PDA

View Full Version : First MMF threesome.

Mickymo1974
Aug 2, 2014, 7:56 PM
Hi,
I've just had my first bi threesome and really need to share my experience, for purely selfish reasons... Writing about it gets me going :-)
I wont state in a public forum how I arranged it, but will pm, obviously I won't give out personal details.
I met up with a beautiful woman and her bisexual male fuck buddy.The lady was quite dominant and as soon as we got in to bedroom she had us strip each other. The male was well built, fully shaved with a fine looking flaccid cock. She asked me what I thought about his cock and i replied it was a fine looking cock that would look better with my lips around it. She laughed and said get to work. I knelt down and started licking his knob, I'm relatively new to this but judging by the noises he made and how hard his cock got I think i was doing ok. As i was sucking him I got hard which pleased the lady and she was saying you love it don't you? You love a cock in your mouth( i do ;-) )
As i was running my tongue under his foreskin she was putting on a harness and a strapon, all the time telling me i was a slut, a cock sucking slut. I got a salty taste in my mouth of his pre-cum so stopped sucking and licked his shaved balls whilst reaching between his legs and touching his arse. The lady called out to me and said get bent over the bench, which i did quickly... the male moved across to allow me continue working on him, she lubed up my arse, started with one finger, then two then gently pushed her rubber dick inside of me.I must add i've never been taken anally before and it was gorgeous. As i've said in another thread sucking a cock in front of a woman was/is my biggest fantasy, so you can imagine how i was feeling. She continued to fuck me for a few minutes then said I think your ready for the real thing... i nearly cum on the spot..
Within seconds I had taken anally my first cock, it felt much like the strapon but bigger a good 7"and the thought of being buggered my another man was ecstacy. He fucked me hard and i loved it, whilst sucking on the strapon that seconds earlier had been inside me.
Not wanting to drag the story out he got close to cumming, pulled out, took off the rubber and wanked then cum all over my face, the lady watching closely then rubbed his cum all over my face and pushing her fingers into my mouth. She then said you've done really well so i'm going to allow you to cum, you obviously prefer gay sex so he can swallow your cum, he took me in his mouth and i'm not ashamed to say i was that turned on i wasnt a stayer ha, I cum and cum hard within a minute, he took the lot in his mouth and then spat it on my face.
She smiled and said you suit a cum covered face after seeing that do would you still say your not gay? Before i could answer she left leaving us boys to clean up and dress.
I really hope this happens again obviously and hope you enjoyed the story.

2bi2Bboring
Aug 4, 2014, 12:18 AM
!!!!!!! LIGHTBULB !!!!!!! Moment! How ARE they gonna keep dear Micky down on the farm once he's had a dick in his arse? Doooo tell? Congratulations, you are a bottom. And a right compliant one. Bet you're the kinda guy that'd do most anything, for his Mistress. The key to getting men to truly be as bisexual as they can be is to get a woman to Dom them. Even some big burly Alpha males I know are a sucker for a chick in latex with a whip and an attitude, resistance is futile. Once that happens, then the gate is down and the flood follows for many. Many enjoy "forced bisexuality" as they like to call it. Well, can't "force" the willing.

See, you Brits are some kinky bastards, you like being told what to do. You have a national obsession with being instructed. There is a sign for everything. So this kind of thing follows. That's ok, we Americans have our idiosyncrasies too. We're loud and we don't know proper grammar and act stupidly in front of TV cameras.

You're still rubbing the new off of this. Bet you're still grinning ear to ear every time you think of it. I can see you enjoyed yourself, basking in the glow of your cum covered face. What you described is a D/s scene. Two bi men being topped by a woman is very hot, and you took to it with enthusiasm.

Well, I am Dominant, but I get the appeal because I "came up from the bottom" and my Mistress was into some seriously kinky fuckery. I was in a pledge group of 4 people, 3 guys and a girl. Those factors in conjunction with a supremely dirty mind led to some spectacular sex. The possibilities were nearly endless. I'll let your imagination run off to play now. Enjoyed your tome. Hope you get to play again soon. The mind is free now and your ass will follow. Congrats!

cornholejoe
Aug 6, 2014, 5:40 PM
first time with a man and his wife was fucking her and he just got behind me lubed my ass and put it to me

Coastocoast
Aug 9, 2014, 2:07 PM
Never been there. I had one FMF threesome years ago and figured out very quickly that I was the pretense for one of the women to get the other into bed with her. After a few minutes it turned into a MFF then I got told my presence was no longer welcome so I up and left the FF to continue. The best laid plans.... got someone else laid.

Mickymo1974
Aug 9, 2014, 4:58 PM
Well at least you got to watch a few minutes of women at play mate, look on the positive side. I genuinely thought I would never get anywhere with my fantasy, took a long time but got there and well worth the wait.

wesuckmen
Aug 9, 2014, 6:20 PM
We will be more than happy to help some horny man to have his first MMF or MFM or perhaps a MMFMM or bring a woman and have a MMFMMF Tonight, August 9, 2014 travel to 1931 Locust Street, Terre Haute, I-70 should get you there, and the name of the place is The Topside Club, it is thirty bucks to get in for single men and couples. Tell them you are meeting Jack and Stacy there. We will be there tonight about 10 p.m. Single females are free.

Mickymo1974
Aug 9, 2014, 7:07 PM
Well lads there's an offer it would be rude to refuse. Wish I was nearby...

chisucker
Aug 10, 2014, 11:52 AM
I've only had 1 MMF 3some with a bi female friend with benefits and her bi male friend with benefits. I liked having her watch me suck his cock. He came inside her in the end, though, which was a little dissappointing.

ukmale32
Aug 10, 2014, 5:22 PM
Love the sound of that xx