PDA

View Full Version : ladies where's the strangest place you ever rubbed your clit?

pole_smoker
Nov 6, 2014, 5:32 PM
For the ladies here where's the strangest place you ever masturbated, inserted fingers or vibrator into your vag, or rubbed your clit at? I don't mean where you had sex either but where you masturbated alone.

csrakate
Nov 6, 2014, 5:38 PM
You just don't stop, do you!

pole_smoker
Nov 6, 2014, 5:39 PM
You just don't stop, do you!
If you don't like the question or find it "offensive" when it's not actually offensive at all, why click on the thread?

csrakate
Nov 6, 2014, 5:42 PM
You're right. I should just ignore your posts. If only you didn't flood the forum with you nut busters and clit rubbers and endless rants about circumcision. We all know who you are....just another name....another hidden agenda. Drew has been absent and you've been running rampant. Just one more reason why this site SUCKS now. I guess if I can't find anything redeeming about it I should remain absent. Thanks for reminding me that I don't enjoy myself here anymore. I'm out!

pole_smoker
Nov 6, 2014, 5:47 PM
You're right. I should just ignore your posts. If only you didn't flood the forum with you nut busters and clit rubbers and endless rants about circumcision. We all know who you are....just another name....another hidden agenda. Drew has been absent and you've been running rampant. Just one more reason why this site SUCKS now. I guess if I can't find anything redeeming about it I should remain absent. Thanks for reminding me that I don't enjoy myself here anymore. I'm out!
Sites change all the time. If you don't like reading or posting about sex why get all offended over sexual things that are not offensive on a bisexual sex site?

Melody Dean
Nov 6, 2014, 8:39 PM
I think female masturbation and male masturbation are a little different here. I have so many ways to get off, clitoral stimulation is just one of them. It's less about masturbating in a strange place, and more about a need. If I want to go for risque, it usually involves more than just some stimulation.

This is one of those, it's not a one for one question. Makes it kind of weird. And makes me wonder if answering it is satisfying a voyeuristic fantasy.

pole_smoker
Nov 7, 2014, 2:40 AM
MD-I'm not a woman and I don't have the genitals of a woman.

I have female friends and some of them would tell me how they would get horny at work, do what us guys do, and go into the bathroom and masturbate. Or sometimes they would not even leave their desk or touch their clit, or insert fingers into their vagina to masturbate and have an orgasm in public places.

Boats
Nov 7, 2014, 8:39 AM
Pole Smoker why don't you go climb back under that rock you came from. All your doing is running your mouth constantly and monopolizing EVERY thread on the site. Your managing to run people off from here especially some of our precious ladies that we need to keep this site alive. Just go back where you came from.
boats