PDA

View Full Version : shaving

tomboyea123
Jun 27, 2005, 8:04 PM
does anyone shave there privates?If so why do you do it?

Daytonman
Jun 27, 2005, 9:00 PM
I tried...but then I saw blood! I stopped...

bigregory
Jun 27, 2005, 9:32 PM
nope not allowed.
wife likes my" curliques"
but i would
love a shaved woman!!!
never had a shaved guy yet....

big and small
Jun 27, 2005, 9:43 PM
I shave my balls, and the trunk of my cock. Most women like to suck on hairless balls, if they like to suck on balls at all. Oh yeah men too

BiMale
Jun 27, 2005, 9:45 PM
I always keep it hair free from my rosebud up to the the area above my cock. Have just a small patch of hair above the cock. Just love smooth balls. It's not hard to maintain because I'm not very hairy anyway.

BiMale :bigrin:

Just_Wondering
Jun 27, 2005, 10:33 PM
I think you know my answer to this question too! Shaved is hot.
As a female...I think a shaved guy is just as masculine as one who is not. I think it makes the oral sex better, hotter between couples be they bi or not. I don't think I need to explain.....use your imagination! :2cents:

gayle
Jun 28, 2005, 12:07 AM
I shave and I prefer a shaved man as well. Let's face it, getting a hair in your mouth during oral is an unpleasant distraction. It's no fun having to fish the hair out! It's a real mood breaker as far as I am concerned. Smooth and hairless is my definite preference!

codybear3
Jun 28, 2005, 12:58 AM
I shave my balls because it feels good to have my boyfriend suck and nibble without having to stop and cough up a hair in the back of his throat....And it looks cleaner too... ...-Cody :2cents:

Conn4u
Jun 28, 2005, 6:35 AM
I tried...but then I saw blood! I stopped...

Use an Electric Razor, then you will not Castrate yourself. (g)

Tigerstarlight
Jun 28, 2005, 7:53 AM
yes...it feels nicer... and i just like it better... i dont like fur lol! :tong:

mike9753
Jun 28, 2005, 9:11 AM
It feels great to be smooth and free of hair. I tried dipilitory products - they caused an irritation. I usually shave. It's a pain in the neck to do it, but I don't know another alternative - other than waxing. I have heard that some salons will give men a "Brizilian" - complete genital waxing. I would like to try but am a bit afraid of the pain. Anyone else??

Mayalaen
Jun 28, 2005, 9:16 AM
Never tried waxing but I shave and love the feeling and the cleanliness of it, not to mention the big turn-on it is to see my partner shaved too!

mike9753
Jun 28, 2005, 9:22 AM
Never tried waxing but I shave and love the feeling and the cleanliness of it, not to mention the big turn-on it is to see my partner shaved too!
I agree about the feeling of cleanliness. I also think it makes a cock look bigger and more prominent. Smooth balls feel great to massage between your fingers.

Apleasureseeker
Jun 28, 2005, 12:01 PM
I used to date a gal who insisted on it--she wouldn't take it in her mouth otherwise. I can see how you can get into a shaving fetish though. The first time a gal shaved me I exploded over her hsnds and wrists. She just smiled & hummed & kept shaving till I was clean. Bare penis into bare pussy is an amazing feeling, though. I still keep it shaved around the base & the front of the balls. After shaving a while, a lot of he hair just didn't grow back. I keep a bit of hair around the sides because I chafe too much otherwise.

(Happy to trade pix with guys & gals, BTW).

msandrea
Jun 28, 2005, 12:48 PM
Shaven is the only way to go. I love the feel of my pussy once it is shaved smooth. Cant keep my hands off of it...hehe. Though it is a pain in the ass, I found a solution to it! Just have your bf or gf do it for you! You both will enjoy it! My bf is shaved, but I havent gotten the courage to shave his balls yet. Dont want to cut him and him bleed to death or worse yet...it be out of order! hehe Any suggestions from men or women how to shave those sensitive balls??? :flag2: Andrea

mike9753
Jun 28, 2005, 1:37 PM
Andrea:
Take warm bath together first. Then have him sit on the edge of the tub and make sure you lubricate the area well with shaving cream. Use a new blade. Do not use an old blade - more chance of cuts and razor burn. I use a Nivea shave cream. The balls must be wet, covered in shaving cream. Pull the skin taught. Hold the razor lightly and draw it across the area. Don't repeat strokes - it could lead to razor burn. It takes a while to get it right, enjoy it, help him to enjoy it. Practice makes perfect.

m.in.heels&hose
Jul 4, 2005, 9:34 AM
both my wife and my self try to keep up with being shaved, and we both agree that smooth is better, and besides, it looks alot lot sexier when wearing a bikin bottom, and no hair is showing out of the sides
thanks for my :2cents:
m.in.heels&hose

DÆMØN
Jul 4, 2005, 5:30 PM
Shaving RAWKS! For all the above mentioned reasons. Its Uber sexy on both guys n gals. And when it comes to oral , nothing beats the clean n smoothies :D. :bigrin:

timdudeguy
Jul 4, 2005, 5:33 PM
SHAVING ROCKS..

I have shaved my privates and all the surrounding areas for 10 years... I luv the feeling and with oral its killer. the feeling is somehow enhanced cant explain. Also while I am shaving i cum....never fails....good all round..lol

mike9753
Aug 3, 2005, 2:26 PM
Does anyone have this problem? I shave but there are certain sections on my balls which I can never get all the stubble. I don't want to go over the area too often because it causes irritation, and I use a new blade, but the stubble remains. Any suggestions?

photogr
Aug 3, 2005, 4:14 PM
I do because I prefer it. It feels nice to stroke the area when it's free of hair. I also like the look of my hairless cock and balls. I keep the area just above the cock neatly trimmed. I my experience, well the women or men I've met, have no preference, hairy or otherwise. And strangely enough I'm not bothered if the other person shaves or not. So what does that tell you?

twosides
Aug 3, 2005, 7:58 PM
Mike -
I have a similar problem, but after I shave in the shower and have dried off, I grab the razor again and go for the stray hairs. Again, I'm not that hairy to begin with, so I don't have "stubble", but the strays are taken care of when I take my balls in hand and roll the sack around so that I can see the strays against the light colored top of my sink counter top. Then I just take the razor and take a light, quick rub in the area of the offending hair. It's another thirty seconds or so of cleanup to get rid of those last few pesky ones .

jaytoppin
Aug 4, 2005, 1:03 AM
SHAVED RULEZ!

Hey Mike,

If I sit in warm water then my sack gets loose and my balls hang low, yes, they may even wabble to and fro. But if I hit them with cold water then things get tight and much easier to shave. I also grab the whole sack and squeeze a bit so the area about to get shaved is stretched and sticks out more.

Hope that helps.

arana
Aug 4, 2005, 12:45 PM
Shaved or very trimmed just feels nicer.

bagocking
Aug 4, 2005, 1:22 PM
its nice to suck on a nice set of shaved balls, but when I go to do it i always fell itchy the next day and I end up cunting myself.

Angry Weatherman
Aug 4, 2005, 2:07 PM
Kind of a dumb question (I guess), but can you do it with an electric shaver, like for your face? I've only heard of doing it with a disposable one.

someone3
Aug 4, 2005, 2:15 PM
it brings a different feeling to it

every thing changed when I tried it shaved

the itching only lasted for an hour and wasn't that bad.

me and some of my partners like it shaved but some of them like a little carpet.

so now I just trim but I still shave some to change it up.

arana
Aug 4, 2005, 2:29 PM
Kind of a dumb question (I guess), but can you do it with an electric shaver, like for your face? I've only heard of doing it with a disposable one.

Yes you can. I do my husband with one, but with the mustache trimmer part, not the rotary.

Angry Weatherman
Aug 4, 2005, 2:55 PM
Yes you can. I do my husband with one, but with the mustache trimmer part, not the rotary.
Thanks, I just figured it would be easier to do without cutting yourself if you used an electric.

SC_CPL
Aug 4, 2005, 3:17 PM
Shaved,,,,use my wife shaver with the soap already attached. Nothing feels better that a cleanly shaved pussy or cock and balls. don't have to pick through the hair to clean up the cream.

Michael623
Aug 5, 2005, 8:39 AM
This a great topic. I have recently become interested in this and am trying to convince my wife for us to shave each other. Now we know how to get started.

cthawk
Aug 5, 2005, 8:44 AM
I keep mine trimmed, not shaved.

ChickaHalifax
Aug 8, 2005, 7:30 PM
Both my Hubby and I are shaved. I find the more often I shave the less irratation I get, and he's the reverse. Besides I love the feeling of soft 3-4 day old stubble just above his cock. It makes a wonderful thing to grind against during sex. Great for my clit!

Chicka.

Tommy1956
Aug 8, 2005, 11:51 PM
one word curtiousy

DickandErica
Aug 9, 2005, 10:29 AM
Personally I have to agree with a lot of people on the fact that getting hair in the mouth is a bit to much of a distraction. As far as looks go, I like either one. I Shave all the time, and my boyfriend has started to, maintaining it can be pretty anoying though sometimes, I think trimming with an electric shaver would be best to start out at least, but the depending on hair there will still be prickly, which I'm almost just as much declined too.
I think I do prefer some kind of tamming down there for either sex though. Never tried waxing (*Is scared*) Can you get electrolysis down there is it safe <(o_O)>? Laughs*

unum60
Aug 9, 2005, 11:24 AM
yes, I keep my private parts shaved. It keeps things very clean.

TXLonestarTX69
Aug 10, 2005, 7:43 AM
Hello!

My wife and I both shave and I have found, without a doubt, the best device for doing it! It's called the Seiko Cleancut. It's a dry shaver that you can literally use on every sensitive part without irritation. It can even be used twice per day and still irritation free.

I still prefer the razor on my balls, but this thing is great for everywhere else.

Here's a link:
http://www.shavershop.com/Mens_Shavers/Pages/Seiko_mens.htm

Enjoy!

IceLion
Aug 10, 2005, 4:29 PM
Both me and my wife shave. She shaves everything and I just keep it very nice and trimmed.

:flag3:

-IceLion

fayola
Aug 10, 2005, 8:44 PM
well I guess shaving wins hands down.

I shave because I know it makes things alot more enjoyable when I do, but guys leave some hair above the shaft just so we know you are able to grow hair. I personaly like to see some hair.

twosides
Aug 11, 2005, 2:14 AM
Yeah Fayola - I agree. A nicely trimmed hedge above the cockal area is a nice visual. And a bit of tactile sensation as Chicka so eloquently explains. :tong:

I haven't seen many if any, threads here about bear lovers. I know there are sites for that desire elsewhere, but does anyone here prefer to just let it grow and grow and grow and ... ... There is a bit of attraction for me when a woman is fully bushed down there.

codybear3
Aug 11, 2005, 1:29 PM
From twosides Quote #40
There is a bit of attraction for me when a woman is fully bushed down there

I here you twosides...It has become the norm to see nicely trimmed bushes that the sight of a fully grown bush has become a "treat" to look at. My balls are shaved for reasons stated before but my bush is trimmed and I have no plans to let it grow wild anytime soon.... :bigrin:

Lisa (va)
Aug 11, 2005, 1:49 PM
Yes, like many i have completely shaven before, but personally i simply prefer to shave around the labia and bikini line (to avoid stray hairs peeking out as MIHH said). I'm in the minority once again as i do prefer a more natural look (timmed, not shaved), besides it is so much fun to run your fingers through the hairs as you cuddle before (or after).

Lisa
hugs n kissses

sigejeni
Aug 12, 2005, 6:14 AM
I keep mine "close cropped",and shave it all off for special occasions. SMOOOOOOTH RULES!!! LOVE < Sige :tongue:

shaved1964
Aug 12, 2005, 9:12 AM
shaved all the way its sexy both male and female would not have it any other way besides it makes sex more intence when it is skin to skin

friendlyfun18
Aug 12, 2005, 2:52 PM
Well, nice consensus out there,

I have a question regarding the other side... Like most men, I have a pretty hairy butt and anal region. any way of improving the "look and feel" of that region?

Man, I envy those women (blondes) that have naturally little body hair!

Nothing is more beautiful than a adorable women seen from behind, on her Hands and knee, showing her pink ass, her lovely pussy...
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HotBiFem
Aug 12, 2005, 8:04 PM
I shave all the time!!! It's great for oral and penetration as well, I love when guy shaved to, think it's super sexy!

I am :female:

ChickaHalifax
Aug 12, 2005, 10:36 PM
Why thank you Twosides *hehe*

I find a woman with thick, dark hairs stunning! I find it exotic and wonderfully sexy. And for the anti-hair-in-mouth people: sex is a messy business. I'm willing to trade the ocashional hair for a beautiful bush.

Shaved can be fun too, just don't judge the wilder side ;)

Chicka.

mike9753
Aug 17, 2005, 11:58 AM
Everyone has different "tastes" right?
mike

BiCpl69
Aug 17, 2005, 12:55 PM
I love being shaved & prefer women who do.
:female:

shaver6
Aug 17, 2005, 1:26 PM
I have been shaving my pubic area since I was a teenager...love the look and feel of a smooth hairless crotch..Seems much cleaner, and makes oral sex much more enjoyable....no hairs breaking off in the mouth... I do the whole area..cock, balls, and ass crack....Love to see other guys and girls smooth and hairless also....

a_piuy
Aug 17, 2005, 7:21 PM
Shaved is so sexy!!!!

S10Chick
Aug 17, 2005, 9:33 PM
Definately Shaved. No hair between the teeth. :bigrin:

pcatz
Aug 17, 2005, 9:52 PM
shaved is the only way to be.. I had a g/f shave me once - it turned me on like very few things do. i love the smoothness, the feel.. my g/f loved it too ;)

avon_m2m
Aug 20, 2005, 8:02 AM
Started shaving body completely about a year ago. Experimented with with different methods but found that for me a razor is the only real way to get a good result. I'm naturally pretty hairy so it's constant maintenance but i love the feeling and so does my GF and other playmates. it definitely enhances the skin sensations when i wear panties/hose!
Aveeno Positively Smooth Shaving Gel and the new Venus Vibrance razor work great for me. I echo previous comments about being careful shaving your testicles. You must have a sharp blade, (good battery!), and keep the skin as tight as possible. Also avoid pulling the razor sideways. The other spot of concern is the rosebud where i take it very slow and touch up with an electric razor. Finally, a friend introduced me to Tend Skin which is fantastic for razor burn and ingrown hair reduction. i get it locally at Sephora.
Anyone in the area or visiting that would like to see my results upclose send me an email.
Take care.

wickedbitch
Aug 20, 2005, 9:03 PM
Hubby and I both shave..I hate getting hair in my mouth..besides its just ugly!!

a_piuy
Aug 26, 2005, 10:35 AM
It looks so nice and sexy a nice shaved pussy or cock!!

I just want to lick them!! :tong:

heart21
Aug 26, 2005, 11:55 AM
No question about it....Shaving is the best, my husband prefers it and I wouldn't even think about exploring another female who is not shaved. There is just something about a smooth and fresh pussy! It took me years start shaving and now I will never go back!

mike9753
Aug 26, 2005, 3:18 PM
Shaving is great! Both a smooth pussy and a smoothly shaved cock and balls. There is nothing like it.

BiMale
Aug 27, 2005, 5:34 PM
I have shaved both cock and balls for years (way before it "caught on"). I'm not very hairy anyway. I keep a small patch right above the penis, otherwise I'm totally smooth down there. Never have had a problem with it. Lovers of both sexes have told me they like it better. I also shave my legs (just like Lance Armstrong---Lance, if you are reading this and you'd like to ride something besides your bike or Sheryl Crowe, I'm available---LOL) because I enjoy wearing legwear if the weather is cooler, and my stockings stay up better with shaved legs.

BiMale :tongue:

slaphappypud
Aug 27, 2005, 6:16 PM
I use a disposable razor and shave from just above my pecker down balls and all of my buttcrack. Not only does it look and feel better, it's great for oral (plus I like the feel of a lubed dick rubbing me back there!). My wife keeps hers shaved, leaving just a small, neat patch above her clit (says it itches too much to shave that part. We don't mind some hair, but those wild, untrimmed bushed are a big turn off for us. Regardless in what you have, show some PRIDE and keep it neat!

Bankie
Aug 28, 2005, 1:32 AM
I love to be shaved :bigrin:

gina42
Aug 28, 2005, 10:34 PM
tomboyea,
i love having my hubby shave me,i love giving head and it is so unpleasant when you get hair in your mouth...so i'd have to say bald is better and more pleasureable for both of us :tong:

timepga50
Aug 29, 2005, 9:03 AM
yes I do,I just love the way it feels.Smooth balls are very sexy!! :tongue:

arljax3330
Aug 29, 2005, 10:23 PM
I've been shaving for several years now and wouldn't go back to not shaving. I keep my balls shaved and the area above my cock trimmed. Thinking about getting a tattoo there, so I'd keep it shaved if I get that. The feeling is 10 times better when you have skin to skin contact with no hair getting in the way.

cybercoition
Aug 29, 2005, 11:55 PM
I recently started shaving around my cock, cock, and balls. Love the smooth feeling. Also get more oral action now then before. Shave every day when I shave my face.

gthommo
Aug 30, 2005, 5:26 AM
This has got us going!

I love hair - sorry - it's just a masculine thing to me - and shaved anything below the neck is just boring.

Hair means adult and it means "a man" so I don't want guys to do anything that detracts from that.

Trimming - now that's different... I don't mind tidy pubes but, please, guys - leave yourselves alone otherwise!

Geoffrey

TouchableTina4
Aug 31, 2005, 12:45 AM
I am a woman that is completely shaved. Also my husband shaves. First of all it makes the cock look bigger. And also its easier to lick and suck the balls and cock!! :bigrin:

eirlys
Aug 31, 2005, 1:47 AM
I'm probably going to get it for this, but I don't shave. I keep everything nice and trimmed. My hair down there is straight and very soft. Not curly and coarse like some I've seen, so it's not always necessary. My husband loves it. Besides, I am a grown woman and I don't enjoy feeling like my husband is making love to a prepubescent little girl.

:devil:

csrakate
Sep 2, 2005, 4:35 AM
Shaven, whether male or female is nice...but what a pain to keep up!!! And the grow out phase, not fun! Could someone please invent something to make it all so much easier????

DÆMØN
Sep 2, 2005, 10:12 AM
Yeah Fayola - I agree. A nicely trimmed hedge above the cockal area is a nice visual. And a bit of tactile sensation as Chicka so eloquently explains. :tong:

I haven't seen many if any, threads here about bear lovers. I know there are sites for that desire elsewhere, but does anyone here prefer to just let it grow and grow and grow and ... ... There is a bit of attraction for me when a woman is fully bushed down there.

So, start a sepparate thread on the forum for : Bi-Bears
:tongue:

a_piuy
Sep 3, 2005, 12:21 AM
Shavedddd is sooo good!!!

wolfpup
Sep 3, 2005, 12:40 PM
i agree fully. shaved is just awesome. i shave my whole cock and balls. the smooth feeling is just the best. the feelings when my g/f shaved me was so erotic. and it rules for oral. no worries of a pause cause of stray hairs. .

2curioustwo
Sep 3, 2005, 8:49 PM
My wife and I have shaved for years. Love the look (guys, no hair makes it look bigger) and feel of it and won't go back. I'm fairly hairy and shave my balls & shaft two or three times a week, usually at the end of a bath. The sac needs to be stretched just enough so its smooth and shaved in a few different directions to get a good result. I also trim my pubes, tried shaving them but thought it looked silly with my hairy chest and tummy.

Of course smooth tastes better too :tong:

jcorlando
Sep 4, 2005, 4:00 PM
Ive been shaving for years, it all started with preventing my pubic hair from getting all pulled off when removing a condom, ouch! Then I discovered how much nicer it feels, during sex, less odor, etc. Now it's just second nature. Shave in the shower, no mess no hair!

kickasstrinity2
Sep 6, 2005, 9:06 PM
SHAVED BABY ...for both.....don't wanna stop licking a girl's china or suckin' a man's dick cuz I have a hair ball ;)

shaved1964
Sep 7, 2005, 8:43 PM
Shaven is the only way to go. I love the feel of my pussy once it is shaved smooth. Cant keep my hands off of it...hehe. Though it is a pain in the ass, I found a solution to it! Just have your bf or gf do it for you! You both will enjoy it! My bf is shaved, but I havent gotten the courage to shave his balls yet. Dont want to cut him and him bleed to death or worse yet...it be out of order! hehe Any suggestions from men or women how to shave those sensitive balls??? :flag2: Andrea
:bigrin: well as for you shaving your bf he should do it the first time to get the feel of the razor around his balls so when you do it he wont as so tence as for cutting i have cut my self shaving and it is like shaving your face you will not bleed to death unless you hit a vain and that is hard to do so be carful and have some fun shaving
thanks for all the replyes
shaved

alisbi
Sep 8, 2005, 9:55 AM
Have kept my cock,balls,and asshole shaved now for nearly 20 years.I learned early how fuking hot it is to be free of hair. For a period I was getting my whole body waxed, but that proved to be too expensive.
But oh, just the feel of shaving, or having someone do it for you. And I agree with the other sahvers on here, you just can't beat the feel of nice clean shaved cock/balls or pussy. Love them both!

mike9753
Sep 8, 2005, 2:20 PM
I too like to shave and like my partners to be smooth. But I did not always feel this way. Sometime after my divorce, nearly 15 yrs. ago, I had a girlfriend who had body hair that was so blond and so fine you had a hard time seeing it. She suggested that I shave my crotch. At first I was very reluctant, but I agreed if she did it for me. She did (that's another story). The feeling, after being pretty hairy all my life was incredible. I had not known what I was missing. Now I try to keep shaved or trimmed all the time.

My wife of 12 yrs. has very little hair. She does have a good bush however. And she has shaved for me a few times. But she prefers to let her bush grow.

Once, a few years ago, I was on a long term assignment and away for several months. I shaved all my body hair below my neck. I felt like a new person. Wearing any clothing whatsoever - male clothing - blue jeans, suits, etc. was so exciting I had a hard-on nearly all the time. I decided to try some lingerie and bought some stockings, panties, a garter and a top of some sort (all nylon or satin - a smooth fabric). It was mind blowng!! The sensual feel was fantastic. It seemed like I could feel every nerve ending and they were all erect!!!

It would be interesting to hear if any other hairy guys have shaved themselves and had a different or similar experience.

Mike

bbvdd45
Sep 8, 2005, 4:00 PM
I shave. makes me feel so ... free... and light. If i want , I can slide into something more comfortable( mixed gender of course) and feel very naughty! :male: :female:

FRMETOU
Sep 9, 2005, 7:17 PM
does anyone shave there privates?If so why do you do it?
i do it cause it feels sexy nothing to get in the way
:male: