoker
Mar 8, 2017, 11:26 AM
For the people who have done this what was it like? Was it gross? Did you get sick? Or did you enjoy it?

cornholejoe
Mar 8, 2017, 5:40 PM
did you enjoy it pole

pole_smoker
Mar 8, 2017, 11:31 PM
did you enjoy it pole Never done it, and never will. Neither has my husband, and neither of us have rimmed any women or men as it's not our thing. I've never bottomed or been fucked as again it's not my thing.

newporter4u
Mar 9, 2017, 5:43 PM
GF has sucked my cock after it has come out of her ass. Have to admit I was surprised at first but it felt great....

NjbiGuy01
Mar 10, 2017, 12:54 PM
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU OR YOUR DUMB POSTS POLE....
Please accept it and go away ?

Jakesnake
Mar 10, 2017, 4:00 PM
Yeah Ive done several times...... very sexually exciting. Also my ass has been cleaned out well before hand, I loved it.

friskyous
Mar 11, 2017, 6:56 AM
Can't quite get there myself.. we rim each other so i suppose it's pretty much the same. I have sucked just the head briefly after he had cum on my ass after fucking me but never went all in. Maybe the notion will strike me one day...