PDA

View Full Version : For My Washington Peeps..:}

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 9, 2014, 7:05 PM
Actually this is for anyone who is interested. I can easily pop a ticket into the mail for those who would like to help us out. All the proceeds from the Raffle tickets goes for obtaining the Hall for the dance, obtaining a DJ, and publicity. Tickets are 10 dollars each. Drop me a line and let me know, and I'll get you my contact info.
Muahs!
Yer Cat.

Thurston County BBW's-Takin' Care of Business is the first Plus Sized Social Interaction group in the Thurston County area, and is dedicated to people of size, stature, and disability. It is our goal to raise funds for the very first plus sized End of the Summer Luau Dance Party to be held on August 2nd, in Lacey Washington.
Our raffle consists of a 40 pound Locker Pack from Stewart's Meat Market, and several other prizes from local businesses.

Our next big event will be in conjunction with the Capitol City Pride Festival that will be held in downtown Olympia on June 21st and 22nd. We will be having a booth there handing out flyers on the group and having raffle tickets and pre-sale dance tickets available

For further info, please come visit us on Facebook at:https://www.facebook.com/groups/1387751451449594/