PDA

View Full Version : do i have a label?

mindora1853
Oct 26, 2014, 1:56 AM
I am a female and have never felt that i am a man. That being said i am attracted to both men and woman romantically and sexually but in all my sexual fantasies i am always a man with these people. In my every day life I am a woman and proud of it but I just don't get turned on unless i read about and think about man-on-man or man-on-woman where i am the man. When i think about relationships i see myself as a woman in a relationship with either a man or woman. Am i alone in this, is this even a sexuality does it have a label or is is just called bisexual or what

pole_smoker
Oct 26, 2014, 2:10 AM
You're not transgendered unless you feel as though you were born in the wrong body, and want a sex change then you probably are not, and you did say how when it comes down to it for relationships you see yourself as the gender you were born or female. Or maybe you just have a creative fantasy life? I'm sure there are men here who fantasize about changing bodies and being female for a sexual fantasy but they don't really want to do this or get a sex change.

void()
Oct 26, 2014, 8:39 AM
You may consider a double ended dildo with strap on harness. This would allow you to play as a man, yet retain being a woman. You can find guys who love being dominated by a woman like this.

I awoke spooned against my wife. My dreaming was she had gotten such a strap on. I was feeling her like this and then dreaming too of another woman giving me a blow job, preparing to ride me as I rode my wife.

* sits lost in a waking dream a moment * You're not wrong in dreaming, or fantasizing about such things. They say it makes us bisexual. Let them have their petty little boxes. You are you, nothing more or less. :)

Above all realize it is alright to be yourself. No one is perfect and anyone saying they are can come see me to buy a bridge in Brooklyn. ;) Be happy, be safe, be alive and live, love, learn, laugh. :)

Gearbox
Oct 26, 2014, 8:57 AM
Lots of really masc men who are comfy being men, also like picturing themselves as a female during sex.
Sexual turn-on's have their own little world and rules to go with it. You can be what/who you damn well like.YAY!
No need to go looking for a diagnosis. That's what you like to picture yourself as, and that is THAT!:)

Swirl
Oct 26, 2014, 9:38 PM
Sexuality is not binary as lesbians and gays have been screaming for ages. It is not a complete list when you add in the BT of LGBT...and now with Q's either. You may add your letter now if you like as these labels are for others. Everybody seems to need to know what to call each other. I long for the day when we will all be 'sexual'.

NakedInSeattle
Oct 26, 2014, 11:40 PM
I can think of several labels..."human"..."sensual"..."open"...just a few that come to mind.

Realist
Oct 27, 2014, 9:30 AM
I agree with the others, Mindora, each of us have our own specific interests and desires...no need for a label, unless you need one. If you want one, pick one that best identifies you and it'll be yours!

I assure you there are those who would love to be part of your world.......label, or not.

stonebow
Oct 27, 2014, 1:55 PM
As I have often said...labels are for soup cans.