PDA

View Full Version : bisexual dating sites

biblkman
Jun 17, 2014, 10:33 AM
Are there any good ones, well at least free ones. Im longing to suck a cock again , get sucked and possibly top, its been over a year and its all i think about, in the morning is thr worst cause i wake up rock hard and immedietly start thinking about cock. I keep looking on C.L. but its full of flakes and well unsavory types and a lot of those men claim to be descreet as i am but are not, any good site suggestions would be most helpfull

bicuriousingeorgia
Jun 17, 2014, 11:21 AM
I like silverdaddies and it is free. if you were closer, I would like to help you out.

CurEUs_Male
Jun 17, 2014, 12:24 PM
OK Cupid seems.... well, OK. I signed up as a free account and it has orientations as an option, along with the usual matching style questions that range from ho-hum to exciting. I also tried bicupid, but that is really a free version of the pay site and limited, also less matches locally than OK.

Trashfish
Jun 18, 2014, 3:43 AM
Meetlocalbisexuals is ok. Adult friend finder. Manhunt. Silver daddies is the best. Pay the money to upgrade, it's worth it.

ALAbiguy
Jun 18, 2014, 6:15 AM
I met my FB on a bisexual discussion site that isn't supposed to be a hook-up site, so keep your options open, you never know. In addition we have become good friends and his wife eventually joined in the fun. It took a long time to find someone that isn't a flake or just looking to cheat on their wife on the down low, but the wait was worth it.

karen_t70
Jun 18, 2014, 8:17 AM
I tried bicupid and it was a total letdown. I did not try others as I could not afford the costs. I finally got a match through someone I knew rather than a site, but for what you are looking for that may not be the way to go.

zigzig
Jun 18, 2014, 10:01 AM
I also use OkCupid. I like that it's free and you can add info like interests and what are you specifically looking for. It is easier for users in America or Europe, because here in South Africa amount of users are little, and rarely bisexuals. :(