PDA

View Full Version : Pole_smoker is making this board boring

mas8092
Nov 12, 2014, 5:15 PM
I come to this board to read interesting topics and discussions. I don't come here to read pages of questions. If I want to take a test, I would go back to school.

BiBedBud
Nov 12, 2014, 6:41 PM
I know, right!

That's what I've been typin' about.

pole_smoker is a dolt. And a tresspasser. And a liar, con-artist and game player.

Did I mention nutbar? Actually, I like nuts, so that's not quite the association I'd make.

I think he's a deeply wounded individual, and it has left him pathologically maladapted. He can't even get along with people in text!

mas8092
Nov 14, 2014, 1:18 PM
Can we block his forum posts? If yes, I would love to know how. Otherwise, this pinhead's posts are bogging down the forum and make it useless.

tenni
Nov 14, 2014, 2:24 PM
Can we block his forum posts? If yes, I would love to know how. Otherwise, this pinhead's posts are bogging down the forum and make it useless.
Yes, if you block a poster you do not see their posts or any thread that they start. Go to the profile page of the person that you want to block. On the upper left side you will see a button to block the poster. (Ignore list)

BryanBiCurious
Nov 14, 2014, 6:04 PM
I do not think he is from NYC. I think he is from Paramus, NJ., because Roseanne Roseannadanna said that he is asking to many questions!

jem_is_bi
Nov 14, 2014, 9:34 PM
Boring is always a description that applies to interactions with an individual that is self-righteous and self-centered. Such individuals feel justified and empowered by their wonderfulness to trample on others rights, which is likely the case with this present problem.

jem_is_bi
Nov 14, 2014, 9:38 PM
However, the real problem with this site is a lack of any referee to judge fair play.

NjbiGuy01
Nov 15, 2014, 12:55 PM
I've reported this clown to Drew a few times. Not sure if he's MIA or busy or on vacation, but Pole_smoker needs to be blocked and suspended.
It's clear he does nothing but post his stupid poles every day. The only positive is that very few people are bothering with him and his posts.

Gearbox
Nov 15, 2014, 6:53 PM
He's only here coz there are no mods, and he won't go to a psychiatrist. The site will most prob die around January if Drew does nothing.
It's a damn shame coz it is often a great help to many, between the odd spats of smut & bitchery here & there.

BiBedBud seems a bit on the sane side and knows tech stuff, and I can't fathom why Drew wouldn't beg him to sort some crap out here while he sips martini's by the pool.:tongue:

pole_smoker
Nov 15, 2014, 6:58 PM
Gear and bedbud, contrary to what both of you claim I don't need a psychologist or anyone like that. Not that it matters and I don't care if you don't believe me but I'm in perfect mental health.

But you can believe whatever you want since I sure as shit don't need to prove anything to charlatans like both of you who have your own major agendas about this site, and wanting to take it over for your agendas.

Gearbox
Nov 16, 2014, 9:54 AM
Dear Pole_Smoker, you have 183 threads that dominate the forum mostly involving poles about sex. Unless you have an OCD for questionnaires, I'd say that was an agenda. I wouldn't say that it was a mentally healthy thing to do.
I'm not a psychiatrist, and that's one reason why I suggest you go see one. Just to make sure that you're not on your way to a crash after this manic phase.

You may be quite sane for all I know. But still malicious towards this site and all that find it a help. So a mod would be lovely.:bounce:

darkeyes
Nov 16, 2014, 10:32 AM
Gear and bedbud, contrary to what both of you claim I don't need a psychologist or anyone like that. Not that it matters and I don't care if you don't believe me but I'm in perfect mental health.

But you can believe whatever you want since I sure as shit don't need to prove anything to charlatans like both of you who have your own major agendas about this site, and wanting to take it over for your agendas.
Addicts, Alcys and the mentally ill are invariably the last to realise they have a problem... we may have good mental health but sadly no one is ever in perfect mental health so that in itself suggests to me that Poley is indeed missing a few chairs in his abode...there are many other reasons of course, including simple dimwittery, but I dont have time or the inclination to write a tome on the man's probs.. not least among them accusing everyone of problems which he so obviously suffers himself....

JaredT77
Nov 16, 2014, 11:30 AM
This is why this site might be going down. It's because of people always constantly bickering and arguing with each other. A few months ago, I picked some fights and I started being immature in my arguments with others. I was wrong and I left this site for a personal reason and also because I was tired and exhausted from bickering with others. If you don't like pole_smoker's threads then just don't bother to comment. I don't know pole_smoker so I am not attacking him nor am I defending him. Quit attacking others on this site when you probably don't even know the person other than a screen name and profile. Is this not a community for the bisexual community?!! Then act like a community or there might not be a community!

mas8092
Nov 16, 2014, 11:55 AM
I respectfully dissent. While I agree that bickering is not the same as a discussion with divergent views, the P_S situation is different. Posting a poll or two every now and then is fine. Posting 200 polls over a couple of weeks is the issue. If the polls are part of a grand research project, then tabulate the data and write a report. Here, there will be no report and the obnoxious stream of polls crowd out people with actual issues. The Forum has become unusable because of the multitude of inane polls that have to be culled before reading something of substance. For those reasons, I cannot agree.

This is why this site might be going down. It's because of people always constantly bickering and arguing with each other. A few months ago, I picked some fights and I started being immature in my arguments with others. I was wrong and I left this site for a personal reason and also because I was tired and exhausted from bickering with others. If you don't like pole_smoker's threads then just don't bother to comment. I don't know pole_smoker so I am not attacking him nor am I defending him. Quit attacking others on this site when you probably don't even know the person other than a screen name and profile. Is this not a community for the bisexual community?!! Then act like a community or there might not be a community!

JaredT77
Nov 16, 2014, 12:28 PM
Well then, I can understand why you are complaining. Pole_smoker is flooding the Threads with his sex polls and you among others finding it tiresome and obnoxious. You probably sent pole_smoker a private message to respectfully request that he should stop doing so many of these polls, right? If you haven't, then he might do twice as many of these polls because others have now insulted him and he will have no problems being even more obnoxious. You're just feeding his fires and maybe he is enjoying the attention and getting underneath everybody's skin. There can be a peaceful solution to this instead of claiming that he is a fraud and insane like someone has mentioned above. Just do what Tenni instructed and just block pole_smoker. Maybe as a suggestion, maybe you should do a petition to get pole_smoker kicked off this site, but then again, what does that accomplished? Censorship? Maybe, just ask him nicely and see what happens. Might be too late, as he might already be offended.

Melody Dean
Nov 16, 2014, 12:59 PM
...he might do twice as many of these polls because others have now insulted him and he will have no problems being even more obnoxious. You're just feeding his fires and maybe he is enjoying the attention and getting underneath everybody's skin. There can be a peaceful solution to this instead of claiming that he is a fraud and insane like someone has mentioned above. Just do what Tenni instructed and just block pole_smoker...

That's what I've been trying to say.

Gearbox
Nov 16, 2014, 3:14 PM
Well then, I can understand why you are complaining. Pole_smoker is flooding the Threads with his sex polls and you among others finding it tiresome and obnoxious. You probably sent pole_smoker a private message to respectfully request that he should stop doing so many of these polls, right? If you haven't, then he might do twice as many of these polls because others have now insulted him and he will have no problems being even more obnoxious. You're just feeding his fires and maybe he is enjoying the attention and getting underneath everybody's skin. There can be a peaceful solution to this instead of claiming that he is a fraud and insane like someone has mentioned above. Just do what Tenni instructed and just block pole_smoker. Maybe as a suggestion, maybe you should do a petition to get pole_smoker kicked off this site, but then again, what does that accomplished? Censorship? Maybe, just ask him nicely and see what happens. Might be too late, as he might already be offended.
You probably have that opinion coz you haven't been here long.
The person 'Pole_smoker' has been banned many times for antisocial behaviour in the past under different account names. In his last account as TopFucker, he changed his tactics to a crude barrage of threads, yet kept his usual personal attacks. He only got to about 40 threads due to that.
Now he has swapped the latter for a 'victim' slant, and can go on & on & on.

Voicing concerns about his mental health is not an insult. It's an observation.

JaredT77
Nov 16, 2014, 3:44 PM
Well do what you got to do. Petition Drew to get him removed or just put him on your ignored list. Do something about this person besides complaining about him in a Thread or Blog. But guess what? This guy will just keep on coming back to irritate and annoy you again and again because you let him get underneath your skin. I was a asshole before on here and I was being immature and self-righteous and I admit I was 110% wrong. I apologize to you Gearbox because I was immature to you when you commented to my blog. But I highly advise you and others who feel strongly against p_s to petition to have him banned from this site but be warned that he can always find a way back.

And you're right, I haven't been on this site long. I rejoined back this past July. I was on here a long time ago but I left. Now I created a new profile. I wonder if my profile from when I was stationed in Virginia is still on here. I don't remember the screen name or password.

pole_smoker
Nov 16, 2014, 6:53 PM
Addicts, Alcys and the mentally ill are invariably the last to realise they have a problem... we may have good mental health but sadly no one is ever in perfect mental health so that in itself suggests to me that Poley is indeed missing a few chairs in his abode...there are many other reasons of course, including simple dimwittery, but I dont have time or the inclination to write a tome on the man's probs.. not least among them accusing everyone of problems which he so obviously suffers himself....

What you're doing right now is projecting your own issues with your mental illness and/or drug abuse onto me, a total stranger.

You know nothing about me at all; but I happen to be Neuronormative. I don't drink or use drugs, and I'm not an alcoholic or drug addict.

Neuronormative: Refers to someone who generally falls within socially-constructed categories of “healthy/normal/productive” psychological, mental, and neurological experience.

Just because you have a mental illness, or multiple mental illnesses, and had to spend time in a mental hospital does not mean that I do or that other people do. The majority of people in the world are like me, and are neuronormative and do not have any sort of mental illness. You also have used/abused drugs before.

BiBedBud
Nov 16, 2014, 8:06 PM
Well do what you got to do. Petition Drew to get him removed..........................REDACTED......... ...............

I don't think it will help to petition Drew. For one, I'm pretty sure Drew doesn't need to hear complaints with no constructive suggestions.
The "most" Drew can do is to ban/delete the user account(s) that are problematic. Of course, the next thing that will happen, probably within five minutes, is that this problematic fucker will just create a new account, or fall back on one of the many this fucker has on this website.

Petitioning Drew is not helpful. It's probably just another bother for Drew, and I'm guessing he's got better things to do right now. :2cents:

JaredT77
Nov 16, 2014, 8:21 PM
Yes I do recall myself saying that even if Mr. Drew was to delete Mr. Pole_Smoker then Mr. Pole_Smoker will just come back with a new account. These are not opinions as Mr. Gearbox mentioned, but mere suggestions. If you choose not to petition to have Mr. Pole_Smoker brought to Mr. Drew's attention, which I'm sure Mr. Drew does pay attention to his own site, and if you choose not to block Mr. Pole_Smoker so that his polls do not bother you, then I suggest that you keep on complaining and letting Mr. Pole_Smoker get underneath your skin. I'm still going to get a good night sleep.

BiBedBud
Nov 16, 2014, 9:11 PM
Yes I do recall myself saying that even if Mr. Drew was to delete Mr. Pole_Smoker then Mr. Pole_Smoker will just come back with a new account. These are not opinions as Mr. Gearbox mentioned, but mere suggestions. If you choose not to petition to have Mr. Pole_Smoker brought to Mr. Drew's attention, which I'm sure Mr. Drew does pay attention to his own site, and if you choose not to block Mr. Pole_Smoker so that his polls do not bother you, then I suggest that you keep on complaining and letting Mr. Pole_Smoker get underneath your skin. I'm still going to get a good night sleep.
^^^^
Why do I get the impression that Your true interest in making that suggestion, is just to create more hassles for Drew?

JaredT77
Nov 16, 2014, 9:22 PM
You can take these suggestions any way you want. I'm not trying to create problems for anybody but just offering to help. I am not trying to argue or bicker with anyone. I am taking a neutral side. So if you don't want my suggestions, then continue to argue and bicker with pole_smoker. I got better things to do like jacking off.

JaredT77
Nov 21, 2014, 4:00 PM
I miss this Thread. Let's bring this one back.