PDA

View Full Version : Fucking your wife while riding dildo?

tsac2k3
Aug 5, 2014, 5:45 PM
hey, i'm curious if anyone else had tried fucking your wife while also riding a big dildo at the same time?

i'm lucky that my wife loves it and it gave us both pleasure.

it's a greatest feeling of enjoyment for me and it's greatest feeling. kind of like 3 way. lol :)

FullSpectrum
Aug 5, 2014, 5:49 PM
Who is riding the dildo? You in your ass, or your wife in her ass? I can imagine both would be terrific.

BicuriousIndy2
Aug 5, 2014, 9:47 PM
Yes, I have done that. We both love it.

Visexual
Aug 6, 2014, 4:07 AM
She's had a dildo, and her fingers, in my ass many times while we fucked. Really great! I sure miss those things!

NjbiGuy01
Aug 6, 2014, 9:10 AM
I use a little vibrating butt plug and we both lay there and take in the vibrations, as the orgasms pass over us...I imagine it's a real dick sometimes (been ages for me), but the pleasure is awesome...

Hypersexual11
Aug 6, 2014, 11:19 AM
I haven't done this myself but I have fucked a couple guys while they were fucking my wife. They both said it was their greatest sexual experience.

WebothBbi
Aug 6, 2014, 12:36 PM
My wife and I have done it in different ways. I've had a vibrating dildo, and a regular dildo in me, she's had it where she's had one in her, and we've had it where we both had one in (that was ok but a bit much) thank god I have a wife who is adventurous as well as creative. Lol

tsac2k3
Aug 6, 2014, 1:05 PM
I haven't done this myself but I have fucked a couple guys while they were fucking my wife. They both said it was their greatest sexual experience.

yes, it's almost the same thing if the position is correct. i found that my wife on her back with me fucking and my big dildo behind my ass when I thrust back and then forth really great.

though i want to do a scenario like you described too but not sure if she's ok with that mentally.

aLABiM75 & StrF51
Aug 7, 2014, 1:26 AM
Been there, done that.... now need a real dick backing me up, or for me to back up into. :yikes2:

Adam1983
Aug 7, 2014, 3:20 AM
Yep done it then ate my warm cum out her pussy not my wife though my girlfriend

like2bepegged
Aug 8, 2014, 10:28 PM
Greatest sex I have ever had. Fucking my wife doggy style,and now the tricky part. I pound my ass with my favorite huge toy, and do her in the ass with her favorite toy.I get cross eyed with pleasure. She is so bad. The hard part is holding out, so we can cum together.

BiLeo
Aug 9, 2014, 6:19 AM
I have had the pleasure of this as well. It was a wonderful feeling! It was very erotic for me.

SC24FUN
Aug 10, 2014, 7:17 AM
Yes we love it. Have many toys from beads to double dongs. A lot of fun to have something in your ass while fucking. Looking forward to doing it with the real thing!

itsnormy
Aug 10, 2014, 9:38 AM
when we were first married, and my wife was aware of my love of anal sex, we fashioned a home made dildo with a handle that she could hold and actually fuck me as we were fucking....from that my one unmet fantasy was to be the meat in a "married" sandwich...to cum between an actual husband and wife....the only one which never happened

WebothBbi
Aug 10, 2014, 8:43 PM
SC24FUN, we have almost all of those same toys...I love when my wife uses the red rider strap on on me. Sorry to interrupt this blog, just had to say that.

justcurious4me
Aug 11, 2014, 1:06 AM
OMG!!! How I would absolutely LOVE for my wife to do that to me!!!! However, she is extremely squeemish over anything that has to do with that region at all...

elian
Aug 12, 2014, 7:01 PM
hey, i'm curious if anyone else had tried fucking your wife while also riding a big dildo at the same time?

Yes please .. now if I only had a wife .. (or husband)..

..and it wouldn't even necessarily have to be a "BIG" dildo - just one that rides in and out easily when you are verry horny..

SC24FUN
Aug 13, 2014, 7:05 AM
WeBothBBI Kind of an old picture. Need to make an updated one. :tongue:

Waylon
Aug 13, 2014, 9:47 AM
I enjoy a slight variation from time to time when a girlfriend who loves to give me head slips a lubricated butt plug in my ass prior to climax; gotta admit, it feels so fine.

Susurrus1964
Aug 16, 2014, 8:10 AM
I've fucked my wife while wearing a big butt plug. Feels good for me, and she'll play with it a little, too (before I get inside her, that is)

OlderBC1
Aug 17, 2014, 6:25 PM
I've used my cock & an 8" long, 2" thinck doldo to double dick her, as she always wondered what that'd be like. she gets her pussy juice all over it 7 bends me over to fuck me deep with it, but not painfully. She even liked making me suck & deep throat it first. I wish her parents would've gone all the way, he had a huge cock & her tits were gigantic!