PDA

View Full Version : Where's he going with this?

kayt.q
Sep 27, 2014, 6:56 PM
So - my husband knows I'm bi. He has no problem with it - and we've had a lot of fun over the years.

Lately when we're having sex he's been asking if I want to have a threesome with another guy. To be honest, it's never crossed my mind. Threesomes have always been us + another girl ... well mostly me and another girl + him.

He keeps asking ... and it's mostly in reference to another couple we know ... we've been with her a few times - and but for her kicking off, we'd have had "wife swaps" a few times.

But - he keeps bringing it up - and, well - I dunno - I've asked if he's interested because he wants another guy with us but he says it's for me ...

Thoughts?

abstractreality2
Sep 27, 2014, 8:10 PM
Seems to me he wants another guy in the action, which is way cool by me. Seems you've had 3-somes with other gals, why not try one with another guy? Could be great for you and good for him!

SilkyHoseLover
Sep 27, 2014, 8:13 PM
Hard to predict. I encouraged my wife to fuck other men. It was initially because I wanted her to have fun, and because I enjoyed watching people have sex. At that time, I had interested in joining them as a threesome, but had no interest in M-M contact. Over time, it changed. Now my interest is in having another cock in the room that we can BOTH attend to, as I have embraced a bi side that I never before knew existed.

Who knows if this is where your hubby is going, but whatever path you pursue, best wishes that you have a lot of fun with it!

NakedInSeattle
Sep 27, 2014, 11:51 PM
I give a big 'ditto' to silkyhoselover. That is exactly how I felt and feel now. This could have been written by me!
I also agree with advice.

stonebow
Sep 28, 2014, 9:59 AM
A fascinating situation. He may well be trying to engineer a three-way as a vehicle for exploring his own bi urges. Or he may have a submissive streak and is seriously turned on by the cuckholding fantasy. He may simply be very secure and unselfish and sincerely interested in seeing you enjoy yourself with either a woman or a man. Only your husband could know the answer...and it may be that even he doesn't realize what's truly driving him. Seems to me the real question to ask is how do YOU feel about any one of those scenarios?

casual
Sep 28, 2014, 10:00 AM
It's because Scotland decided to stay.

Hypersexual11
Sep 28, 2014, 10:00 AM
Having experienced MMF and FFM with my wife, I have to say that BY FAR, the most fun she has is with 2 guys. Now, she is straight which does make a big difference. Still, if you like men, you should give this a shot if your hubby is cool with it. If you pick a good lover, it could be the most amazing sexual experience to date. Don't let it slip by, unless he is a jealous person, which it doesnt sound like he is. Don't sweat the mm stuff. If it happens, it happens. Really, in an MMF, the lady is usually the center point even if both guys are into each other.

Maybhere
Sep 28, 2014, 2:59 PM
Very interesting post. In our house we are both bisexual and very much at ease with it. Neither of us has a preference for men or women (except each other) we like both equally. We are very active in LGBT and pride activities so have a really diverse group of friends we associate with. I know you wonder where this is going so I will get to the point. Gay and lesbian couples and singles alike accept us but don't really understand us being bisexual. We talk with them openly about who and what we are and they always ask, How do you decide who you are going to have as friends and who you will have sex with? Our answer is always the same. We both have to be mutually attracted to the person. We openly discuss it and I think that would be a good starting point for you and the hubby. If he has had threesomes with her then wanting her husband involved would tell us he may have an attraction to the husband or maybe just want to watch you in a threesome with them. I would sooner think he may have a desire he is putting on the table for discussion regarding some male contact. If he has the urge, wouldn't it be better for you to know and know who he is having sexual contact with? Lots of room for discussion. Also you didn't mention whether the other husband is bisexual? That is another factor that could be an issue.