PDA

View Full Version : Ass Injections

strawberry8302
Jul 31, 2006, 2:54 AM
I want a bigger ass, and I'm thinking of getting butt injections. What do you guys think? (Check my profile pix)

biecnal
Jul 31, 2006, 3:31 AM
I want a bigger ass, and I'm thinking of getting butt injections. What do you guys think? (Check my profile pix)

OMG, no. You don't need them! You are fantastically sexy as you are.

JMHO,

Lance :-)

Driver 8
Jul 31, 2006, 10:12 AM
First, I wholeheartedly agree with biecnal: your profile pics look great (in fact all the pics you've posted look great.) You don't need to change anything.

Second, if what you have in mind is silicone injections, they're really bad for you (http://www.tsroadmap.com/physical/silicone/index.html), so even if your ass was as flat as an ironing board I'd still tell you not to do them.

Just my :2cents:

Mrs.F
Jul 31, 2006, 10:16 AM
Your perfect the way you are!!! :)

Just pop out some kids and trust me....EVERYTHING you wanted bigger or didn't want bigger.....WILL get bigger!! LOL.

Happened to me! :eek:

anne27
Jul 31, 2006, 10:48 AM
You have a great ass! Don't mess with perfection, girlie. :2cents:

centralmoguy
Jul 31, 2006, 10:48 AM
No need for injections or any work. Your ass looks great!!! :shades:

blue_hard
Jul 31, 2006, 11:03 AM
Why do you want to improve perfection?

If you really truly feel that you need to - well, then ya gotta follow your dreams. But I would make sure that you search in your heart and make sure that you are doing this because YOU want to - not because you feel that you will somehow be meeting someone else's standard of asthetics.

deletetacount123
Jul 31, 2006, 12:56 PM
See Strawberry? They all said the same as I told you in chat last night lol you look fine!! Don't need your butt bigger :-)
I think its fine just the way it is. :-)

*is gonna hide in case your one of those people who tend to hit others for saying "i told you so" hehe*

Tasha

deletetacount123
Jul 31, 2006, 1:02 PM
I checked the link you posted Driver, and those pics were SCARY!!! lol Especially that face *shudders*

But I agree with Driver, I have heard silicone is bad for anyone, even if your a very healthy person. Even silicone implants are dangerous.
As much as I would like bigger boobs :-) Im not going to do silicone stuff. :-)

Tasha

First, I wholeheartedly agree with biecnal: your profile pics look great (in fact all the pics you've posted look great.) You don't need to change anything.

Second, if what you have in mind is silicone injections, they're really bad for you (http://www.tsroadmap.com/physical/silicone/index.html), so even if your ass was as flat as an ironing board I'd still tell you not to do them.

Just my :2cents:

strawberry8302
Jul 31, 2006, 1:29 PM
Awww, thanx guys... I guess I'll have to live with this ass then... Thanks to you too, Tasha, smooches all the way from NY!!!!!

Spicy
Jul 31, 2006, 2:58 PM
You have a great ass girl. Don't mess with it. It looks great and am sure it would be great to feel too. Leave it as it is!

Spicy

Reprob8
Jul 31, 2006, 4:36 PM
Your ass is perfect, leave it the way it is.

Herbwoman39
Jul 31, 2006, 5:17 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Don't do a damn thing to it. Your ass fantastic just the way it is!

jedinudist
Jul 31, 2006, 8:02 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrgh!

Don't do it!!!!!

Cast off the bull society has forced down your throat about how your ass should be. It's fine!

There are natural, healthy ways (targeted muscle group exercises) to increase the size of your butt if you really, really, think it's absolutely necessary ("butt" it's not)

Reprob8
Jul 31, 2006, 8:17 PM
LOL, the vote is unanomous. Everyone loves your ass

Azrael
Jul 31, 2006, 11:03 PM
My word, I had no idea such a thing existed. Shows how behind the curve I am ;) Also, I'm gonna go with the consensus and opine that you look perfectly lovely as you are :2cents:

strawberry8302
Aug 1, 2006, 4:11 PM
LOL, the vote is unanomous. Everyone loves your ass

LMAO, Thanx

deletetacount123
Aug 1, 2006, 4:13 PM
:) You don't need to change anything Strawberry! :) Everyone says so!

Driver 8
Aug 1, 2006, 4:40 PM
Shows how behind the curve I am
You just wish you were behind her curve, Az.

Azrael
Aug 1, 2006, 5:00 PM
I plead the fifth :bigrin:

12voltman59
Aug 1, 2006, 6:05 PM
NO AND NO AND NO AND NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Do not even seriously consider such a thing--if I could waive a wand--all plastic surgery for merely cosmetic purposes who be VERBOTEN!!!!!

It would only be for those who need it in the case of extreme disfigurement for some reason--

Herbwoman39
Aug 1, 2006, 6:28 PM
NO AND NO AND NO AND NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Do not even seriously consider such a thing--if I could waive a wand--all plastic surgery for merely cosmetic purposes who be VERBOTEN!!!!!

It would only be for those who need it in the case of extreme disfigurement for some reason--

I don't mean to hijack the thread..so forgive me for hijacking the thread :-)

I'm going in for a consultation tomorrow morning to have a breast lift done as a 40th birthday present. Right now the girls are looking at my toes and when I lay on my back, they're over in my armpits. I want them back where they were when I was 20.

Now tell me..WHY shouldn't I do that?

12voltman59
Aug 1, 2006, 9:10 PM
I don't mean to hijack the thread..so forgive me for hijacking the thread :-)

I'm going in for a consultation tomorrow morning to have a breast lift done as a 40th birthday present. Right now the girls are looking at my toes and when I lay on my back, they're over in my armpits. I want them back where they were when I was 20.

Now tell me..WHY shouldn't I do that?

Well-that is not such a bad thing I guess--at least it is not multilation-my God--i saw this show not long ago--I think its was Oprah to telll you the truth-she had these women who had destroyed themselves by doing too much plastic surgery but they were obsessed with it...

That is why I am not crazy about it and the fact that so many otherwise good looking people--men are getting as bad as some women have been--they abuse it--hell--I might want my schnoze tighted up and I have some lines around my face but I am going to live with them

Diane54
Aug 1, 2006, 9:45 PM
OMG Strawberry
You have a wonderful ass. don't ruin it - It is already perfect.

Herbwoman39
Aug 1, 2006, 10:22 PM
Well-that is not such a bad thing I guess--at least it is not multilation-my God--i saw this show not long ago--I think its was Oprah to telll you the truth-she had these women who had destroyed themselves by doing too much plastic surgery but they were obsessed with it...

That is why I am not crazy about it and the fact that so many otherwise good looking people--men are getting as bad as some women have been--they abuse it--hell--I might want my schnoze tighted up and I have some lines around my face but I am going to live with them

Honey, at my age I could make somene enough for a downpayment on a condo if I decided to be obsessive. Honestly, this (and a tummy tuck after I lose all the weight and get in as good a shape as I can on my own) is all I really want though. The rest I can do with proper eating habits and (gasp) excercise.

Besides, I LIKE who I am. I just want to improve on the coolness that is "me" :)

<<<Announcer voice: We return you now to your regularly scheduled thread already in progress>>>

wanderingrichard
Aug 2, 2006, 1:39 AM
yeah, time to follow us old folks's advice and leave a good thing alone.. it looks good enough right now as it is...

Haemoglobin
Aug 2, 2006, 2:27 AM
the idea alone of gettin implants/injections in your ass is just blääää especially when women always sooner or later have the reverse problem-that their ass gets too big . . :bigrin:

taz67156
Aug 2, 2006, 2:12 PM
girl don't mess with your body cause thats nature your dealing with so let it make your body look how it wants you to look.

taz67156

strawberry8302
Aug 4, 2006, 12:10 PM
I just want to thank everyone for their honest opinions... I still wish I had a bigger butt tho... :(

deletetacount123
Aug 4, 2006, 12:19 PM
Strawberry..... last night in chat, you found out how many of us had smaller boobs and said "you guys are free to have some of mine!!" lol
You could have a surgery to put some of the fat in your boobs put in your butt to make it bigger :-)

Thats what I told my sister the other day, something like it, she was complaing she had to much fat on her hips... I said we could have a surgery and put that fat in my boobs so mine was bigger and she got smaller hips! hehe
(she thought it was a good idea... dad who overheard us looked at us VERY werirdly and said we were crazy lol)

On a serious note, if you ever get back pains, you might really have to get your boobs smaller.

Tasha

canuckotter
Aug 4, 2006, 11:03 PM
I just want to thank everyone for their honest opinions... I still wish I had a bigger butt tho... :(
Why? It's a sexy butt, no changes required. http://www.serboard.com/forums/images/smiles/naughty.gif

strawberry8302
Aug 7, 2006, 7:48 PM
Why? It's a sexy butt, no changes required. http://www.serboard.com/forums/images/smiles/naughty.gif
It's sexy to YOU, but not to me...

strawberry8302
Aug 7, 2006, 7:51 PM
Strawberry..... last night in chat, you found out how many of us had smaller boobs and said "you guys are free to have some of mine!!" lol
You could have a surgery to put some of the fat in your boobs put in your butt to make it bigger :-)

Thats what I told my sister the other day, something like it, she was complaing she had to much fat on her hips... I said we could have a surgery and put that fat in my boobs so mine was bigger and she got smaller hips! hehe
(she thought it was a good idea... dad who overheard us looked at us VERY werirdly and said we were crazy lol)

On a serious note, if you ever get back pains, you might really have to get your boobs smaller.

Tasha

Well, I want a bigger ass without plastic surgery... but that's a good idea since I think my boobs are too big. I seriously do get back pains tho...