PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever hooked up and had sex with someone you met on this website?

pole_smoker
Nov 11, 2014, 12:06 AM
Have you ever hooked up and had sex with someone you met on this website?

Hatt94
Nov 11, 2014, 3:36 AM
Yes. I met someone, and after a couple meetings, we pleased each other orally. We've got together a few times now.

innaminka
Nov 11, 2014, 5:03 AM
No, nor any other web site.

Call me old fashioned.

BiPantylover
Nov 11, 2014, 11:38 AM
Yes, once for mutual sucking. Would like to get together with more guys and couples.

bikurinpa
Nov 11, 2014, 1:41 PM
Nope, no one, first thing this site has very few that are only as close as 35 miles from me, and either they are out like a sore thumb, pic collectors or game players, . No luck here but this is a tough area

curmar
Nov 11, 2014, 1:49 PM
One time. I met a man, named Ed. We chatted some on this site, then talked on the telephone and then we met in person. We made arrangements to meet for an intimate experience. I was very nervous and scarred, but also very excited. We got undressed, did some mutual sucking. It was my first time tasting a man's penis. It had a definite taste to it, which I have since come to miss. We both came. I was first, he was a little while after. We talked a little, then I was still horny, so he had me jack off for him. It was a very nice memory. Unfortunately, it was only the one time.

bikurinpa
Nov 11, 2014, 2:09 PM
One time. I met a man, named Ed. We chatted some on this site, then talked on the telephone and then we met in person. We made arrangements to meet for an intimate experience. I was very nervous and scarred, but also very excited. We got undressed, did some mutual sucking. It was my first time tasting a man's penis. It had a definite taste to it, which I have since come to miss. We both came. I was first, he was a little while after. We talked a little, then I was still horny, so he had me jack off for him. It was a very nice memory. Unfortunately, it was only the one time.
Probably was the last time u saw him or heard from him too, like so many