PDA

View Full Version : Hello - new here.

LalaLola
Jul 31, 2006, 10:36 PM
I thought I'd introduce myself before I jumped in and started posting. I'm Lola, a bisexual female married to a straight male. My husband knows I've been with women in the past, and knows I've been interested since we've been married. I've only been with one woman since we've been married (10 years), and I felt the need to keep in a secret for some reason.

Anyway, I'm glad to have found a place to share this part of me.

Lola

littlerayofsunshine
Jul 31, 2006, 10:56 PM
Welcome Lola. Glad you are here. I am also a married bisexual woman who's husband has been aware since the beginning. This site is filled with wonderful people and information. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Take care and see ya around.

Azrael
Jul 31, 2006, 10:58 PM
Wilkommen. I'm a slightly twisted young bisexual male from Tampa, Florida. Pleasure making your acquaintance. I look forward to much fruitful (stupid pun) discussion with you.

jedinudist
Aug 1, 2006, 2:13 AM
Welcome hon~

You've found a great place full of great folks!

BI BOYTOY
Aug 1, 2006, 6:27 AM
hello nice to meet you and welcolm to the site theirs a bunch of great people in here :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin:

taz67156
Aug 4, 2006, 3:23 PM
welcome to the site hope you enjoy being here and jump into the chat room and meet some of us in there.

taz67156

wtp09
Aug 4, 2006, 3:48 PM
welcome.... lola

hmm come to think of it maybe i should have done the intro thing.... nah.... i kind enjoyed the thought that some members are going "who is this guy" hehe keeping everyone on their toes!!!! :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin:

AnotherVoice
Aug 4, 2006, 4:45 PM
Welcome aboard. I'm new as well and looking forward in hearing what you all have to say.

arana
Aug 4, 2006, 4:47 PM
Welcome Lola, I hope you have enjoyed your first week here and get all you would like out of the site.

prettycolors
Aug 4, 2006, 6:59 PM
Hi, I am in a very similar situation. Where are you from?

tonya73
Aug 4, 2006, 11:35 PM
hello. welcome.Your story is well known to me. I had a hard adjustment time. To stay or to go. Will it destroy. As stressed as I was about it he new about it. Now is a really big releave. good juck :three:

Sparks
Aug 5, 2006, 9:07 AM
Welcome to the site. You'll find warm, smart, caring people here. Feel free to jump on in. You are safe here. My best to you and yours.

Fred

bohemia
Aug 5, 2006, 12:48 PM
Hi Lola

Welcome to the site. Glad you have found a place to be yourself in. We are a bi couple. Happy to chat. Welcome

Jude & Paul :)