PDA

View Full Version : 50 year old virgin that I know.

Ebonybifemme7
Nov 9, 2014, 3:58 PM
Theres a woman that I meant online through an ex christian group on Facebook.
She is a black woman, a make up artist, who recently moved from Maryland to California. She rejected men her whole life because of her biblical/religious beliefs, (she's an Ex Jehovahs Witness like me) and she told me that she's never had sex. She said she cool with dying single and never having sex. I got another friend who I meant online who is 30, a black woman also, never had a boyfriend. She's still a Jehovahs witness but she phasing religion out of her life.
I'm an ex Jehovah witness who an atheist/humanist. Whats crazy is that even though I no longer believe in god, I still have traditional views, like I'm bisexual but I understand why people dont agree with homosexuality, even though I do believe that gay people should be able to be together. I dont think that people should mix races, but I think that interracial sex is okay, but not interracial marriage. I think that people should stick to their kind. Ten years ago, I didnt think that race mattter, but now I think it does.

I'm not a virgin myself, but I dont have sex a lot. For women its different, we can't have sex like men. I know for most men, sex is a requirement. And I dont like meeting men online for the most part, I'll chat, but most men I meet always find a way to throw their insecurities back on me.

currious sucker
Nov 9, 2014, 6:46 PM
San news she is just missing out

tenni
Nov 9, 2014, 7:10 PM
Hi
I am unclear as to what this thread is about?

Are you just blogging your thoughts as I don't see a question?

lookin2tryit
Nov 9, 2014, 9:32 PM
does this have to be a question? for some , its very therapeutic to "bare your soul" to others who may display some level of sympathy or empathy
esp to those of u in this fringe group called "bisexuals" who my have a more open minded view of things sexual

I guess m playing devils advocate tonite

Ebonybifemme7
Nov 9, 2014, 10:01 PM
I guess it wasnt really a question per say, but I've always wondered why people are in such a rush to lose their virginity. I lost mine at 21, and thats still considered to be pretty late. Most people I know had lost their by high school. I guess what I was trying to say is that you still have people who still have traditional views on sex and sexuality, and its hard for them to hold on to those beliefs. Also you gotta figure gender in there also, different for women.

Ebonybifemme7
Nov 9, 2014, 10:02 PM
San news she is just missing out

Well, your a man, its different for men. But I do know of men who claimed to be virgins, meant one at my old grocery store job.

pole_smoker
Nov 10, 2014, 12:12 AM
Well, your a man, its different for men. But I do know of men who claimed to be virgins, meant one at my old grocery store job.

I've met a few men who claimed this as well.

The one guy was in his 60s when I was in my 20s and he was bisexual but had never had sex with anyone a woman or man. He did have a girlfriend but they did not have sex, and he said how he would have sex with her if they did wind up marrying.

The other guy was someone I met at a bisexual group in the early 90s. He was in his 70s had only had sex with one woman and she was a prostitute he'd met while in the army; but he had never had sex with anyone else a woman or a man.

I've never met a woman that's a virgin. I have heard that even most Roman Catholic nuns are not even virgins.