PDA

View Full Version : "Unload in me! Cum in that ass!"

pole_smoker
Oct 9, 2014, 9:25 PM
Ever have a bottom or vers man u were fucking say that he wanted you to unload in him and cum in his ass and was practically begging for it? Or take off a condom plunge in balls deep and fill him up with your cum?

I had a guy I dated tell me that before and I only had sex with him a few times he said he was "versatile" and loved oral sex but then when we would gget together he would say things like "c'mon fuck me you know you want to!" and "ya wanna fuck me?" even though the first time we had sex I said to him you said you loved oral sex and we would just do that and I didn't fuck that ass then...he's one of those guys who says they are versatile but are really just a bottom.

But when we had anal sex he would always say thigns like "unload in my ass!" "I want that cum!" and want me to take off the condom and shoot my cum up his ass. He wanted me to do some really gross things like piss up his ass or what he really wanted was for me to fuck him without a condom pull out and have him suck me off and then cum in his mouth.

I flat out told him that's never gonna happen and if you want that you'll have to get it from someone else..

If you're bottom or vers do you like it when men do this to you when you get fucked and shoot their cum up your ass? have you ever done the things that guy I dated a long time ago wanted to do?

AGuyIKnow
Oct 9, 2014, 11:03 PM
I have a guy that wants me to cum in his ass and then piss in him. When I'm almost done, pull out and let him swallow the rest. I'm thinking about it.

aLABiM75 & StrF51
Oct 10, 2014, 1:07 AM
I am Versatile and the preferred method would be no condom and to cum deep inside.

Sadly, we have not found the right guy we can trust and commit to.

I always came in the wife though....

pole_smoker
Oct 10, 2014, 1:23 AM
I am Versatile and the preferred method would be no condom and to cum deep inside.

Sadly, we have not found the right guy we can trust and commit to.

I always came in the wife though....

Since you are supposedly versatile or a bottom does that mean you want a man to cum deep in side your ass?

cornholejoe
Oct 10, 2014, 11:58 AM
i fuck this one guy who allways wants me to cum in his ass

WebothBbi
Oct 10, 2014, 2:39 PM
As a person in the medical field and a vers, hell no! I've seen far too many cases of STDs from this practice and was shocked that one man didn't think he could get HIV or Hep C from swallowing cum. It's called bodily fluids = chances of an STD. They can be showing negative for up to 10 years in HIV and 4 on Hep C. So what their last two tests were negative? Doesn't mean a thing. And if you're hiding this from your wife,how awful would it be to have her come up positive before you do and realize you gave her a death sentence too? So I play safe period. No questions asked, anyone demands otherwise and they're gone. I love sex, but it's not worth my or my wife's health

raven452
Oct 10, 2014, 2:46 PM
I am versatile and have always liked it when a guy cums deep in my ass. I have always done same to who ever I'm f___king I love the
feeling I also like t swallow great feeling

pole_smoker
Oct 10, 2014, 3:11 PM
As a person in the medical field and a vers, hell no! I've seen far too many cases of STDs from this practice and was shocked that one man didn't think he could get HIV or Hep C from swallowing cum. It's called bodily fluids = chances of an STD. They can be showing negative for up to 10 years in HIV and 4 on Hep C. So what their last two tests were negative? Doesn't mean a thing. And if you're hiding this from your wife,how awful would it be to have her come up positive before you do and realize you gave her a death sentence too? So I play safe period. No questions asked, anyone demands otherwise and they're gone. I love sex, but it's not worth my or my wife's health
Yeah a lot of people have the mentality that HIV or other STDs won't happen to them. :rolleyes:

matutum
Oct 10, 2014, 3:14 PM
some people will have an excuse for not playing safe- others not so much

elian
Oct 10, 2014, 9:08 PM
So to the meat of the question pole_smoker, are you saying that you are tired of always being a top? ..or do you just object to what seems like deceitful behavior? Just curious?

I have really enjoyed being the object of desire a few times.

I guess I can say I really am versatile because my default behavior is submissive but all of the sudden, depending on what I am reading from my partner I will get an urge to be more dominate..like you can sometimes just tell what they want.

It's kind of weird feeling because I usually think of being dominate or submissive as a fixed thing but clearly they aren't because I've also had partners doing the same thing..at some point I guess we just give up trying to figure out who is on top - if that really matters.

pole_smoker
Oct 10, 2014, 9:59 PM
So to the meat of the question pole_smoker, are you saying that you are tired of always being a top? ..or do you just object to what seems like deceitful behavior? Just curious?

I have really enjoyed being the object of desire a few times.

I guess I can say I really am versatile because my default behavior is submissive but all of the sudden, depending on what I am reading from my partner I will get an urge to be more dominate..like you can sometimes just tell what they want.

It's kind of weird feeling because I usually think of being dominate or submissive as a fixed thing but clearly they aren't because I've also had partners doing the same thing..at some point I guess we just give up trying to figure out who is on top - if that really matters.

No I don't object to being a top. I enjoy it when I am with a male partner, and we both want it, or we do various other types of sex and it leads to anal sex.

But if that's all a man only wants to do for sex, or if we're dating and they tell me how they like oral sex and then whenever we have sex it's all about them getting fucked that makes sex boring, and routine.

Ebonybifemme7
Oct 11, 2014, 1:57 AM
I've never had a guy cum inside me. Too risky!

edward743
Oct 11, 2014, 7:38 AM
good keep it up guyzz

Ilikeit69
Oct 18, 2014, 10:39 PM
I love the feeling of a guy cumming in my ass. If I tell him to fuck me its because I want him to cum in my ass. If I suck his dick, its because I want him to cum in my mouth. Isn't that what sex is about? Its about the release people, everyone wants to get off, don't be suprised by it, its human nature.