PDA

View Full Version : Do you like rough sex?

pole_smoker
Nov 11, 2014, 4:37 PM
Does anyone here like rough sex? If so what are you into? What constitutes "rough" sex to you?

pole_smoker
Nov 11, 2014, 5:38 PM
I've only spanked a few women and men who wanted me to do this. It's more playing around than rough sex.

jem_is_bi
Nov 11, 2014, 9:43 PM
I was in Amsterdam, Netherlands (don't remember the year), watching a sex documentary on television (10 PM), The program was dominatrix's and their slaves in Royal Oak, MI, which is about 10 miles from where I live. In one sub-story, the woman was dripping hot candle wax on her slaves cock and balls. He was tied up and as hard as a rock, I would have been totally flaccid and screaming "LET ME GO!!!" That stuff was way to rough for me.

pole_smoker
Nov 11, 2014, 9:47 PM
I was in Amsterdam, Netherlands (don't remember the year), watching a sex documentary on television (10 PM), The program was dominatrix's and their slaves in Royal Oak, MI, which is about 10 miles from where I live. In one sub-story, the woman was dripping hot candle wax on her slaves cock and balls. He was tied up and as hard as a rock, I would have been totally flaccid and screaming "LET ME GO!!!" That stuff was way to rough for me.

Did you ever go visit that place? Or did you recognize the building?

Did you smoke weed in Amsterdam? Were you there on vacation?

jem_is_bi
Nov 11, 2014, 10:00 PM
No building exteriors in that 1 hour documentary, all indoor action. I have smoked weed before then, but developed "hyper-active airways disease" and had to quit or die. So no weed for me in Amsterdam. I was finishing a business trip when flight cancelation dictated that the trip end with a little bit of pleasure. It is a really nice city with lots to do.

pole_smoker
Nov 11, 2014, 10:07 PM
No building exteriors in that 1 hour documentary, all indoor action. I have smoked weed before then, but developed "hyper-active airways disease" and had to quit or die. So no weed for me in Amsterdam. I was finishing a business trip when flight cancelation dictated that the trip end with a little bit of pleasure. It is a really nice city with lots to do.

What do you do for work? Who do you work for? What is "hyper-active airways disease" is that COPD? Did you pay for a male or female prostitute in Amsterdam?

jem_is_bi
Nov 11, 2014, 10:24 PM
At that time I was full time scientific research. My funding was 100% NIH. So, you being a tax payer, you paid my salary and I worked for you. Hyper-active airways disease means that that triggers, such as smoke, chemicals, allergens, excessive cold, etc, cause alveoli in the lungs to constrict with the result that oxygen does not get to your blood nor carbon dioxide out such that you begin to suffocate to death if you can not escape from the cause. I have been hospitalized twice for it. It feels like an elephant is standing on your chest.

pole_smoker
Nov 11, 2014, 10:35 PM
At that time I was full time scientific research. My funding was 100% NIH. So, you being a tax payer, you paid my salary and I worked for you. Hyper-active airways disease means that that triggers, such as smoke, chemicals, allergens, excessive cold, etc, cause alveoli in the lungs to constrict with the result that oxygen does not get to your blood nor carbon dioxide out such that you begin to suffocate to death if you can not escape from the cause. I have been hospitalized twice for it. It feels like an elephant is standing on your chest.

What sort of scientific research do you do? Do you still do this now?

jem_is_bi
Nov 11, 2014, 11:06 PM
I prefer not to get too specific. The research incorporated state of art math, signal processing, physics, electronics, equipment design and fabrication, and analytical software creation for medical research and diagnostic analysis. I am involved part-time now and have a much more financially rewarding career as well. It is fun to be paid well and not work too hard.

pole_smoker
Nov 11, 2014, 11:34 PM
I prefer not to get too specific. The research incorporated state of art math, signal processing, physics, electronics, equipment design and fabrication, and analytical software creation for medical research and diagnostic analysis. I am involved part-time now and have a much more financially rewarding career as well. It is fun to be paid well and not work too hard.

Did you work for the CDC? Or who did you work for?

jem_is_bi
Nov 12, 2014, 12:19 AM
I did not work for the CDC nor directly as a government employee for any NIH institution. Grant money is given for research projects that are hosted by institutions such as universities and research hospitals. I have worked for multiple such institutions and collaborated with others as well as public companies with public health questions that needed very specific scientific study and analysis. I will not get more specific.

I like my original response about rough sex. More interesting than a laundry list of how I spent the last 30 years of time, which is totally of topic. I still remember watching all the crazy rough sex in that documentary and thinking "WOW" I am thousands of miles from home watching really over-the-top kinky sex that happens probably every day 10 miles from my home.