PDA

View Full Version : Ever have sex with a man in a public bathroom?

pole_smoker
Nov 12, 2014, 12:08 AM
Anyone here ever have sex with a man in a public bathroom?

Djames8243
Nov 25, 2014, 7:06 PM
Does a group shower on base count?

techhokie88
Nov 25, 2014, 7:37 PM
Does a group shower on base count?

Well, now I want to hear your story!

cornholejoe
Nov 26, 2014, 6:02 PM
let a man fuck me in the ass at a lowes store once in a bathroom stall

pole_smoker
Nov 26, 2014, 6:16 PM
Did you meet that guy on one of those phone hook up NSA apps that people use?

Where did his cum go?

Did anyone walk in on you and see you getting fucked up the ass by him?

Did you get caught or asked to leave the store? What happened when you were filmed by security cameras that stores put into public bathrooms?

Djames8243
Nov 26, 2014, 6:45 PM
Well, now I want to hear your story!

I bet you do. It was this guy I met on deployment. We both hadn't fooled around with another guy before but being bored on deployment we gave it a shot. After some mutual masturbation and blowjobs he asked if I'd be down to fuck. I'm always up for getting off and decided why not. Only issue was where to do it. After a few horny nights of searching we found a shower trailer and went for it. I got in and he came in behind me. He lubed up his cock and very patiently worked it in. It kinda hurt at first but when he popped the head in it felt amazing! He didn't last long and asked me where I wanted him to cum and I let him cum in my ass. Felt awesome!

_someone_
Dec 9, 2014, 12:49 PM
I have my own apartment. No need for public restrooms.

darkeyes
Dec 9, 2014, 5:29 PM
I have my own apartment. No need for public restrooms.
I c.. u only do it at home.. no spontaneous nookie ne wer else if ya meet dead sexy girl or guy who gives ya desperate case of the hots:confused:;)

Dog62
Dec 9, 2014, 10:16 PM
Maybe your public bathrooms are nicer than the ones we have over here, because I agree with _someone_ only my answer would have been "Not just no, but hell no!" That is just plain old nasty. In my truck, in a hotel, in my house, but never in some stinky, nasty public bathroom.

darkeyes
Dec 10, 2014, 2:19 AM
Trust me.. assuming u mean public loos (do find the expression "public bathroom" quaint and "restroom" almost as much)... most r hardly the place for a nice bitta naughty.. but ther r places wer they r a lot less than seedy and r actually quite plush, at least the "Ladies"... but as such I wosnt referring 2 loo sex tho I serpently wasn't excluding it..... it was the inference I gleaned for the poster's statement that he has his own apartment.. have me own house.. plus a nice holiday cottage up north... but they aren't the only places I have me naughties... not by a long chalk...:impleased

Fzmr9t
Dec 10, 2014, 11:55 AM
I guess that a HARDware store would be the perfect place to get NAILED by a STUD.
sorry, I couldn't resist

JaredT77
Dec 12, 2014, 11:13 AM
I never had but often wondered whenever I am on a road trip, when I go to a rest area to use the public restroom, is some guy checking me out. Most of the time I am wearing a thong and wondering if some guy behind me sees my thonged ass showing and checking me out.

Back when I was married and in the Navy stationed in Virginia, I was unsatisfied with my stale sex life, so I was talking to this one civilian guy that worked at a Navy hospital. He invited me to come see him at work on a weekend when barely anyone was there and he was going to fuck me in the bathroom. If he wasn't such a liar about his "straight" roommate who actually was his domestic partner, I might have hooked up with him. Now I am in Florida and the guy and his partner moved down to Central Florida and living with their mothers.

newcomer14
Dec 12, 2014, 7:33 PM
dated a guy wh was a manager at a clark gas station in chgo. he would lock the office door, put up a back in 10 minute sign, and we would go into the outside bathroom and get it on.

charles-smythe
Mar 18, 2015, 11:04 PM
Anyone here ever have sex with a man in a public bathroom?
...I've sucked several dicks through glory holes in public bathroom...once I sucked a guy off keeling in front of the urinals...a guy came in a took a piss while watching me suck...he didn't seem to finish pissing until I finished sucking...at least he didn't leave until I finished...lol...

blatant_bi_guy
Apr 7, 2015, 3:43 AM
Most recent time:

Wife and I were at a country music bar. I was drinking a beer outside when I caught a glimpse of a guy I've seen on one of the gay cruising websites. He grabs a beer and comes out to the veranda area. I start talking to him, ask him if he's usernameX. He smiles and says yeah, you must be blatant_bi_guy...

We start chatting, wife is hanging out with her friends in the bar. Dude says, "You drunk?" I say, "Not at all". He says, "Wanna Fuck?" I say, "How would that happen?" He says, "Bathroom".

We go into the bathroom one at a time, I follow him in and go to the handicapped stall. He's already nude from the waist down, reaches out as I pull my pants down and starts rimming me. Gets everything nice and slobbery, then grabs a condom. We used the handles on the wall to keep only one pair of feet on the floor (for the nosy).

Problem was, he had the serious whiskey dick. Asks me if he can go bareback. I'm a little drunk, but I know a guy who is regularly intimate with this guy...so I go for it. BB felt SO much better. Asks me if I'm into 'kink'. I'm like, "What kind?" He goes, "Watersports". I say, "What do you have in mind?"

He says, "This" and pulls my hips down on him. Then he starts swelling in me...huge...then I start to fill up.

When he finished, he starts slamming me, all sorts of fluid flowing down into the bowl. Finally he cums.

He gets up, leaves...I void and clean up as best I can...wet ass and all...and go back to the veranda. Told the wife, she laughed her ass off.

sweecocksucker69
Apr 7, 2015, 5:44 AM
in reply to blarant_bi_guy, sounds like you enjoy the watersports. I know that I've would have.

iwantamouthfull
Apr 7, 2015, 10:33 AM
I sucked a guy off in a bar restroom once. I washed my hands and when I turned around there was a black guy standing there with his half hard cock hanging out of his pants. As I looked at it he slowly stroked it a few times. When I looked up at his face he just grinned and said "get on your knees and suck it". I just obeyed his command and dropped to my knees. As I reached for his cock he told me "no hands" so I just let my ha DS ha g at my side and took his cock in my mouth. He instantly hardrned and soon grabbed my head and began fucking my mouth. It didn't take long before I felt his cock swell and his cum began filling my mouth. After filling my mouth he pulled out and shot the rest on my face. He then stuck the head back in my mouth and drained the rest of his cum on my tongue. He put his cock away and turned and walked out. I gut up washed my face and returned to the bar. He was nowhere to be seen. I ordered a drink and as the bartender placed the drink before me she leaned close and said " a little something to was down all that cum?". She then said that whenever he walked out of there giving her a big smile she knew that he had just put some guy down on his knees and made him suck his cock.

pole_smoker
Apr 7, 2015, 12:24 PM
Most recent time:

Wife and I were at a country music bar. I was drinking a beer outside when I caught a glimpse of a guy I've seen on one of the gay cruising websites. He grabs a beer and comes out to the veranda area. I start talking to him, ask him if he's usernameX. He smiles and says yeah, you must be blatant_bi_guy...

We start chatting, wife is hanging out with her friends in the bar. Dude says, "You drunk?" I say, "Not at all". He says, "Wanna Fuck?" I say, "How would that happen?" He says, "Bathroom".

We go into the bathroom one at a time, I follow him in and go to the handicapped stall. He's already nude from the waist down, reaches out as I pull my pants down and starts rimming me. Gets everything nice and slobbery, then grabs a condom. We used the handles on the wall to keep only one pair of feet on the floor (for the nosy).

Problem was, he had the serious whiskey dick. Asks me if he can go bareback. I'm a little drunk, but I know a guy who is regularly intimate with this guy...so I go for it. BB felt SO much better. Asks me if I'm into 'kink'. I'm like, "What kind?" He goes, "Watersports". I say, "What do you have in mind?"

He says, "This" and pulls my hips down on him. Then he starts swelling in me...huge...then I start to fill up.

When he finished, he starts slamming me, all sorts of fluid flowing down into the bowl. Finally he cums.

He gets up, leaves...I void and clean up as best I can...wet ass and all...and go back to the veranda. Told the wife, she laughed her ass off.
Did any men go into the bathroom to piss and watch you get fucked and engage in w/s?

pole_smoker
Jun 17, 2015, 11:57 PM
I bet you do. It was this guy I met on deployment. We both hadn't fooled around with another guy before but being bored on deployment we gave it a shot. After some mutual masturbation and blowjobs he asked if I'd be down to fuck. I'm always up for getting off and decided why not. Only issue was where to do it. After a few horny nights of searching we found a shower trailer and went for it. I got in and he came in behind me. He lubed up his cock and very patiently worked it in. It kinda hurt at first but when he popped the head in it felt amazing! He didn't last long and asked me where I wanted him to cum and I let him cum in my ass. Felt awesome!

I doubt this really actually happened either before, or after don't ask don't tell ended.

pole_smoker
Jun 21, 2015, 8:10 PM
Most recent time:

Did you keep his cum and piss up your ass? Did anyone walk in and catch you?

blatant_bi_guy
Jun 25, 2015, 3:56 AM
Did you keep his cum and piss up your ass? Did anyone walk in and catch you?

Someone walked in to piss, but didn't catch us (in the stall). I voided everything when he was done.

We have hung out a few more times...been kind of a constant source of entertainment.

pole_smoker
Dec 4, 2015, 10:51 AM
http://smutty.so.clients.cdn13.com/media_smutty/o/r/a/l/b/oralb1949-bbzol-b7f27a.jpg

http://33.media.tumblr.com/c02aec2d891068ccb54387beace81aa6/tumblr_mxlp4jCxMs1s4ah51o1_400.gif

http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls62xhT7sx1qma27jo1_1280.jpg