PDA

View Full Version : giving it up

monaohio
May 16, 2014, 12:46 PM
has anyone bed in bed with someone making out naked. then they stop and force your legs open then give you the best sex you ever had making love. It happen to me once and that was the best feeling I ever had the next morning

Gearbox
May 16, 2014, 1:11 PM
By 'force your legs open', I take it that you didn't struggle much?:rolleyes:
One of my kinks is to part their legs with my knees. That alone gives me a thrill. They may not get the best sex of their lives, but they do get some sex after that.lol

Is that one of those little things that gets you going?

monaohio
May 16, 2014, 1:19 PM
gearbox I am very submissive in bed. if that's how he wants to make love to me then so be it. when it comes to sex and he wants it and I don't I still please my man cause for me there is nothing like being under a man in bed

Gearbox
May 16, 2014, 1:44 PM
gearbox I am very submissive in bed. if that's how he wants to make love to me then so be it. when it comes to sex and he wants it and I don't I still please my man cause for me there is nothing like being under a man in bed
I'm not knocking it!:bigrin: Just wondering if that 'being taken' act of leg spreading hits some spot that makes the sex even better.
IMO 'power bottoms' who demand to be fucked by you and another 40 cocks with their arse in the air, is a turn-off. It's kinda intimidating.lol
But the way you act, gives your bloke that sense of 'taking' you, and that's kinda sexy.;)

monaohio
May 16, 2014, 7:32 PM
if that's the case then you can take and have me anytime day or night

Country Guy
May 17, 2014, 11:16 AM
there is nothing like being under a man in bed

I like the way you think :-)

md2453
May 19, 2014, 5:40 PM
This topic seems right in line with a lot of the fantasies I have had imagining myself as the girl in bed. When I was single and lived alone sometimes I would wake up in the middle of the night with a raging hard-on just like a lot of young men do. Most of the times when that happened I would pretend I was a shy dutiful wife sleeping soundly next to her husband when he woke up like that. As I pulled a heavy pillow on top of me, I imagined it was my husband deciding it was time to fuck his wife regardless if she wanted to have sex or not. I would lie there with my legs spread while he thrust his hard cock into me, dropped his load of cum deep inside my pussy, only to roll off me and fall back asleep. Sometimes I imagined him as a controlling narcissist who believed that the woman shouldn't even enjoy it. Or I imagined myself raised as a proper conservative snob programmed to believe that the woman's role was only to satisfy her husband and shouldn't act like a slut in bed. So I would be forced to stifle my moans and pretend not to like it even though deep down inside I loved feeling a cock buried inside me penetrating my pussy. I would pretend to have my girly orgasm in such a manor so that he wouldn't even notice. But secretly I loved the feeling of getting fucked and then falling back asleep with his load of hot cum inside me.

Other times I imagined myself as a virgin out on a first date and we ended up back at his apartment making out. I would kiss my pillow with my legs held tightly together and reach one hand down to my crotch imagining it was his hand slowly prying my legs apart so he could fuck me. "No" i would whisper and pull my legs tighter together. But eventually the feeling was too intense and I would slowly succumb to his touch. As we continued to make out, eventually he would wiggle me out of both my girlish shorts and the soft panties I was wearing so that I found myself naked in his bed and ripe for the taking. When he finally pried my legs open wide enough to climb on top I imagined his cock pushing into me stretching my hymen open for the very first time. At first it felt awkward with him on top of me pushing his cock in and out of my pussy and I was still pressing my legs as tight as I could around my pillow not wanting him to continue. Slowly I would relax my legs opening them wider and wider as I discovered my new found sexuality and this incredible wonderful feeling of having a man laying on top of me fucking me. As he fucked me harder and faster my legs spread wider and wider and my feet slowly slid up the bed towards my ass as I began to push my wet pussy upwards to meet the thrusts of his cock. What began as a semi-refusal quickly turned into rabid sexual desire as I begged him to fuck me. In those fantasies I did not have to stifle anything I would wiggle and moan and beg for his cock. Basically in 10 minutes I went from an innocent virgin into a cock starved cum hungry slut. Afterwards I liked to imagine that I loved getting fucked so much that I was fucking and sucking cock every guy in town wondering why I had ever "saved" myself for as long as I did.