PDA

View Full Version : Pick two celebs you'd love to have same sex relations with

Bibabyblues
Aug 4, 2014, 6:32 AM
Hi all,
Just for fun, name two celebs you'd love to have same sex relations with if they were willing.
This means men and ladies! Feel free to elaborate :-)

Hard to choose but right now my man crushes are:

Brian Goslin and Ryan Reynolds

void()
Aug 4, 2014, 8:38 AM
I do not desire any celeberties. At one time, I may have. That time it
seems has past.

I feel and believe this choice is correct for me. Others will have
differing mileage and that is fine. Please do not feel I am judging, as I
am not.

Apologies if I seem a "stick in the mud".

NakedInSeattle
Aug 4, 2014, 11:54 AM
Tom Selleck and Bruce Willis!

Rambigent
Aug 4, 2014, 12:03 PM
Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt.

wondering56231
Aug 4, 2014, 1:58 PM
Only one. Jason Statham.

cuttin2dachase
Aug 4, 2014, 9:33 PM
As in my everyday life, I am not sexually attracted to or aroused by men I see in public or in the various media. As I have said before in other threads, I only seek men anonymously online. I have to know a man is bi and interested in me for me to want to meet him, in which case I get quite oozy and aroused at the possibility of having sex with him. Now if you phrased the question differently ie. "Which same sex celebrities would you have sex with if you met them online and they were bi and interested in you?" then I could name you a hell of a lot more than 2 that I'd do in a heartbeat LOL

Bibabyblues
Aug 5, 2014, 4:17 AM
Dude either have a little fun or not but save us your quazi bullshit, go pull your lip over your head and swallow. Douche bag. This is for void who is obviously "void" of a heartbeat, you must be exausted...nihilist

Bibabyblues
Aug 5, 2014, 4:23 AM
I bet Angelina puts a strap on to Brad what yallnthink?

OlderBC1
Aug 5, 2014, 7:22 AM
Long John Holmes & Elizabeth Montgomery from Bewitched. Saw her in a nude scene once. Wow, what a body she had! And long John because of that 11"+ cock. We still have some Swedish Erotica super 8 films of him doing his thing. I'd love to see how much of that handsome cock I could deep throat. Of course I'd take every inch in my tight ass!

darkeyes
Aug 6, 2014, 3:48 PM
I do not desire any celeberties. At one time, I may have. That time it
seems has past.

I feel and believe this choice is correct for me. Others will have
differing mileage and that is fine. Please do not feel I am judging, as I
am not.

Apologies if I seem a "stick in the mud".
Not really, Voidie.. we like or we dont.. am not huge into the cult of personality but don't haff fancy a few of them.. met 1 or 2... dont fancy JD nowadays.. he has all wrong bits but is still gud looking guy... get hots for Katie Melua still and most recently for a British Olympic rower called Katherine Grainger... dead yummie... gorge and tall. Watched more of Glasgow Commonwealth Games over last fortnight than I usually wud cos she wos doing all kinds of reports for Auntie Beeb.. God.. I swooned every time she wos on telly... GORJUS :tongue:...

tallblondviking
Aug 6, 2014, 4:20 PM
Keanu Reeves (especially when bearded and long haired) and Eric Dane. Easy choice.

Draeish
Aug 7, 2014, 11:31 AM
For now, Heather Morris and Sasha Alexander.

mcliff128
Aug 7, 2014, 7:38 PM
Chris Helmsworth & Ryan Reynolds

con1970
Aug 8, 2014, 6:02 PM
I bet Angelina puts a strap on to Brad what yallnthink?

I sure like to think so anyway! ( lucky SOB!)

void()
Aug 8, 2014, 6:31 PM
Not really, Voidie.. we like or we dont.. am not huge into the cult of personality but don't haff fancy a few of them.. met 1 or 2... dont fancy JD nowadays.. he has all wrong bits but is still gud looking guy... get hots for Katie Melua still and most recently for a British Olympic rower called Katherine Grainger... dead yummie... gorge and tall. Watched more of Glasgow Commonwealth Games over last fortnight than I usually wud cos she wos doing all kinds of reports for Auntie Beeb.. God.. I swooned every time she wos on telly... GORJUS :tongue:...

Well, to be honest. I think a young lady who sings "let it burn" is not
bad to look at. But that is just it, "to look at". I can look at my
wife. But then, I find myself going into trouble.

(Ellie Goulding - the girl of which I speak)

It is the same with Elian. I look at him and go into trouble. Have
erotic dreams of them both, sometimes all of us together, other times
one or the other with me alone.

This probably goes back to some times desiring, needing a man, other
times desiring, needing a woman. And finally there are times I desire
both at once. The fourth option is "hey everyone leave me be, dammit, i
needs me time."

I'm just a fickle ol' pup. *ambles on into the fading twilight*

Isitfun
Aug 8, 2014, 10:25 PM
WAY to easy.... selena gomez and taylor swift

biguylookinforfun29
Aug 9, 2014, 12:22 AM
Henry Rollins and Trent Reznor

Melody Dean
Nov 14, 2014, 7:17 PM
Amanda Palmer (musician and where my username comes from) and Natalie Dormer (Margaery on Game of Thrones)