PDA

View Full Version : I love to see guys cocks hang out in the locker room at the gym.

averageguy
May 28, 2014, 9:28 AM
Every time i go to the gym I see all these cocks hanging out. Mostly older guys, but all sizes, and drives me crazy. I just want to grab one and suck it!

olmizzou42
May 28, 2014, 10:21 AM
You're not alone! I make it a point not to stare, but I always look and fantasize about fondling and sucking.

bikink
May 28, 2014, 12:27 PM
Yep.... Love it!!

averageguy
May 28, 2014, 2:18 PM
It doesn't help the hot tub is in the shower area of locker room, and everybody goes in naked!

newlynymphos
May 28, 2014, 4:33 PM
That was the best part about the gym! All that cock, and me with my body on display :D

easilyused
May 28, 2014, 6:25 PM
Every time i go to the gym I see all these cocks hanging out. Mostly older guys, but all sizes, and drives me crazy. I just want to grab one and suck it!
Seems to me you should get to know some of them. Never know where it could lead.

newlynymphos
May 28, 2014, 8:26 PM
Seems to me you should get to know some of them. Never know where it could lead.

How do you pick up a guy? I can hardly pick up a girl! I usually have better luck at both at swinger events, then in the vanilla world!

dmw897
May 29, 2014, 8:59 AM
I went to a bath house in St. Louis last summer. Basicly the same...guys in hot tubs, showers, pool area completely nude! The best thing is they are there for the same thing I am

Hypersexual11
May 29, 2014, 9:40 PM
I'm the opposite. When I am in a gym, my eyes go to the floor and stay there. I'm afraid as soon as I look at a cock, the guy will be in my face "whatchu lookin at FAGGOT!" I was raised in the World Center for Homophobia. Some things can't be unlearned. Now.. a bath house would rock. I wish there was something like that around here.

bi_mitchell
May 31, 2014, 5:41 AM
I don't get to many locker rooms these days, but I sure did love to peek when I did.