PDA

View Full Version : Wearing Nylons

mainehunter
May 30, 2014, 6:13 PM
OK guys outthere. How many of you like to wear nylons? I do.
Putting themon, and feeling my legs always gets me hard.
I love theblack ones with the lace on top.

SilkyHoseLover
May 30, 2014, 9:39 PM
As you might guess, there have been previous threads on this. As you might also guess from my forum handle, I'm happy to thrust my hand into the air and shout "Me, me!!!!" Or, to state it more grammatically -- I do!!! Actually, my preference is sheer-to-waist pantyhose, but regular old-fashioned nylons or thigh-highs feel great, as well.

I really like to suck cock when I'm wearing them. Bonus if the other guy is wearing them, too!

silkysmoove
May 30, 2014, 11:15 PM
I also love to wear nylons...full pantyhose or thigh highs and a garter belt are both amazing. To echo what Silkyhoselover said, its even hotter if the other guy is wearing them too. Recently shared this with a female partner that loves to see me wearing them...talk about mind blowing!

bi_mitchell
May 31, 2014, 5:40 AM
I love them as well, love all lingerie actually.

bi42guy1958
May 31, 2014, 6:37 AM
Yep! I love 'em too! Wearing, never been with another guy in them but the thought is very appealing for sure!27846

mainehunter
May 31, 2014, 11:00 AM
That is sooooo sexy

max617
May 31, 2014, 11:19 AM
that's gorgeous!

mike9753
May 31, 2014, 12:15 PM
Stockings and or pantyhose are a real turn-on. I have never been with another guy who wore them at the same time, but would love to have a extended 69 with another guy in nylons and panties. Altho I enjoy all types of intimacies with men and women with or without lingerie - or clothes for that matter.

Lov2look
May 31, 2014, 12:29 PM
very sexy makes me feeLove to kinky27861

jackbirdjay
Jun 1, 2014, 4:44 AM
I love wearing them to. I get so hard as I slide them on my legs. Nothing better than sucking a cock while wearing them

Hoselvr
Jun 1, 2014, 4:25 PM
To echo others here, as you might be able to guess by my handle, I LOVE wearing nylons and crotchless pantyhose as well and I take it a step further by wearing high heels, dresses and skirts as well. So erotic and I prefer when the other guys I've been with wear nylons/crotchless pantyhose as well. ALWAYS a turn on for me! :-)

liberlib
Jun 1, 2014, 7:07 PM
Guilty as charged. I haven't been fortunate to share the experience with another man, or even woman, yet but it differently gets a raise thinking about it. It's gotten so I haven't been putting them on recently because I can't stand the disappointment of not having a lover run their hands of them--and me.

SubRachel2
Jun 30, 2014, 11:36 AM
i not only love the nylons but garter belts, stilletoo heels, wig, makup and love sucking cock while wearing

newlynymphos
Jun 30, 2014, 1:28 PM
I wear them in the cold months with my mini skirts and knee high boots :)

maturebobby
Jul 1, 2014, 9:40 AM
i was 16 when an older man introduced me to women's lingerie. He took me home and dressed me in them and I became addicted to nylons, panties, bras, skirts, wigs and make-up. Sex with men and women when dressed is just fucking fantastic and it brings out the most lustful desires of my partners. I just can't get enough of it.

lone-wolf
Jul 1, 2014, 9:57 AM
I love wearing thigh high stockings it just turns me and my partners Male and female on that much more.

gotlek
Jul 1, 2014, 3:12 PM
I love to wear or not sometimes..

pilgrim69
Feb 28, 2015, 12:10 PM
Would love u to suck me....

open2both
Feb 28, 2015, 6:15 PM
R U KIDDING ME?
I Looooooove letting my feminine side step out and being FREE!!
Sex is INTENSE when I'm all "DOLLED UP!"
Woo-hoo!

silkyhose47
Mar 12, 2015, 6:56 AM
​i love to where nylons everyday and sometimes under my clothes,they make my cock so hard i masterbate everytime

silkyhose47
Mar 12, 2015, 7:06 AM
anyone wanta watch me masterbate in my pantyhose on skype

silkyhose47
Mar 12, 2015, 7:19 AM
I love to wear nylons everyday and masterbate

twilde1952
Mar 12, 2015, 9:06 AM
Really ? "A Dedicated Follower of Fashion?"

mas8092
Mar 15, 2015, 2:20 PM
My problem is I always find a way to put a run in them. Grrr.

gale_mn
Mar 15, 2015, 3:19 PM
yummy would love to play with you
:love87:

charles-smythe
Mar 18, 2015, 6:22 PM
...http://imagehost.thasnasty.com/?di=6NYG...
...I prefer panties...but that's just me...

MrBlackTights
Dec 10, 2015, 2:13 AM
I love wearing nylon, preferably tights / pantyhose, but I'm eqaully happy in body stockings, and love wearing stockings and a suspender belt...I love seeing other men in hose...

gale_mn
Dec 10, 2015, 4:34 AM
sexy Love to between your legs

HAZYBIFUNGUY
Dec 11, 2015, 1:10 PM
OMG.....I love wearing pantyhose, or thigh highs!!! I love to masterbate in pure silk pantyhose... I love the feeling against my cock qnd balls, and the feeling of the pur silk on my legs.... I have a foot fetish and love feet encased in nylons or pantyhose andI love to.cum on nylon covered feet!!!

cslutt
Dec 11, 2015, 3:31 PM
From a very young age, me and my twin brother loved putting on mom's and sis's panties, bras, stockings, garterbelts, high heels, etc. We would dress each other up and play with each other, expanding to all the kinky and deviate sex with each other and with like-minded friends, co-workers and such..

closet1966
Dec 12, 2015, 12:27 PM
Sheer to waist,and or control top every day.Love the look of the suntan on my shaved legs.

nudebiguy
Dec 13, 2015, 1:26 PM
I love to wear thigh highs and just stroke. mmm

sysper
Dec 13, 2015, 11:21 PM
every once in awhile i get in that mood too.

69luvr
Dec 16, 2015, 2:51 PM
Yep! I love 'em too! Wearing, never been with another guy in them but the thought is very appealing for sure!27846

I luv touching you in those nylons and then kissing it for as long as youd want

closet1966
Dec 17, 2015, 7:10 AM
very sexy makes me feeLove to kinky27861 They look very nice on you.

kinkylittledick
Dec 17, 2015, 8:47 AM
I really like the feel of nylons both on myself and other men. I luv wearing black thigh highs, heels and very tite nylon or silk bikini panties. I also like seeing them on other guys. All of you look mouth watering. TY for sharing. Sorry I don't have any to share. I destroyed all my pics, etc. for reasons I'd rather not go into.

Warmnsalty
Dec 18, 2015, 8:25 AM
I love the feeling of stockings on my smooth legs, LOVE walking around in pumps even more. My wife isn't into it so I don't get to enjoy the feeling as often as I'd like. 40094

closet1966
Jan 2, 2016, 10:59 AM
I love the feeling of stockings on my smooth legs, LOVE walking around in pumps even more. My wife isn't into it so I don't get to enjoy the feeling as often as I'd like. 40094Very,VERY nice.

mickitv
Jan 2, 2016, 11:19 AM
Although it is often too hot to wear stockings in Florida, I love wearing them during private moments. Since I keep myself waxed and shaved, I just love the feeling of stockings when I rub my legs together or he rubs them for me.

tenni
Jan 2, 2016, 11:25 AM
"A fetish is an extremely strong devotion to something. There are sexual fetishes and nonsexual fetishes : both are obsessive interests. The most common use of the word fetish is probably the sexual meaning."

I think that wanting to wear nylons is a fetish and no direct link to bisexuality.

Redo7163
Jan 2, 2016, 12:00 PM
From a very young age, me and my twin brother loved putting on mom's and sis's panties, bras, stockings, garterbelts, high heels, etc. We would dress each other up and play with each other, expanding to all the kinky and deviate sex with each other and with like-minded friends, co-workers and such..
.4004740048 Very cool. I've often wondered (fantasized) if had a twin, would we play together. Do you 2 still play together?

Ununus
Jan 7, 2016, 4:03 AM
Man !!! You guys are fucking Hot !!! Love the bottom pic w/nails too !!!

apantysnatcher
Jan 8, 2016, 7:54 AM
Love how sexy I feel in my thigh highs and panties with a garter as an added touch. Do so then off to the glory hole and theater to tease and please.

stungun
Jan 8, 2016, 9:50 AM
I love the feeling of stockings on my smooth legs, LOVE walking around in pumps even more. My wife isn't into it so I don't get to enjoy the feeling as often as I'd like. 40094
That picture is EXTREMELY hot!!!!!!!! Love it & love this entire forum....wearing thigh highs gets me HARD & makes me feel SO slutty!

apantysnatcher
Jan 8, 2016, 10:13 AM
OH MY Stun you are so sexy. Love the sweet panties thigh highs and those sexy heels. Yes making wanting to play with you. Love it when I get to met a gurl dressed up like I am at the glory hole.

kinkylittledick
Jan 8, 2016, 11:31 AM
You all look very Hot to me and I really appreciate you sharing your sexy pics. I haven't visited a glory hole at an adult book store in many years. When I did visit them I never had the pleasure of meeting anyone wearing nylons. Pantysnatcher I wish I'd run into you at a glory hole. I'd luv to have had you sucking my little cock while you were dressed like your pic. WOW and Yummy. I'd have fed you a Hot, Thick load.

kinkylittledick
Jan 8, 2016, 11:39 AM
You all look very Hot to me and I really appreciate you sharing your sexy pics. I haven't visited a glory hole at an adult book store in many years. When I did visit them I never had the pleasure of meeting anyone wearing nylons. Pantysnatcher I wish I'd run into you at a glory hole. I'd luv to have had you sucking my little cock while you were dressed like your pic. WOW and Yummy. I'd have fed you a Hot, Thick load.

apantysnatcher
Jan 8, 2016, 12:33 PM
TY Kinky. I would love to take you. Love to dress to tease then please a hard cock dripping with excitement. I get my panties all wet as I drink a fine cock dry. They love to pull my panites down and spin me around to pleasure their cocks in other ways.

marine20
Jan 8, 2016, 12:38 PM
cslut , did your mom or sis ever find out what you and your brother were doing ? if so , what was the reaction ?

jakeboy
Jan 9, 2016, 3:50 PM
I love them. I have lacetop black thigh highs, a crotchless g-string and ladies crotchless boy panties. Wore them for a couple of guys and they loved it. Even wore them under my jeans one night at the bar.

loveslace
Jan 9, 2016, 11:13 PM
I LOVE it ..40362

nudebiguy
Jan 10, 2016, 4:45 PM
love wearing too

iwantmore
Jan 11, 2016, 1:44 PM
Count me in on nylon....had fun today with the new nylons and pantyhose4037940380

HAZYBIFUNGUY
Jan 11, 2016, 4:52 PM
I would really like to suck that while you.are sporting your heels and hose!!!!!!

HAZYBIFUNGUY
Jan 11, 2016, 4:55 PM
you look so hot!!!! let me lick your stocking clad legs, right up to that awesome cock!!!!

Fun guy 6969
Mar 5, 2016, 10:37 AM
Best feallng in the world. Love to were under my cloths at work, hoping maybe one time someone will notice.

jackbirdjay
Mar 5, 2016, 12:13 PM
I love anything nylon.

Rex_T45
Apr 27, 2016, 11:38 PM
LUV wearing pantyhose. Luv the feeling on my bare smooth legs, and on my cock and balls. Luv to wear sexy thigh highs especially with a garter and with high heels. Totally luv the way pantyhose or stockings feel against my skin, and love the way they make my legs look.

islandhopper
Apr 27, 2016, 11:47 PM
I'd like to see that 😊

cslutt
Apr 28, 2016, 10:27 AM
no, he passed in June of 2015

cslutt
Apr 28, 2016, 10:30 AM
no, but my dad, his brothers, grandpa and male cousins all knew and we all played. And one extremely horny older aunt.

cslutt
Apr 28, 2016, 10:32 AM
NOTICE: To anyone posting in this thread, can't friend you all but please, please write me at cslutt@ymail.com to carry on hot and erotic conversations about all your wild and kinky desires and experiences! Also YIM cslutt

apantysnatcher
Apr 28, 2016, 11:07 AM
All these guys enjoying their sweet panties hose garters and heels. I am wet just readying about it. I love the sexy feeling as I get dressed in my panties, thigh highs and garter. See earlier pic of my little red outfit. So much fun to surprise a man as he pulls my pants down to fine my sexy panites and hose. I get such a fine hard cock reaction. I just love it.

Fun guy 6969
Apr 28, 2016, 1:24 PM
love it the feel is so great gets my cock hard when wearing them, and to give a guy a blowjob while he ad I are wearing them is mind blowing.
o

stungun
Apr 28, 2016, 4:58 PM
I love to wear thigh highs and just stroke. mmm

Gotta agree with you!!!!!!!!!! Love it too!

mjohn
Apr 28, 2016, 10:40 PM
I haven't really tried wearing nylons but all the picks shown are extremely sexy. :)

cuttin2dachase
Apr 29, 2016, 1:41 PM
I've always thought that one man's kink is another man's fetish. I occasionally wear nylon panties and fishnet stockings to turn a partner on. He is usually wearing them too and it turns both of us on very much to share the same kink. I also get in the mood to wear them every now and then when I am alone, sitting at my computer looking for men online. They make me feel sexy and kinky and I consider it a kink that I enjoy. I think that kinks of any kind become fetishes when a person is obsessed with engaging in his/her kink as often as possible and does not get aroused or AS aroused without engaging in it. No offense to other posters, but I have tried on nylon pantyhose and they just didn't turn me on. I also don't find them very attractive on female or male sexual partners. But put in front of me a woman or man in panties, stockings (with or without garters) and high heels and that is an instant boinger for me LOL

syander84
May 5, 2016, 6:57 AM
OK guys outthere. How many of you like to wear nylons? I do.
Putting themon, and feeling my legs always gets me hard.
I love theblack ones with the lace on top.

good feeling to give nylons, very pleasant

syander84
May 5, 2016, 7:00 AM

bikiniman
May 7, 2016, 1:48 AM
http://www.bisexual.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11263&d=1356676624

Yes I love wearing nylos

syander84
May 7, 2016, 2:15 AM

friskyous
Jun 16, 2016, 7:06 PM
Absolutely... black lace top stay-ups.. I don't wear them often but i do love the feel.

zman64
Jun 16, 2016, 9:46 PM
love wearing them especially cam2cam sessions. many different styles/colors. i think i fell in love with thigh highs as a young kid seeing Raquel Welch wearing them in The 3 Musketeers..while playing with my regular friend, we would take turns wearing my mom's, or both wear them....

mr.beaver
Jun 18, 2016, 11:44 PM
I love wearing them

thistledew
Jul 4, 2016, 1:58 PM

My first post on this site and on a topic close to my....

Well, I posted a picture. Absolutely enjoy the feeling of thigh-highs and lace. Photo taken while modeling for a very supportive female friend. Still
looking for one male buddy to share this with.

gale_mn
Jul 4, 2016, 6:03 PM
love to between your legs with your dick in my mouth