PDA

View Full Version : Ever strip and prostitute yourself on the side for cash?

pole_smoker
Nov 11, 2014, 9:46 PM
Anyone here ever work as a stripper and prostitute on the side?

If so how was it? A friend of mine was at one time a stripper and hooker and did it on her own without a pimp, and she told me how 99% of strippers do whore on the side since they make more money that way than by stripping nightly.

pole_smoker
Mar 20, 2015, 2:59 PM
I have met people of both sexes/genders who told me how they were whores, or had been a prostitute before.

pole_smoker
Mar 24, 2015, 1:16 AM
I have met people of both sexes/genders who told me how they were whores, or had been a prostitute before.
More than a few actually.

charles-smythe
Mar 24, 2015, 12:34 PM
...the only reason that I've never sucked dicks for money is because I've never had the opportunity...

pole_smoker
Apr 6, 2015, 7:12 PM
...the only reason that I've never sucked dicks for money is because I've never had the opportunity...
Would you really though? The whores I have known go on all sort of sites where they make it clear they're having sex for pay to whoever contacts them for sex.

Why would you even want to be a whore though?

pole_smoker
Apr 7, 2015, 10:56 PM
I'm sure that some ladies, and even some guys here on this site have stripped and whored themselves out for cash, or just been a whore anyway and did sex for pay even without the stripping part.