PDA

View Full Version : First Time BiCurious Experience Issue

curmwm57
Oct 5, 2014, 10:30 AM
A few months ago I finally got up the nerve to meet a guy I met on here. He and I were nearly identical in situations and what we were looking for. Met him prior to chat and see if we both still wanted to go through with it. We seemed to hit it off and decided to make arrangements to hook up. We met and after talking for about an hour or so (and drinking to take the edge off) we finally came to the conclusion it was time to satisfy our urges. He dropped his pants and as he layed on the bed I looked at his cock and figured it was time to just dive in so to speak. I took his cock in my mouth and began sucking like there was no tomorrow. As I felt his cock growing harder in my mouth, I thought to myself, I am really doing this... It got easier the more I suck his cock. We drank quite a bit of liquor and I guess between that and the nerves, I couldn't seem to keep him hard. Not all the way anyway. He told me to take off my pants and climb up on the bed and as I did, I dove right down on his cock again and then I felt him grabbing my balls and rubbing my cock. I felt this sensation running through me knowing this guy had his hands on my cock and balls.

He then pulled his cock from me and positioned himself to suck my a I was kneeling on the bed an as he took my cock in his mouth I felt that rush again Didn't take but a few seconds andI was coming in his mouth I felt embarrased and pulled from him. I never did get him to come. I would ike to think it was the alchohol and not that I am a bad cock sucker... Any Ideas or advice?

sysper
Oct 5, 2014, 11:10 AM
alcohol affects u in different ways, u seem to have had enough but he probably had more than he was able too. or he could of been more nervous than u. u should know as a guy if ur nervous it's hard to get hard :) or it's just possible he's got problems with erectile disfunction. it probably wasn't u it was him.

DrBimind
Oct 5, 2014, 11:27 AM
Alcohol, nerves, age or ED issues all come to mind.and even a bad blow job is always good LOL. Practice as much and when you can bud....

Man for Man
Oct 5, 2014, 11:42 AM
I agree with the other two responses, likely a combination of alcohol and nerves. If there is a next time, leave the alcohol alone, relax with each other and see what happens.

pole_smoker
Oct 5, 2014, 3:40 PM
Some men do not ejaculate from getting oral sex. You can suck us for hours but we don't cum.

gatwat
Oct 5, 2014, 5:09 PM
What's more important? The enjoyment of sucking a cock, or being sucked, or feeling cum in your mouth? This was just one event. Is not achieving some self-set goal that meaningful?

ALAbiguy
Oct 6, 2014, 6:54 AM
He may have had a problem with performance anxiety or even male anorgasmia. Male anorgasmia is a problem that is rarely discussed. Though not as common as female anorgasmia, it is more common than most realize. It can be caused by physical issues, but it is usually psychological in nature and is very difficult to treat. Most male anorgasmia sufferers can reach orgasm when masturbating alone. It can be very frustrating for both partners, but especially for the partner of the sufferer who can have feelings that they aren't good enough, or that their partner isn't turned on enough by them. Many sufferers of male anorgasmia were sexually abused as children or adolescents.

I know all this from personal experience :(

I have been very fortunate to find two partners who understand all this though. They are a lovely married couple who know of my problem and put no pressure on me to orgasm. They know most times we have sex it just isn't going to happen, but when it occasionally does it's the icing on the cake. I really do enjoy sex with them whether I orgasm or not. It has to be about the experience, not just getting off.

He was probably just nervous and a bit drunk though:)

cbb83
Oct 6, 2014, 9:49 AM
Depression meds can also cause that anorgasmia bit pretty often.

onesucker4u
Oct 6, 2014, 11:07 AM
Practice, practice, practice.

firefly1
Oct 10, 2014, 2:06 AM
This doesn't sound unusual. When I'm with my wife, and she's going down on me, it's great. I love it, but I need to do something with my hands. Like your "friend" I might go soft, until I start playing with her breasts or pussy or ass. Then I'm right back in the game.

I wouldn't worry about being a bad cock sucker. Even if you were, it's up to your partner to communicate what they like and don't like.

cuttin2dachase
Oct 11, 2014, 10:27 AM
I've been with quite a few men who were not able to cum from my oral efforts no matter how hard I tried. Almost all of the non-cummers were apologetic. Several said their main motivation for meeting was to suck my cock and that was all they wanted from the encounter. Others were perplexed that their cocks did not get as hard as they'd like and said it was nerves. I suggested to them that they jack off and shoot their cum on my body. Many of them did and were able to cum very quickly. I did not take it personally or lose confidence in my cocksucking abilities. Several bi married men had me stop short of making them cum because they were very active at home and needed to save their orgasms and cum in case their wife wanted sex later in the day. As for myself, there have been times when I became only semi-erect or stayed completely soft while getting head, but I still came every time. Almost every encounter where that happened to me was a 1st meeting, so I attributed it to nerves. With guys who I met again, I never had the same problem. Also a lot of encounters were when my partner or I or both of us were pressed for time and had to rush things. That can work against getting an erection and/or cumming too. I've found that only a very few men (myself included) can get erections when feeling pressured to hurry up or get hard on demand. Like women, a lot of us men need some foreplay to loosen up and get fully aroused.

monaohio
Oct 11, 2014, 10:32 AM
it was the booze that cause it no worries try and met him again this time without booze both of you will cum then real good

Dunmor
Oct 11, 2014, 1:30 PM
No drinking, just relax and let things happen....his not getting rock hard may have nothing to do with you or your techniques.....

LeeNorCal
Oct 11, 2014, 3:12 PM
...I never did get him to come. I would like to think it was the alcohol and not that I am a bad cock sucker... Any Ideas or advice?Ask him about it! Chances are it was the booze or nervousness on his part. If he says it was because of your cocksucking skill, then offer to "practice, practice, practice..." on him! Like most other skills, only a very few are "born naturals." An old girlfriend of mine had her first husband divorce her because he said she couldn't give a blowjob worth a damn. So she practiced like she was trying to get to Carnegie Hall. By the time I met her, you would have thought she was a "born natural."

Ilikeit69
Oct 26, 2014, 10:19 PM
The first time I sucked my buddy, he didn't cum either. But as they say, practice makes perfect. I made him cum the second time, and every time after that, sometimes so fast that he's embarrassed.

Realist
Oct 27, 2014, 9:42 AM
Don't make a big deal out of it, don't obsess over it, just accept what happened; learn from it.

If you liked him and want to see him again, things should get progressively better.

Now, the ice is broken and you know more about him and yourself, too.

Most relationships are a little shaky at first. Talk, correspond, get to know each other. If you're like me and only want to be with someone you know and trust, build rapport, then go to the next step.

Good luck!

Christine76
Jan 16, 2015, 10:14 AM
My 1st time was last weekend, and for sure it was the alcohol, and nervousness, for me add the fact of little sleep the night before and 420, and the fact my wife was there(very nervous) First time I ever sucked a cock, WOW was it fun, first time also seeing my wife with another man too...... I loved it, seeing him pounding her, her enjoying it, it was great, think i should mention there were 3 women in the bed to start (both of us are crossdressers) Normally I have no problem getting really hard, however I do have a problem staying hard if I am not being touched there, that night I did not feel as if i was getting 100% hard, hence the alcohol and being nervous. Even he was having problems to some degree, ah well, waiting for round 2! BTW they say time flies when you are having fun, the 4 hours we were all together doing what not seemed like at most an hour.

austinwhacks
Jan 16, 2015, 10:08 PM
Wow - you are quite the lucky "lady"!!