PDA

View Full Version : Ladies, you like to see?

centillini
Jun 8, 2014, 8:29 AM
Okay ladies, what do you like to see? See two guys suck, two guys do there ass, mix it up, be in charge, two woman, let us know.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 9, 2014, 7:13 PM
lol All of the above, and I Definitely Love to be in charge.:}
Cat

Lov2look
Jun 9, 2014, 7:46 PM
Thats a yes for a fact all woman think about this matter. It's how to get them to get moving 28100

newlynymphos
Jun 10, 2014, 6:50 AM
That's hot! I have a similar pic of me getting my ass fucked in my profile :)

centillini
Jun 11, 2014, 5:44 PM
You both made me hard lol

karma803
Jun 11, 2014, 8:49 PM
My favorite thing to see, is my husbands lips opposite mine.....with a cock in between!

kaylacolline
Jun 11, 2014, 10:44 PM
hmm well soo many things i suppose. most woman on woman i love to watch! :) when its a man and woman i usually like the male to be older and dominant. As for male on male i like that as well, but picky with the men that are involved. They both cant be too butch otherwise i just seems like angry sex to me(which isn't always bad but not for watching, personally) and like both anal and oral sex between them! Something i love though is watching two men having sex with a woman beside me watching as well :P

newlynymphos
Jun 12, 2014, 6:35 AM
Kayla, you are a rare breed! Very sensual and open. Nothing more attractive than that! Have you checked out some my sex pics? I am the "fem bottom" :) So much fun being submissive to a guy (or girl ;-) ) that knows what he (or she) is doing! Even better when people are watching!

cock queen
Jun 12, 2014, 4:04 PM
It's all good.I like it better when I am calling the shots but will be sub for right situation.There is nothing etched in stone other than pleasure.

kaylacolline
Jun 12, 2014, 4:43 PM
thank you very much newlynymphos! i have checked out you profile before actually, i love the placement of your tattoos! Also your pictures are just so simple, beautiful, and non threatening. It makes them fun to look at :) but yes it seems we are both exhibitionists at heart. i am definitely a sub when it comes to men but my dom side comes out when i'm with women :P so much fun to be had...

newlynymphos
Jun 13, 2014, 11:10 AM
thank you very much newlynymphos! i have checked out you profile before actually, i love the placement of your tattoos! Also your pictures are just so simple, beautiful, and non threatening. It makes them fun to look at :) but yes it seems we are both exhibitionists at heart. i am definitely a sub when it comes to men but my dom side comes out when i'm with women :P so much fun to be had...

Thank you :) I have met women at parties a lot like you, so I know there is a high probability of you being real (despite what any newbie member may think!). I will be updating my profile pics too :) And the lightening bolt, for those without eyes, is part of the AC/DC symbol! Look it up!

TingleMingler
Aug 1, 2014, 8:34 AM
Oh!... yes!.. Kayla... i love watching too... such a turn on.... and of course i'd love to tempt and tease you to... :-))) X