PDA

View Full Version : ladies what's your favorite thing to do sexually with another woman?

pole_smoker
Nov 9, 2014, 7:49 PM
For the ladies here who are bi or lesbian what's your favorite thing to do sexually with another woman?

innaminka
Nov 11, 2014, 5:14 AM
My favorite thing - kissing.
Everything leads from that.

darkeyes
Nov 11, 2014, 6:08 AM
Me fave thing? Me 2 kno and 'er 2 find out...:impleased .. but do agree lickle snogging is luffly....

Melody Dean
Nov 11, 2014, 12:05 PM

Agreed. I second the kissing.

BiBedBud
Nov 11, 2014, 7:54 PM
Ladies, it’s exactly this ^^^^^^ that makes you so lovely!

Though I am a man, I could be happy kissing a woman for hours and hours with it never going much beyond that.

By “happy” I should say “ecstatic, engrossed” and utterly lost in the lusciousness of her lips!

The kiss – it’s the kiss. Everything else flows from and follows the kiss. The kiss has to be right, for there even to be the possibility of passion. In fact, I try to defer everything else other than over-the-clothes petting, until after our kisses become sympathetic. When our kisses become sympathetic, I’m quite often in no rush for anything more; although I should also admit, she somehow turns-up naked before too long.

That kissing is missing, is indicative of the poor quality of pollster/joker we’ve got attempting to run this place.

FAIL
PS: Just to tick-off the pollster/joker, I voted, even though I am a man and the poll asked for ladies to respond. Tee, hee, hee! (I went with the fisting, just to be counter-aggressive. I hope no ladies are offended, as my aggression on this count is directed at him; but only because he deserves it. It’s really too bad there’s no bouncer in the forum, because I’d love to see him get tossed-out head-first. I would enjoy doing it myself, actually.)