PDA

View Full Version : swallowed BlOwjob load for 1st time

con1970
Jun 15, 2014, 6:48 AM
Hi guys, just something I would like to share, although I have sucked good few cocks in my time, I have never seen it through to the end and taken and swallowed a guy's load, until two days ago that is when I hooked up with a nice guy.
I was giving his substantial cock a good sucking, when he was talking dirty to me and caught the back of my head, and pushed me further down his shaft, and told me to take his load down my throat.
I have always shied away from this in the past, as I just didnt fancy it, but this time possibly caught up in the moment as he had some fingers in my ass I thought what the he'll.
Well what can I wat a whole new world opened up for me, the sensation of his coming in my mouth, the taste of his cum, , I absolutely loved it such a turn on, I should have done it years ago, I was and still am
elated I did it, and am meeting him again next week for more. I got some much personal satisfaction from swallowing his load, I am actually quite proud of myself,
Anyone else ever experience somthing similar?????

Tim56Mn
Jun 15, 2014, 7:04 AM
i have suck cock but have never had cum in my mouth but am courious about haveing cum in my mouth what can i expect (want to try it)

SilkyHoseLover
Jun 15, 2014, 7:17 AM
Very hot story! Congratulations!

On one of my first prolonged adventures sucking cock after a couple of experimental short tests, I suddenly tasted the salty discharge, but only a minor amount. I thought, 'He's cumming in my mouth!' To my surprise, I wasn't repulsed or ashamed. Although I didn't really care for the taste of his semen, I was VERY enthusiastic about the psychology of the moment. (Especially since his tongue was buried in my wife's pussy while I sucked his cock...) Oh, man -- sign me up for that! If I'm gonna be a cocksucker, I want to be a good cocksucker!

Afterward, I asked him if he'd cum, and he said that he started to, but held back because he wasn't sure how I would react to it. Nice guy, and very considerate of him! Wish I could get together with him occasionally to explore my BI side in greater depth, but my wife isn't on board with it... :(

stonebow
Jun 15, 2014, 8:41 AM
Very hot story! Congratulations!

On one of my first prolonged adventures sucking cock after a couple of experimental short tests, I suddenly tasted the salty discharge, but only a minor amount. I thought, 'He's cumming in my mouth!' To my surprise, I wasn't repulsed or ashamed. Although I didn't really care for the taste of his semen, I was VERY enthusiastic about the psychology of the moment. (Especially since his tongue was buried in my wife's pussy while I sucked his cock...) Oh, man -- sign me up for that! If I'm gonna be a cocksucker, I want to be a good cocksucker!

Afterward, I asked him if he'd cum, and he said that he started to, but held back because he wasn't sure how I would react to it. Nice guy, and very considerate of him! Wish I could get together with him occasionally to explore my BI side in greater depth, but my wife isn't on board with it... :(

Sounds like a super hot session with a great guy....congrats!

olmizzou42
Jun 15, 2014, 11:02 AM
My 8th grade thru high scool suck buddy and I took each others loads in our mouths many times, but always spit it out. We went to different colleges and when we got together at Christmas break at age 22 it was obvious he had learned a lot. He gave me the best BJ ever and swallowed every drop at the end. Then, when he came in my mouth, I wanted to return the favor but just couldn't do it. We never got together again. The next time I had a cock in my mouth was 8 years later and this time I was determined. When I felt him starting to cum I took his cock as deep as I could and sucked down every drop of his delicious fluid. Loved it! Now I look forward to swallowing a full load when I get it!

Visexual
Jun 16, 2014, 3:57 AM
I was almost 40 when I sucked my first cock. And, you know, I never gave any thought to what I'd do when he ejaculated. Well, when the first volley came, I just swallowed it. Then the second came quicker than I was expecting but I managed to swallow it and the other volleys too. Since then, if the cums, I swallow.

I actually enjoy the ejaculating and my swallowing the most. I always tell my partners to not hold back and cum as quickly as they want.

Fzmr9t
Jun 16, 2014, 4:21 AM
My first time swallowing cum was my first time sucking a cock. I hooked up with a young guy. Told him I'd never done it before but was curious and he said same for him. The family was away for the weekend, so I had him come over. I was amazed at myself, I didn't hesitate to drop to my knees and pull his shorts down to his ankles. Nor did I hesitate in taking is semi hard cock in my hand and THEN putting it into my mouth! It seemed like a natural thing to do! He wasn't very big, which was probably good for a newbie, it was kinda like sucking on a carrot (about that thick, but only about 1/2 as long) anyway after a few sucks I gently maneuvered him over to the bed, he was already standing near it, and he sat down on the edge and laid back. I cupped his balls and continued sucking, and after a minute or so, felt him quiver a bit and he came in my mouth. His cock was at the back of my tongue, and he wasn't a big cummer, so I really didn't get a good taste.
afterwards, he wanted to suck my cock, so I let him. He put it into his mouth and licked and sucked it just a little bit, but stopped and said that he just wasn't into it (remember he was supposed to be a newb too). Anyway, we got dressed parted ways and that was that.

mikie6
Jun 16, 2014, 12:14 PM
Hi guys, just something I would like to share, although I have sucked good few cocks in my time, I have never seen it through to the end and taken and swallowed a guy's load, until two days ago that is when I hooked up with a nice guy.
I was giving his substantial cock a good sucking, when he was talking dirty to me and caught the back of my head, and pushed me further down his shaft, and told me to take his load down my throat.
I have always shied away from this in the past, as I just didnt fancy it, but this time possibly caught up in the moment as he had some fingers in my ass I thought what the he'll.
Well what can I wat a whole new world opened up for me, the sensation of his coming in my mouth, the taste of his cum, , I absolutely loved it such a turn on, I should have done it years ago, I was and still am
elated I did it, and am meeting him again next week for more. I got some much personal satisfaction from swallowing his load, I am actually quite proud of myself,
Anyone else ever experience somthing similar?????

When I swallow I get that same feeling of pride and satisfaction you're referring to. Especially when I hear is breath quickening and his moans coming loader and faster. I love it when he says "I'm gonna cum" expecting me to pull off like his wife does, but I don't and let him blast his load down my throat.

newlynymphos
Jun 16, 2014, 4:51 PM
I've given many blowjobs, but never had the opportunity to suck to completion! It seems they want my horny ass so bad, I get them all worked up, and they fuck my ass! Not complaining, just that's how it goes.

bictguy14
Jun 17, 2014, 1:35 PM
Still waiting to swallow my first load!! Cant wait for that. I think the next time I hook up with a guy, I will have him fuck me until he is close and finish him off in my mouth.

Trashfish
Jun 18, 2014, 3:40 AM
I was in the same boat before I swallowed. My first cock sucking (and a dozen or so later) always ended without swallowing. One time we were wrestling and managed to tear our outfits off each other and worked our way around to a 69. He came first and at first I backed away but then went right for his cock and swallowed it all. Tasted fine. I came quickly then. It was so powerful knowing I had done that act and now I don't think twice about it.

curiousnewbie2
Jun 18, 2014, 1:02 PM
I haven't yet had the opportunity or pleasure of sucking a cock and often wonder if and when I do how I will react when he cums. After reading these hot posts I believe I'm just going to go for it. Can't wait!

cmmss
Jun 18, 2014, 5:48 PM
I have given several blow jobs and swallowed a few of their orgasms. hope to do it more. It is very satisfying when I do.

man4girlgirl4man
Jun 18, 2014, 9:22 PM
First time I ever sucked a cock I told him to give me a facial. It happened on my 13th birthday and I did it to hook my friend into having gay sex with me for the long term.

sindy 69
Jun 19, 2014, 2:31 AM
well the first time i sucked cock i cam it was a wild experience

curious1974
Jun 19, 2014, 8:20 AM
First time I did it, the guy I was with came so much and without warning that I choked on it and had to back off to clear my throat and start breathing again. So, the next time we did it, he warned me and I was ready. Swallowed it all without hesitation :)

happymex
Jun 19, 2014, 11:00 AM
1963 I was fifteen and heard about a theatre that showed naked ladies. I skipped school one day went downtown and was able to get in.
I sat in the rear of the theatre by myself. All that they showed was naked ladies from the waist up. I didn't mind looking at tits as I still got a hard on. While watching the movie I noticed a guy had come into my seating area and he asked if he could sit next to me. I Told him that he could. We watched the movie in silence for a while and then he asked if I wanted a stick of gum which I accepted. I realized that our knees were touching and did not move my leg and actually pressed against his. He then reached down and acted as if he was scratching his leg, when finished he placed his hand on his knee which put it between our knees. He then put his hand on mu knee and when I did not stop him he moved his hand further up my thigh. As for me I was nervous and shaking but it did feel good so I did not stop him. Soon his hand reached my crotch and he started to rub my cock through my pants. I surprised my self as I then took my cock out of my pants so he could get total access and I then reached over and rubbed his cock and he then took his out so I could feel it also.
After a bit of playing with each others cocks he leaned over and asked me to meet him in the restroom. I went to the restroom and he was standing at the urinal so I stood next to him and took my cock out. He then leaned over and took me deep into his mouth and I received my first ever blow job. I told him that I was Cumming and when I did he swallowed every drop. I looked at his cock and it was hard as a rock and dripping precum so I said what the hell and I leaned over and took his cock into my mouth. The taste and feel of his cock in my mouth was fantastic so I tried to do what he had done to me and soon I felt his cock harden a bit more and his balls tightened in my hand and without warning I felt my first gush of hot cum as he shot into my mouth. I t had a strange taste and I did not know what to do with it. It wasn't all that bad so I decided to swallow it and it slid right down my throat. I had received and given my first blow job and knew it would not be my last. Fifty years later I still love sucking cock and swallowing cum.

tony6407
Jun 19, 2014, 5:38 PM
I haven't sucked my first cock yet. When I do I will suck to completion and swallow the load.
email me with the word photo in the subject line and I will reply with a photo of my face. cerinoa@hotmai.com

plainguy
Jun 19, 2014, 6:21 PM
I am wanting to suck and swallow a load of cum other than my own, maybe soon.

DMercator
Jun 20, 2014, 1:26 PM
I remember my first time. It was only a few years ago. It was a quicky, but quite enjoyable. Nice guy. Beautiful home. He had a great lesbian love scene playing on his big screen TV and I could see his cock was tenting in his shorts when I walked in the door.

Beautiful cock. Probably only about 4 or 5 inches long, but a nice thick shaft and a fat plum sized head. If he had been longer, I probably would have gagged, but it turned out to be a perfect mouthful. I've given head a couple of times before, but never gotten a guy off. I just figured I wasn't very good at it, but I sure felt good at it that day!

I played with his balls, pumped his shaft and his cock just seemed to fuck my mouth like it was something I did all the time. I could taste his pre-cum coating everything in cream.

I was giving him one hell of a good blow job and I knew it. He was moaning and his hips were rocking. I loved hearing and feeling him building... He warned me he was about to cum. I just moaned and bobbed my mouth up and down his shaft. It was a moment I've waited for for a long time.

I expected to feel a blast of cum, but Rick is in his early 60's and it was more like a wave of cream that filled my mouth. I didn't spill a drop. He really seemed to love it. He shuddered a bit and his knees buckled a little. He was holding on to my head and shoulders for dear life. And had to finally pull me away as I sucked his cock clean.

Afterward I was rock hard. It was the frist time a guy has ever cum in my mouth and I thought it was pretty damn hot. I was more than ready when he dropped between my knees and returned the favor.

I looked up at those two hot women playing with each other on the big screen TV and just gave myself over to his mouth. Great cum.

After some polite small talk and I was dressed and ready to go. It wasn't awkward. I wish I could have stayed. I don't know about him, but I was hard and horny again before I even finished the 20 minute drive back home.

handfull9
Jun 22, 2014, 6:15 AM
i sucked my first cock when i was 15,it was good ,i loved the taste of his cum.now i suck cock when ever i have a chanch.i even eat my cum and i love it.

dm330
Jun 22, 2014, 10:20 AM
It took me a few years before I finally swallowed my first load at age 26 and it was hot. I love it and wish I had done it sooner, but it took me along time to try out my bi side, and even longer before I'd suck a dick myself and swallow. Now I'm glad to say that I have a dude I suck off once in a while and I always swallow his load. I'm glad you like it man, and hope you both keep each other!

bi guy
Jun 23, 2014, 9:14 AM
First time a guy came in my mouth I thought it was the sexiest thing ever. LOVED it. I love to suck a guy, get him ready to cum, then have him jackoff and shoot in my mouth. I love to see cum shoot out of a hard cock.

Jakentn
Jun 23, 2014, 10:51 AM
The first time I swallowed I really didn't have any choice, he was older, stringer and was using me anyway, he just held my head tight and fed me every drop, I was upset, but actually loved it...and now I swallow my lovers I know and trust.

guywholikesboth
Jun 24, 2014, 8:22 PM
I was 13 the first time I swallowed another guys cum he forced his big cock into my mouth and fucked it till he came. The minute his first blast his my mouht I Knew I liked the taste and feel of it He kept cumming and I kept swallowing after he finished I went home and swallowed my own cum for the first time. Been swallowing ever since

Jojo175
Jun 25, 2014, 8:27 AM
I've been sucking cock since I was about 7. The first time I swallowed I was about 16 I told my friend I would suck his cock but I didn't want him watching so I made him cover his face with a pillow. I sucked him for a while then he wanted me to stop but I asked him why? I knew why so I kept going he came hard not a lot but hard it was so hot swallowing another young cock. The next day he started telling everyone so I had to deny it and make a big joke about it. I didn't suck another one until I was about 21.

Animalinstinct
Jun 25, 2014, 3:33 PM
Mmmmmm. There really is nothing better. If you havent done it, do not deprive yourself. You will not regret it.

BiCuriousVAN
Jun 26, 2014, 8:19 PM
My first time sucking cock, I was in my 40's. We were both bi-curious and it was both of first times. We had some wine, relaxed and headed to the bedroom. We helped each other undress and then I went for his cock. I loved the feel of rubbing and licking his cock and balls. Then I took him inside my mouth and sucked on him. I didn't know he was about to cum, even though I felt him pulsate and before I knew it, he shot his load into my mouth. I barely had time to taste him before his cum trickled down my throat. I felt awesome. I had planned on tasting him anyway. I haven't sucked on too many guys since, but I have always swallowed and have always enjoyed the feeling and the taste. To me, the best part is when they pulsate and then cum in my mouth. I love the feeling. As long as I feel they are clean, I will let them cum in my mouth and I will swallow.

maturebobby
Jun 27, 2014, 12:07 PM
I was 16 when two men in their fifties started groping me in a public rest-room. it wasn't long before they had their hands down my trousers.
Imagine two old men on either side of me with bothe their hands stroking my cock inside my trousers. This almost drove me insane. It wasn't long until they had my cock out and were wanking me silly. One of them then bent over and took my cock into his mouth. He said that I must shoot my cum into his mouth. He said he needed young fresh cum for a change. I was delirious with lust at this point. So eventually shot my first load of cum into a man's mouth.
I went home and wanking in bed that night thinking about it, I decided that I wanted to suck cock. Went back next day to same place and shortly an old man came and stood beside me Before long he had me stroking his cock. I asked him if I could suck it and took it in my mouth. He asked if he could cum in my mouth and I just nodded. The feeling of a hard cock in my mouth was sheer bliss and I didn't want him to take it out. He was pumping in and out and I just held my mouth steady. Then I felt the twitching and this warm stuff filling my mouth. I just did the most natural thing, I swallowed it. It was creamy, salty, warm and delicious. I loved it.
That night I lay in bed wanking my cock silly. Next day I was back again. I couldn't stop. Been at it ever since when I get the opportunity.
Nearly as good as sucking pussy which is my favourite.

NakedInSeattle
Jun 28, 2014, 4:58 AM
Why l would you not??? We expect those sucking us (male or female) to accept all we have to give. There's nothing bad about it. It's the result of doing a good job and giving pleasure. And isn't that what it's all about? I love the taste that stays in my mouth for a long time due to the viscous nature of it. It keeps reminding me that i had a good time and gave a good time!

Ilikeit69
Oct 25, 2014, 7:24 PM
Congratulations on that, but I am confused by yours and many others that replied. I don't understand how you could have sucked so many cocks and never swallowed. Why else would you suck a cock? O.K. well I know why you would suck a cock, its enjoyable, but seriously...
My first experience with sucking a cock came about when a buddy and I were talking about sex and our wives and he said he didn't cum from blowjobs. I told him I bet I could make him cum. The next thing you know we're blowing each other. I came first and tried to make him cum, but he finally told me to stop. I was disappointed. I wanted to know what it was like to make him cum and to swallow it. Fortunately for me it wasn't a one time deal. The next time I did make him cum, and have been swallowing everytime since. The only time I don't swallow is when I want my ass fucked, and even then I still want to.

Djames8243
Nov 25, 2014, 7:19 PM
I was almost 40 when I sucked my first cock. And, you know, I never gave any thought to what I'd do when he ejaculated. Well, when the first volley came, I just swallowed it. Then the second came quicker than I was expecting but I managed to swallow it and the other volleys too. Since then, if the cums, I swallow.

I actually enjoy the ejaculating and my swallowing the most. I always tell my partners to not hold back and cum as quickly as they want.

Same boat

Ridgid 6.5
Nov 25, 2014, 7:49 PM
My friend and I did the same pillow thing when we were in our early teens. I would have him cover his face with the pillow and I would go down and give him 20 head bobs, and then he would do the same after I covered my face with the pillow. I guess we were too shy to be seen with a cock in our mouth. Or maybe we thought if we didn't see it happening, there would be plausable deniability. I still have fond memories of that stiff boner in my mouth.

naztypanty
Nov 26, 2014, 3:36 PM
I was afraid of having a cock cum in my mouth for a long time. But when I finally received my first cum load it was all over, now I cannot imagine not getting it. It is not just the taste and feel of the cum that is important. It is the psychological necessity of swallowing a man's semen. I spent the first half of my life as a totally hetero guy. Love the pussy. But in a long period between girlfriends and very horny I began to play with other needy men. I began to realize that I needed to please cocks. Pleasing cocks pleased me... makes me feel very happy. Now I stand up to say "I am a cock sucking man. I swallow cum. I need cum. Call me a sissy or a faggot or whatever, I DO care. I need to be called dirty names. I need to be humiliated while I get on my knees to suck cock."

JackTexas94
Nov 26, 2014, 5:06 PM
My first time was with a friend many years ago in high school. Love doing it.

pole_smoker
Nov 26, 2014, 5:21 PM
I've never swallowed another man's cum, and I personally do not want to.

If other people want to swallow another man's cum, or when my partner or men and women wanted to swallow my cum it OK for them to do this since they wanted to.

I know some bi and even gay men who aren't into swallowing cum at all, and they don't allow a man to cum in their mouth, and if it were to happen they would just spit out his cum load.

acscomps
Mar 11, 2015, 7:11 PM
Do any of you ever experience a belly ache after swallowing a load? Seems like I do.

ohbimale
Mar 13, 2015, 10:17 AM
The first time I swallowed cum I was in my early twenties. I loved it and whenever I get a chance to suck cock I swallow. Never had a belly ache from it.

mas8092
Mar 15, 2015, 2:02 PM
Same boat

I was in my late 40's when I finally did it. Being new, The men usually jacked it in my mouth or on me. I swallowed what I could. Feeling that warm spray is fantastic. I have improved to the point where men have unloaded down my throat. Damn right I swallowed it. Feeling a cock pulse and unload in my mouth or throat is what I love. Plus, when I pull it out and lick the head to suck out the rest, it's like dessert.

fpb09
Mar 15, 2015, 3:43 PM
I remember mine, he gave me warning he was going to cum! I worked for it & want the prize ! As he filled my mouth with his hot liquid mad juice !LOVED IT & WANT TO AGAIN , MANY MORE TIMES !

JackTexas94
Mar 16, 2015, 7:50 PM
I swallowed and bottomed bare back in high school in the 70s. Don't think I would do that today.

BigZipper
Mar 16, 2015, 9:00 PM
I remember mine, he gave me warning he was going to cum! I worked for it & want the prize ! As he filled my mouth with his hot liquid mad juice !LOVED IT & WANT TO AGAIN , MANY MORE TIMES !
Similar experience only I was sloppy and dribbled a little on his balls. Of course I made sure I cleaned him up. Wish I could be doing that right now!

charles-smythe
Mar 17, 2015, 11:24 AM
I've never swallowed another man's cum, and I personally do not want to.

If other people want to swallow another man's cum, or when my partner or men and women wanted to swallow my cum it OK for them to do this since they wanted to.

I know some bi and even gay men who aren't into swallowing cum at all, and they don't allow a man to cum in their mouth, and if it were to happen they would just spit out his cum load.
...not swallowing is like ordering a big elaborate steak diner and just looking at it...not eating I...

Bigsby6
Apr 7, 2015, 1:03 PM
Last weekend my girlfriend and I had a threesome with an old fwb of hers. He is tall, handsome, super fit, and has a huge, beautiful, and perfect cock that drives her crazy when they fuck. He is not bi but he agreed to let us both suck his beautiful dick. At one point they were almost in a 69 with him on top eating her out, but her head was off to the side leaving his cock unattended. So I went from behind and started licking his balls, sucking his cock, stroking him, and licking him from the underside of his cock all the way up his ass. The I focused on sucking his cock. After a minute or two I felt his cock pulse and squirt in my mouth three times. It tasted warm, salty, and sweet. That was the first time anyone came in my mouth and I loved it! We might get together again this weekend. His cock is amazing. I licked and sucked his big balls too. If he fucks her this weekend she wants him to pull out and cum in my mouth. She also wants him to suck my dick and fuck me. He said "not yet" when she told him to suck me...which makes me think he will sooner or later!

pole_smoker
Apr 7, 2015, 1:07 PM
Last weekend my girlfriend and I had a threesome with an old fwb of hers. He is tall, handsome, super fit, and has a huge, beautiful, and perfect cock that drives her crazy when they fuck. He is not bi but he agreed to let us both suck his beautiful dick. At one point they were almost in a 69 with him on top eating her out, but her head was off to the side leaving his cock unattended. So I went from behind and started licking his balls, sucking his cock, stroking him, and licking him from the underside of his cock all the way up his ass. The I focused on sucking his cock. After a minute or two I felt his cock pulse and squirt in my mouth three times. It tasted warm, salty, and sweet. That was the first time anyone came in my mouth and I loved it! We might get together again this weekend. His cock is amazing. I licked and sucked his big balls too. If he fucks her this weekend she wants him to pull out and cum in my mouth. She also wants him to suck my dick and fuck me. He said "not yet" when she told him to suck me...which makes me think he will sooner or later!
If that actually happened, and he let a man suck his dick then he's at least bisexual, or even gay.

Bigsby6
Apr 7, 2015, 3:39 PM
It happened and he is certainly not gay. I don't think he has ever sexually interacted with a man before. I think he is so hot for my girlfriend that he was willing to let us both suck his cock. During the events I described he could not see me so it was probably easier for him to focus on the stimulation and not get hung up by who provided it. Although my girlfriend wants him to go down on me and to fuck me, who knows if he ever will. I do assume that he is jacking off all this week, thinking about what happened....

david2230
Apr 7, 2015, 5:00 PM
mmmmm, I want to try it so bad. The thought of tasting someone elses cum excites me, wether it s male cum or female cum

pole_smoker
Apr 7, 2015, 5:13 PM
It happened and he is certainly not gay. I don't think he has ever sexually interacted with a man before. I think he is so hot for my girlfriend that he was willing to let us both suck his cock. During the events I described he could not see me so it was probably easier for him to focus on the stimulation and not get hung up by who provided it. Although my girlfriend wants him to go down on me and to fuck me, who knows if he ever will. I do assume that he is jacking off all this week, thinking about what happened....
Then he's bisexual.

No guy that's actually hetero/straight would have sex with another guy even if a hot woman were involved.

david2230
Apr 7, 2015, 5:19 PM
mmmmmm, I was 12 when I first sucked my boy friends cock and let him cum in my mouth. As I was sucking him I finger fucked his ass, it made him cum faster and harder.

~Joe~
Apr 7, 2015, 6:56 PM
I love to suck cocks a lot now about once a week i go to a club and love to suck a few cocks.
I just got the feeling the one day that i needed to go all the way that was 18 months ago now i always let them cum in my mouth i enjoy the taste and don't miss a drop.
So far i have had two blokes in a 3 some but want more, I love sucking cock.

Bigsby6
Apr 7, 2015, 9:59 PM
Then he's bisexual.

No guy that's actually hetero/straight would have sex with another guy even if a hot woman were involved.

Before the clothes came off we were having some wine trying to relax a bit. He mention that some of his younger clients didn't identify as gay or bi or straight, they were situationally fluid or something like that. They didn't label themselves. So maybe that notion brought him some comfort.

pole_smoker
Apr 7, 2015, 10:36 PM
Before the clothes came off we were having some wine trying to relax a bit. He mention that some of his younger clients didn't identify as gay or bi or straight, they were situationally fluid or something like that. They didn't label themselves. So maybe that notion brought him some comfort.
"Clients"? So you paid for a male prostitute/whore then, or had sex with a male whore at least for some reason.

Why would anyone that's younger that's gay or bisexual, or unsure and does the biphobic "no labels" or "I'm fluid" BS pay for a male whore?

Bigsby6
Apr 8, 2015, 8:58 AM
"Clients"? So you paid for a male prostitute/whore then, or had sex with a male whore at least for some reason.

Why would anyone that's younger that's gay or bisexual, or unsure and does the biphobic "no labels" or "I'm fluid" BS pay for a male whore?

Pole smoker, the man is a therapist and has clients. Lots of professions have clients. I have clients in my profession too. None of the three adults I referred to are prostitutes. Your jump to conclusions is unnecessary and incorrect.

pole_smoker
Apr 8, 2015, 10:55 AM
Pole smoker, the man is a therapist and has clients. Lots of professions have clients. I have clients in my profession too. None of the three adults I referred to are prostitutes. Your jump to conclusions is unnecessary and incorrect.
That's even worse that he's a therapist instead of a male whore. Run far, far away. Everyone I know who has ever gotten involved even sexually with a therapist regretted it as therapists usually have their own agendas, mental health issues, etc. that they need help for, and they're very boring during sex.