PDA

View Full Version : guys, do you shave/trim/wax your pubic hair and balls?

pole_smoker
Nov 10, 2014, 11:42 PM
guys, do you shave/trim/wax your pubic hair and balls?

Susurrus1964
Nov 11, 2014, 7:21 AM
I started shaving my balls quite a long time ago. I like how sensitive they are without hair on them. My wife also doesn't get a mouthful of hair when she sucks them. I shaved my pubes only once, I really didn't like how damn itchy that was when it started growing back in. My legs and the rest of my body are naturally hairy, too, so balls is it.

Jakesnake
Nov 11, 2014, 8:52 AM
Ball sack and sides of dick, shaved clean 3 times a week, some vaseline rubbed on the penis will keep it from itching when you shave. It also leads to an erection and well.......

Odge1
Nov 11, 2014, 9:02 AM
I shave the sides of my shaft to the base of my cock and shave my balls. I like it when it's nice and smooth. My wife also likes it. Less hair in her mouth:)

BigStarrman
Nov 11, 2014, 9:36 AM
There is no option of both pubic hair and balls. Silly you. This way there is no hair to tickle her nose or hair in her mouth while she is sucking your balls

biindel
Nov 11, 2014, 9:58 AM
I shave my balls, and when I shave my pubes, I leave a little runway strip above my cock

JaredT77
Nov 11, 2014, 10:17 AM
I love trimming my pubes and shaving my balls. It feels better during masturbating and sex. I also shave the area underneath my balls and all the way up to my tailbone. I like having the area around my hole shaved in case if someone was eating my ass out. Please leave your love hickeys on my ass too!

Waylon
Nov 11, 2014, 11:04 AM
Manscaping is good to do, I do it for my partners and appreciate it when partners do it for me. No waxing, good trimming of the pubic area and balls makes for a nicer experience, getting and giving.

Fzmr9t
Nov 11, 2014, 11:11 AM
I shave the sides of my shaft to the base of my cock and shave my balls. I like it when it's nice and smooth. My wife also likes it. Less hair in her mouth:)
Ive been shaving for about 12 years and my wife has never mentioned it once.

striker62
Nov 11, 2014, 2:20 PM
I shave my balls and the immediate area around. A couple of weeks ago I used Veet on my ass crack and it removed the hair. I do it mainly because I don't like seeing grey hair around my parts and also so my wife doesn't have the hair to deal with.

wanna try
Nov 11, 2014, 3:44 PM
Pubes, balls, the whole shot. Wife loves it and after awhile the itch is gone.