PDA

View Full Version : Feelings, nothing more than feelings....

lilbitofboth
Oct 16, 2014, 9:52 PM
I recently purchased a dildo and using it for anal (i am a man). It has created some mind blowing orgasms. But afterwords I have felt very ashamed and guilty, not to the point of self loathing but to be honest it is not too far off. Have any of you felt this way? If you have, how have you dealt with it? will this pass?

nomorenomore
Oct 16, 2014, 10:20 PM
Relax. I felt the same when I first started, but then again raised Catholic, that guilt just kills any joy. Ask yourself, do you like this? Did you find it enjoyable? If you answered yes and you are doing no harm to anyone, enjoy it. I like the Druid vision, "Do as ye will, but do no harm". I am left to my own devices since my wife has zero desire for sex anymore. She loves me to death, but is totally disinterested when it comes to sex. So all I have is me. Since I am bi, hence why I am here, I actually love anal stimulation. Obviously by mind blowing orgasms, you do too. Stop stressing and learn to love yourself. If you can't love yourself, how can you love others?

lilbitofboth
Oct 16, 2014, 10:54 PM
That was very helpful and true, thank you. Good to hear this from others who understand, since no ones knows i am bi, this is my only outlet.

nomorenomore
Oct 16, 2014, 11:13 PM
That was very helpful and true, thank you. Good to hear this from others who understand, since no ones knows i am bi, this is my only outlet.
Trust me, I get it about no one knowing. I have broached the subject with my wife and met dead air every time. I have only told one other person outside of those on here. So I am not out. Per se. The closest I have come is when I told a group of guys that I hang with that this is my third wife and if it ever ends, that's it, three strikes, I'm OUT! One guy responded with the Eewwwww. So I knew better than to go any further. You have to be true to you though. I know, healer heal thyself.

lilbitofboth
Oct 17, 2014, 12:10 AM
The one guy i have slept with is the only one who knows...one day i am sure that i will tell those who are closest to me. Seems easier this way for now.

Realist
Oct 17, 2014, 10:01 AM
I'd never tell anyone who doesn't have a need to know!

My straight friends and family certainly have no reason to know.

I really, REALLY, don't want to know about their intimate lives!

pole_smoker
Oct 17, 2014, 10:16 AM
I'd never tell anyone who doesn't have a need to know!

My straight friends and family certainly have no reason to know.

I really, REALLY, don't want to know about their intimate lives!
You seem to be making up excuses for why people should stay closeted just because you are.

Coming out to someone is not telling them about your personal sex life, intimate life, or what you like to do sexually with other people.

If people are your friends and family then yes they should know about how you're bi or gay, and it won't be a big deal to them as it's 2014.

Melody Dean
Oct 17, 2014, 10:43 AM
You seem to be making up excuses for why people should stay closeted just because you are.

Coming out to someone is not telling them about your personal sex life, intimate life, or what you like to do sexually with other people.

If people are your friends and family then yes they should know about how you're bi or gay, and it won't be a big deal to them as it's 2014.

You seem to say that people shouldn't be closeted because you're not.

Really, I don't think Realist was trying to push his views on anyone else, he doesn't want some people to know about his sexuality, and he doesn't want to know about theirs, so be it. That's his decision, and a safe one.

Personally, I've never actually come out, but I've never hidden it either. If I find a man attractive, I may say so. If I find a woman attractive, I may say so. If expressing either one is inappropriate for the company I'm in, I keep my mouth shut. For example, I doubt my in laws would want to know if I find a man other than my husband attractive, so I don't mention it.

But, back to the original topic: There have been times where I've been a bit exuberant masturbating and felt well-fucked afterwards. I love that feeling after being with a partner, but I do feel a bit ashamed, or maybe just sad, after doing it by myself.

Realist
Oct 17, 2014, 2:38 PM
Thanks for the support Melody, but that sucker's been on my ignore list for some time, now.

I could care less what his opinions are.

AGuyIKnow
Oct 17, 2014, 4:36 PM
I could care less what his opinions are.
Some people seem to have a need to argue. If there isn't one, they start one.

My wife lost the desire for sex after an experimental hysterectomy method severed nerves that killed her labido. 15 year's later, sex for one gets old. I started acting on my Bi side. I don't see telling my family about my sex life now anymore than I did when it was just my wife.

So far, I haven't found a guy that I had any feeling's for. Right now it's just sex.

lilbitofboth
Oct 17, 2014, 11:03 PM
I am a private person.. To a fault at times, so I would be ok with not telling anyone.. But sometimes there is a push to do so. I am coming into my own and when I get there I will decide what I shall do lol.