PDA

View Full Version : The Morning After

mas8092
Oct 7, 2014, 1:36 PM
As a 50 year old male who actively pursued his Bi side four years ago, I have learned a simple truth; I am a slut. Having sex with women, which I have had in the past few years, leaves baggage. Emotional ties. Head scratching as to what to do or how to behave the next day. Sex with men is not that complicated.

Last night, I went to a man's house and chatted. I chatted as I stroked his cock. The chatting stopped once his cock was in my mouth. I deep throated, licked the shaft, T-bagged, jacked him and rubbed his dick with my face. Eventually, he came in my mouth. I swallowed. I wiped off my face. Chatted and went home.

This morning, I feel no shame. No remorse. It had been a good year since I played with another man's penis. No head scratching or wondering if I should send flowers. The simple act of having a man cum in mouth was enough for me. Having re-fired that love of giving head, my only thought the morning after is when will I give oral pleasure next?

I am a cock-sucking slut.

pole_smoker
Oct 7, 2014, 1:41 PM
OK? What's the point of your post? Anyone, regardless of their gender or sexual orientation can be promiscuous and have an NSA hook up.

At least you are divorced, and not married and cheating on a partner or spouse.

A lot of people who are into NSA hook ups get common STDs like herpes or HPV and some pass them onto their partner/spouse who they are cheating on.

mas8092
Oct 7, 2014, 2:56 PM
OK? What's the point of your post? Anyone, regardless of their gender or sexual orientation can be promiscuous and have an NSA hook up.

At least you are divorced, and not married and cheating on a partner or spouse.

A lot of people who are into NSA hook ups get common STDs like herpes or HPV and some pass them onto their partner/spouse who they are cheating on.

Thank you pole_smoker, you have proven the point of an article I'm writing elsewhere. Basically it condemns the attack and criticize internet society we live in. You ask what the point is and circle around to STDs and what other people do. Hate to tell you, but this is my post and it explains my thoughts and feelings. Your thoughts are irrelevant. Your opinion is unappreciated. I'm much more interested with the thoughts of people who actually think. Kindly, don't come back.

pole_smoker
Oct 7, 2014, 4:26 PM
Thank you pole_smoker, you have proven the point of an article I'm writing elsewhere. Basically it condemns the attack and criticize internet society we live in. You ask what the point is and circle around to STDs and what other people do. Hate to tell you, but this is my post and it explains my thoughts and feelings. Your thoughts are irrelevant. Your opinion is unappreciated. I'm much more interested with the thoughts of people who actually think. Kindly, don't come back.
You wrote it online on a sex site. Of course people are going to reply to it, and say things that you may not agree with or even like. That's what happens both online and offline.

You did not pose an actual question, and the sexual revolution ended decades ago.

TXLonestarTX69
Oct 8, 2014, 4:24 AM
I was thinking it had to do with either Duran Duran or a pill....

darkeyes
Oct 8, 2014, 5:15 AM
You wrote it online on a sex site. Of course people are going to reply to it, and say things that you may not agree with or even like. That's what happens both online and offline.

You did not pose an actual question, and the sexual revolution ended decades ago.Bollox.. the sexual revolution has to be perpetual and energetic with new people trying new things and even old things or it goes stale and and eventually burns out and dies.. and that is a recipe for a return to sexual Victoriana or puritanism...

elmwood7
Oct 8, 2014, 6:38 AM
I don't see anything in the posting rules that say you have to post a question. It's a forum for thoughts and ideas as well as questions. I also agree that the sexual revolution is perpetual and will never end. I also don't think you should berate someone for their sexual views by calling them promiscuous. While it's true some people into nsa hookups do get or transmit std's there are many, many more who don't and are responsible enough to monitor their health and those they play with.

chtampa
Oct 8, 2014, 9:39 AM

Kudos. Some people need to have a blanket of drama around them to flourish. They only feel good with conflict or controversy and that is needed for them to internally justify their existence. You are immune and in a much better place than most. I applaud your inner vision, honesty and you have earned my respect. You should now move over into the passing lane and move around the slower traffic!

12voltyV2.0
Oct 8, 2014, 10:12 AM
I would not pay much attention to what "Pole Smoker" has to say---I think he is a long time "troll" that we have had vex this site for years now---because of things he says, the way he says them and the name he chose. We have had a person whose patterns are the same come on the site for years now---and usually at some point he says somethings that finally gets him banned from the site, but then he soon comes back under a new but similar sort of name.

I put him on ignore a few weeks back and I urge everyone to do the same.

I might be wrong in my conclusion regarding him, but if he is a "new" member---it is amazing that we attract so many people who chose similar sorts of names----and they fixate and talk about the same issues in the same way----that is just too large a set of coincidences that there can be so many people who operate in the same way who just happen to find their way to this website.

Hypersexual11
Oct 8, 2014, 11:03 AM
Hey Mas. the string kinda took a left turn there. I totally agree with you though. All my nsa sex was with men. Way easier to deal with the next day. I worked in an area with a couple female sluts. They always talked about having nsa sex but every time they banged someone, new drama. I have no idea how many of the guys around me were banging and that's the reason. Moving on. Anyway, enjoy your sluttiness and go forth and slut it up!

AGuyIKnow
Oct 8, 2014, 12:29 PM
I agree with you Ma's, NSA truly is with guy's. There's no overhead before or baggage after. There's no issues getting together again at a layers time. It was nice and you move on. If you don't contact them again, no big deal.

With women, it's seems you always owe them something afterwords.

I wouldn't worry about pole_smoker. Looking over previous posts, he seems to be helpful most of the time but occasionally gets a wild hair that's bugging him and he takes out on someone. Most of us come here to talk about our Bi life not talk about STD's that we're well aware of.

Realist
Oct 8, 2014, 12:31 PM
MAS, brilliant response!

I think you should go with your gut feelings and maybe stick to your comfort level.

I don't think most women expect flowers, or other gifts, after brief encounters. If you're involvement with her was pleasant and mutually rewarding, a thank you and kiss good night might suffice.

Surely, though, something would not be rejected, if you felt the experience warranted a sign of appreciation.

If you were in a relationship, or maybe FWBs with a lady, then, a gift or nice card might be in order. Good manners are usually welcomed.

It really doesn't matter what I say, anyway, if my response was wrong, Fran will straighten me out! ha!

darkeyes
Oct 8, 2014, 12:40 PM
:eek2: Daft ole bugger... zif I wud do dat!!!!:impleased :love87:.... I luffya, u kno that...;)

.. do however in large part take issue wiv AguyIknow.... some women do feel they r owed something afterwards... now and again I gave had 2 endure that and it has caused me some stress... but guys do same just as often (I always found) so it isn't only women (or as truth wud have it, just as rarely) but in me own view what men do far more often than women and I always found much more irritating, is 2 think they own a woman after a very few sexual encounters... but how people deal with each other is bound to be different from one couple to another and much depends on the genders involved. So I suppose it is 2 b expected that Aguy and I see men and women we have been involved with differently... :)

pole_smoker
Oct 8, 2014, 1:11 PM
Bollox.. the sexual revolution has to be perpetual and energetic with new people trying new things and even old things or it goes stale and and eventually burns out and dies.. and that is a recipe for a return to sexual Victoriana or puritanism...
The so called sexual revolution, and what happened during it was not new at all.

People have been having sex and doing everything sexual with other people since the start of humanity.

Ebonybifemme7
Oct 8, 2014, 1:19 PM
The thing that men DO NOT UNDERSTAND is that women cannot have NSA sex like men can. Women dont have that type of sexual freedom. I know people say wear a condom but there is still A RISK, especially if you dont really know the person, and its strictly a sexually encounter. I'm sorry but at this point in my life, I dont want an unwanted pregnancy.

I look forward to the day that I can have a sex partner again, where we can be honest about our feelings and desires and wants.

But with that being said, I kinda understand why men have same sex hookups like that. I think men feel more of a need for sex, and need constant sexually gratification and 'worship.' I think men ARE WAY more sexually fluid then society wants to admit. Just more sexually freedom, but you still have to be safe. No, men dont get there feelings hurt as much as woman do, although a lot of them can.

pole_smoker
Oct 8, 2014, 1:35 PM
I know people say wear a condom but there is still A RISK, especially if you dont really know the person, and its strictly a sexually encounter. I'm sorry but at this point in my life, I dont want an unwanted pregnancy.

True. Condoms do not always protect against all STDs, or even a pregnancy.

I don't care if other people have NSA sex but if you get an STD which is highly likely don't complain about it since it was consensual NSA sex with a partner(s) who you did not really know.

The sexual revolution ended with the discovery of HIV/AIDS, and the large increase in other STDs.

darkeyes
Oct 8, 2014, 4:41 PM
The sexual revolution didn't end because of HIV/AIDS or any increase in STD's.. what it did do if more leisurely than it should, was 2 change direction was 2 adapt to a changed situation as any successful revolution should. It is still adapting and always shall...:)

pole_smoker
Oct 8, 2014, 5:00 PM
The sexual revolution didn't end because of HIV/AIDS or any increase in STD's.. what it did do if more leisurely than it should, was 2 change direction was 2 adapt to a changed situation as any successful revolution should. It is still adapting and always shall...:)
Keep telling yourself that.

You were not even around and sexually active during the sexual revolution, and then after what was called GRIDs, became known as AIDS, and then HIV were around in a pandemic that's still not over.

I was around and active during both. But even before HIV/AIDS was known about I was not promiscuous, or into doing NSA hook ups.

A lot of people of all genders/sexual orientations swore off sex, and did not have sex.

Those that had sex did not have safer sex, had the mentality that what they did before the discovery of HIV/AIDS was OK to do and got infected, and even when people did know about HIV and other STDs such as how they were transmitted, how to have safer sex, etc. they still did not have safer sex and got infected. Or they had the mentality that HIV/AIDS was something that only happened in SF, L.A., or NYC and that if you had unprotected sex with someone from another area you would be fine.

But it's still like this today. If you need proof just look at how the rates of HIV and other STDs are in the stratosphere when it comes to younger bi and gay men, and even older bi and gay men who are not having safer sex and are getting infected with HIV and other STDs. A lot of women too are also getting infected with HIV and other STDs, and not having safer sex.

A lot of gay men who are HIV+ have the mentality that with the meds that they're invincible and that it's OK for them to still have unprotected sex with people who are HIV neg or HIV+, and they're in denial that they can and do infect other people with HIV despite being undetectable, get re-infected, or get infected with new strains of HIV and mess up their medications, and mess up the other person's medication regiment.

The younger gay/bi/hetero people who were not around or sexually active during the AIDS pandemic have the mentality that "HIV or another STD won't happen to me! It's OK to suck off random people, have unprotected sex, have NSA hook ups, etc." and think that if they become HIV+ or get an STD they'll just take meds for it. :rolleyes:

There are also older people like mas8092 who have this mentality.

darkeyes
Oct 8, 2014, 6:58 PM
Never underestimate the knowledge of those not yet born at any given moment in time... very often, especially in this day and age but at other times also, they have a better, more rounded and more knowledgable view of events than those who may have experienced them... that isn't an arrogant statement and neither is it intended to dismiss the experiences and knowledge of those alive at the time, but merely a truth historians, commentators and observers of the past have long known however objective or subjective those views may be..:)

jem_is_bi
Oct 8, 2014, 11:35 PM
Bollox.. the sexual revolution has to be perpetual and energetic with new people trying new things and even old things or it goes stale and and eventually burns out and dies.. and that is a recipe for a return to sexual Victoriana or puritanism... No, that is a recipe for few/no people or, alternatively, a whole lot of sinners.

pole_smoker
Oct 9, 2014, 12:10 AM
Never underestimate the knowledge of those not yet born at any given moment in time... very often, especially in this day and age but at other times also, they have a better, more rounded and more knowledgable view of events than those who may have experienced them... that isn't an arrogant statement and neither is it intended to dismiss the experiences and knowledge of those alive at the time, but merely a truth historians, commentators and observers of the past have long known however objective or subjective those views may be..:)
As I posted earlier, you were not around and sexually active then so you would not understand what it was really like.

I survived the pandemic but that's because I was not into being promiscuous or into NSA hook ups. But I saw a lot of my friends and peers die of AIDS and a lot were infected with other STDs as well like herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis, genital or anal warts, etc. and no it was not just gay and bi men who got infected or who died.

darkeyes
Oct 9, 2014, 4:26 AM
Pomposity becomes u... *ignorant, cheeky wee cow having had the gall 2 get above herself returns to her demure posture and makes herself useful by cracking on with her cross stitch*

elmwood7
Oct 9, 2014, 5:20 AM
Well, I was around back then and participated as did my wife of 35 yrs. and neither of us has or has ever had ANY of the diseases you speak of. And I would say since you didn't participate in the fun you don't have a valid point. Just because your friends were stupid or drugged out and couldn't pick partners wisely doesn't mean we were all stupid. I have many friends from college who are still around and not disease infected.

Gearbox
Oct 9, 2014, 10:51 AM
Pomposity becomes u... *ignorant, cheeky wee cow having had the gall 2 get above herself returns to her demure posture and makes herself useful by cracking on with her cross stitch*
Be care careful getting stitches on those crosses when lots of cracking is going on! Pace yourself my lovely. Pace yourself, and remember the safe word for God's sake!:love87:

darkeyes
Oct 9, 2014, 12:58 PM
Zif I wud do owt else, luffly man:tongue:.. but isn't me that's cross but serpent luffly person takin' a paddy has had me in stitches in last 15 mins or so. Have been warned if I don't stop laffin at her takin' a strop an' get cracking wiv T an' have it on table by time she gets home, I will get battered:yikes2:! Int she big bully?:eek2:

pole_smoker
Oct 9, 2014, 1:32 PM
Well, I was around back then and participated as did my wife of 35 yrs. and neither of us has or has ever had ANY of the diseases you speak of. And I would say since you didn't participate in the fun you don't have a valid point. Just because your friends were stupid or drugged out and couldn't pick partners wisely doesn't mean we were all stupid. I have many friends from college who are still around and not disease infected.
It doesn't make someone stupid or mean that they were on drugs just because they did get infected with an STD, or did become HIV+.

The majority of people who were infected with HIV or other STDs, or who died of AIDS were not stupid, were not on drugs or addicted to drugs, and your whole "blaming the victim" agenda for people who were infected is tiresome. Would you say the same thing to someone who has cancer, MS, or another disease that they were stupid, took drugs, etc.?

BTW, the majority of people I know who died of AIDS or who became HIV+ or got another STD did not always get infected by someone who they hooked up with but from a long term partner, or a person who they were dating.

Actually yes I was sexually active just not promiscuous and into hooking up, going to orgies, sex clubs, etc. so no I did not miss out on the fun.

I would not be surprised if you, your wife, and people you know from college do have STDs but just lie about it as this is very common with people who are promiscuous and into hooking up. If they were honest and told people the truth about how they have an STD nobody would want to have sex with them.

elmwood7
Oct 9, 2014, 7:22 PM
Well maybe your right. Maybe things were different in the east than they were out west. All I know is we were promiscuous, and Southern California in the 60's and 70"s were a lot of fun. An despite what you think none of us has any STD' s . Your fear is clouding your views I think.. But I hear paranoia is treatable...

pole_smoker
Oct 9, 2014, 8:51 PM
Well maybe your right. Maybe things were different in the east than they were out west. All I know is we were promiscuous, and Southern California in the 60's and 70"s were a lot of fun. An despite what you think none of us has any STD' s . Your fear is clouding your views I think.. But I hear paranoia is treatable...
Why would I be afraid or paranoid because some random guy and his wife who were once swingers are lying online about how they don't have any STDs? The dick pic you posted shows how you have herpes.

I'm never going to have sex with you...so quit lusting after me as it's never gonna happen.

jem_is_bi
Oct 9, 2014, 11:17 PM
Why would I be afraid or paranoid because some random guy and his wife who were once swingers are lying online about how they don't have any STDs? The dick pic you posted shows how you have herpes.

I have seen herpes. I don't see herpes.
But, even you might have been infected with herpes and never ever know it.
It is very contagious and after the initial infection it causes reoccurring symptoms in a few people.

pole_smoker
Oct 10, 2014, 12:06 AM
It is very contagious and after the initial infection it causes reoccurring symptoms in a few people.
I don't have herpes.

I have been tested for herpes and do not have it or any other STDs.

Does it hurt since you said how you had seen it on your dick or genitals as that's where people get it.

I have never even had a cold sore and I've kissed a lot of women and men.

elmwood7
Oct 10, 2014, 5:22 AM
I don't have and have never had any STD and my picture doesn't show anything like what you think you saw. Obviously your phobia about sexual diseases affects your eye sight. And the only 1 lusting after you is you.

chtampa
Oct 10, 2014, 8:09 AM

He has admitted to have a large circle of HIV and STD "friends". Maybe the knowledge is more firsthand than we thought.

pole_smoker
Oct 10, 2014, 3:05 PM
He has admitted to have a large circle of HIV and STD "friends". Maybe the knowledge is more firsthand than we thought.
I'm not HIV+ and I do not have any STDs.

However I am in the age group where the majority of bi and gay men during the original AIDS pandemic died of complications from HIV or AIDS, or knew a fair number of people who did. A lot of other people I knew socially did tell me how they have STDs and just said how they had the mentality that it wouldn't happen to them.

I have met younger gay and bi men who are HIV+ or who do have STDs. We're not exactly friends, more like acquaintances, or online contacts. Or in some cases I am friends with their partner/husband but I see them since they're in a relationship with my friend.

pole_smoker
Oct 10, 2014, 3:16 PM
I don't have and have never had any STD and my picture doesn't show anything like what you think you saw. Obviously your phobia about sexual diseases affects your eye sight. And the only 1 lusting after you is you.
You're in denial if you think you don't have herpes. It's rather obvious from your picture of your genitals that you have it.

Gearbox
Oct 10, 2014, 4:02 PM
You're in denial if you think you don't have herpes. It's rather obvious from your picture of your genitals that you have it.
Are you a Dr now? I wouldn't go to your practice, as you're the most sexually obsessed & fearful person I've ever seen on the net.:eek:
You most prob get blokes to drop their trousers and spray them with disinfectant.......while wanking like a lunatic.:eek2:

pole_smoker
Oct 10, 2014, 4:16 PM
Are you a Dr now? I wouldn't go to your practice, as you're the most sexually obsessed & fearful person I've ever seen on the net.:eek:
You most prob get blokes to drop their trousers and spray them with disinfectant.......while wanking like a lunatic.:eek2:
No I'm not a doctor.

I did however show the picture of elmwood's small dick to my friend who is a doctor and she said that he has herpes on his genitals.

Gearbox
Oct 10, 2014, 6:37 PM
No I'm not a doctor.

I did however show the picture of elmwood's small dick to my friend who is a doctor and she said that he has herpes on his genitals.
Did that help you to cum when she gave a poz diagnosis? We call those professional ladies something else over here.:tongue:

chtampa
Oct 10, 2014, 7:27 PM
No I'm not a doctor.

So, you say he got exposed to something that annoys him from time to time. We get exposed to something annoying whenever you post. Perhaps the herpes is better.

pole_smoker
Oct 10, 2014, 10:00 PM
So, you say he got exposed to something that annoys him from time to time. We get exposed to something annoying whenever you post. Perhaps the herpes is better.

If you think herpes isn't that bad why don't you go out and get infected with it on your dick/balls, in your throat, or up your ass?

pole_smoker
Oct 10, 2014, 10:07 PM
Did that help you to cum when she gave a poz diagnosis? We call those professional ladies something else over here.:tongue:

I'm not poz or HIV+.

I've never had unprotected anal or vaginal sex, never had a blood transfusion or been exposed to blood that's HIV+, never injected drugs or had sex while on drugs, and I've never swallowed another man's cum or taken it in my mouth.

It's pretty difficult to get HIV if you don't do those things.

AGuyIKnow
Oct 10, 2014, 10:47 PM
I've never had unprotected anal or vaginal sex...
Luckily you've have that much more sensitive unmutilated dick then. The excessive sensation that you'd get from direct skin to skin connect, would definitely be more than you could handle.

I've never swallowed another man's cum or taken it in my mouth.
You've been missing out on an exciting aspect of sex due to your paranoia.

pole_smoker
Oct 10, 2014, 11:06 PM
Luckily you've have that much more sensitive unmutilated dick then. The excessive sensation that you'd get from direct skin to skin connect, would definitely be more than you could handle.

You've been missing out on an exciting aspect of sex due to your paranoia.

I've had monogamous relationships with men for long periods of time and we would have sex multiple times daily. It was mainly oral sex and some men use condoms for that but we did not.

AGuyIKnow
Oct 10, 2014, 11:28 PM
It was mainly oral sex and some men use condoms for that but we did not.

I'm actually surprised you had unprotected oral. You seem so anti-unprotected, yet you're not worried about precum? Precum is still a body fluid. I precum just thinking about sex, so I would expect you would have met others that did so too.

pole_smoker
Oct 11, 2014, 12:07 AM
I'm actually surprised you had unprotected oral. You seem so anti-unprotected, yet you're not worried about precum? Precum is still a body fluid. I precum just thinking about sex, so I would expect you would have met others that did so too.
Precum is not as risky as cum/semen is, and if you suck someone off that is HIV+ your saliva will kill the virus and you won't get it unless you have an open cut in your mouth.

Or you can just do what I did with people I have been with that are HIV+ and have safer sex like mutual masturbation, get oral sex, and use a condom for anal or vaginal sex. I know people who are HIV- and in a relationship with someone that's HIV+ and they've been having safer sex with their HIV+ partner for decades and are still HIV-.

I never fucked a man without a condom since I don't want to put my dick into a place where shit comes out of without a condom on.

Anal sex with women doesn't really interest me but when I was in relationships with women we never got married and I did not want kids then, so we just used condoms or I just mainly would give her oral sex and then we would 69.